It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncover the truth. Must watch 9/11 Pentagon video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This has already been pulled from many sites already, please watch before it's pulled again.

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by orby1976]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by orby1976]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why would they hide all the footage from the c.c.t.v on the freeways etc that would've filmed the "plane" on it's course to the pentagon?
Surely it would have made a stronger case for war.
So what are they hiding

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's a nice informative video but I think it's a bit too extreme and serves more as a turnoff using whacky extreme music and it looks like a flash game. No backing of sources either.

That site has along way to go before 'the sheep' would take it seriously.

Sorry if you feel I was being a harsh critic. I know alot about media and what was presented is weak (although no doubt parts of it are true).

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You dont have to appologise for being harsh, all views are welcomed

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Slick video, but nothing new

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

Why would you assume that cameras designed to watch parking lots and freeways, would be pointed instead at the Pentagon?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Great vid, great OP.

Brings up some questions... like:
A) Why would so many pounds of fuel destroy the wtc towers but not the pentagon?
B) Why would the FBI not allow footage to be seen when millions of people worldwide have seen vids of the towers?
C) Are there people in the FBI that know the truth and the truth isnt what they are telling us?
D) What about the workers at the Sheraton? They seen the vid before the FBI took it, what do they have to say about it and why have they been silenced - or how.

I could go on, again, interesting...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

A) Why would so many pounds of fuel destroy the wtc towers but not the pentagon?

Lets see, plane crashes into building, starts fire, after a period of time building collapses due to damage and fire.....ummm that happened at both the Pentagon and the Towers.

B) Why would the FBI not allow footage to be seen when millions of people worldwide have seen vids of the towers?

And you are assuming that there IS any video that actually shows the events.

D) What about the workers at the Sheraton? They seen the vid before the FBI took it, what do they have to say about it and why have they been silenced - or how

Why would the Sheraton place cameras that were pointed at the Pentagon instead of their own place of business? Yes, the FBI took the tapes to see if there was any evidentiary value...and there wasnt. So, pretty sure if you look, you would probably find that the one, the tapes are still with the tons of other information collected that day and two, the Sheraton was reimbursed for the tapes....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Why would you assume that cameras designed to watch parking lots and freeways, would be pointed instead at the Pentagon?

This is weak even for you swamp.

Uh, because the supposed "official flight path" takes the plane through the pov's of these cameras.

The plane didn't get shot out of the sky(oops, i pulled a Rumsfeld) it didn't DROP out of the sky, like the one in Shanksville, then fall straight down into the pentagon. it crossed the "reportedly" crossed that freeway, clipping lightpoles, I think camera footage of that would be extremely important.

You can keep your Sheriton, and citgo (oh it's called the Navy Annex now, haha) tapes.

I'd also like to see tapes from all the other rooftop cameras that are on the pentagon.

I don't care if they show anything, or not, but lets see them at least.

I get spotted by no less than 15 different cameras on my 5 block walk from the subway station to work in manhatten, but your telling me the Center of National defense only caught 5 grainy frames of what appears to be a cruise missile strike? C'mon, that dog won't hunt.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Starred and flagged, very slick, as said, and to the point. The only thing i didnt like was, the quotes, and words went by a bit too fast, I'm not a speedreader, and my flash player (which probably isn't up to date, so it's mostly my fault), didn't have a pause button, so I found myself a bit frustrated trying to read as fast as I could.

I missed out on quite a bit of what was said.

Although, that may have been done intentionally. But I hope not, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and chalk it up to a mispent use of frying my brain cells

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Exactly cctv picks up everything nowadays, they dont have to be pointing at the pentagon, but the flight path of the plane flying over 500mph about 50ft from the floor. This would have been caught some where on quite a few of the cameras, so where is it?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
[edit on 29-5-2008 by Jackson1406]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Lets see, plane crashes into building, starts fire, after a period of time building collapses due to damage and fire.....ummm that happened at both the Pentagon and the Towers.

Its just too bad that other steel buildings with longer lasting fires and as much or more structural damage did not collaspe.

Also no steel building (like buidling 7) has collapsed from fire no matter how severe.

And you are assuming that there IS any video that actually shows the events.

Then the FBI should not have a problem showing that the vidoe does not show anything.

Why would the Sheraton place cameras that were pointed at the Pentagon instead of their own place of business?

But they weren't pointed at the Pentagon, why would you even state that?

The gas stations cameras were pointed at the Penatgon, in fact the FBI not only took the videos but also removed 2 of the cameras.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Nola,

Weak huh? Whats weaker...me pointing out that security cameras in parking lots/on roadways are going to be 20-30 feet off the ground and pointed DOWN or you believing that those same cameras are going to see an airliner screaming past 50 above the ground?? (20-30 feet ABOVE the downward pointed cameras)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ive heard that the plane would of disintegrated straight after impact

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by welsh alien

No-one's going to argue over that I hope.
All that was left were small pieces - lots of them. There's pics of FBI teams criss-crossing the grounds picking up the bits to put in paper bags.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
THANK YOU ___ THANK YOU ...

This video contains, Decontamination equipment ...
for Radioactivity... freeze frame and check it out..
look for the Yellow Rain Suits... and check the
tools they are using and the protection they are
wearing.... Radioactive Decontamination right down
to the water boot washing....

new topics

top topics

join