It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t our Moon rotate like other moon do in solar system ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Because God don't like no fancy spinning moon.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Not all official scientific explanations are necessarily always right,

But in this case, given a choice between tides (very well understood) or mystery aliens putting weights on the Moon, I'm going with tides.

And you expect everyone to believe you on your socalled "own words"?
Unfortunately for you, you can't prove whether you are talking the truth about your "own words" or if you are just lying... And like i said, not all official scientific explanations are necessarily always right, beside, some Soviet scientists concluded the Moon to be "Artificial" www.redicecreations.com...

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

When I first stumbled across the shocking Soviet theory revealing the true nature of the Moon, I was staggered. At first I found it unbelievable and naturally rejected it. Then, as scientific information from our Apollo expeditions brought back more and more facts that backed the Soviet theory, I found myself forced to accept it.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Hm. Tidal calculations work, check, orbital mechanics works, check, hm, what part is wrong here...hmmm...

Oh well, I guess it's "hollow earth" and mysterious aliens placing magnetic pyramids on celestial bodies, that makes WAY more sense.

(shakes head)

Oddly enough, man, you might be able to learn enough science to understand why these things work the way they do, it's the sort of thing you don't need a particle accelerator to prove to yourself. But it's easier to read fringe trash and embrace it, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by 123space
so what you guys think about if after this ????

There are people out here willing to help you. Look at their links.

What grade are you in, by the way?

Check his profile. He quit to "Join the Banned".

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

www2.enarm.org...

The reason why the Moon doesn’t rotate is because of weights that are placed at both poles which are magnetic in nature. There are 4 pyramids on the Moon, with 1 being at the far sides equator.

So you were holding out on us huh? You never mentioned this in the other thread where you argued this nonsense endlessly.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Check his profile. He quit to "Join the Banned".

It's easy to join the banned, just make some drug comments or embrace Hitler. Springer or SO would be happy to send you on, I'd suppose.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let's look at some facts, shall we?

The moon's mass is 7.34767309 × 10²² kilograms. It has a radius of 1,738 kilometers. It rotates on its axis at about 16.7 kilometers per hour. It also takes 27.32 days to orbit around the earth. An orbit that's about 768,000-820,000 kilometers in diameter. The earth's mass is 5.97219 × 10 (To the 24th power) kilograms and is spinning on its axis at about 1675 kilometers per hour. It isn't magic dude....its nature. Science.

Oh, and before you post some conspiracy theory about how the aliens and TPTB are lying to us about the math, programmers writing GPS software rely on the math/physics to make the software work.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hm. Tidal calculations work, check, orbital mechanics works, check, hm, what part is wrong here...hmmm... Oh well, I guess it's "hollow earth" and mysterious aliens placing magnetic pyramids on celestial bodies, that makes WAY more sense. (shakes head) Oddly enough, man, you might be able to learn enough science to understand why these things work the way they do, it's the sort of thing you don't need a particle accelerator to prove to yourself. But it's easier to read fringe trash and embrace it, I suppose.

Like i said, do you expect everyone to believe you on your socalled "own words"? Unfortunately for you, you can't prove whether you are talking the truth about your "own words" or if you are just lying, beside, you can't prove anything by just saying your own crap!
users.belgacom.net...

Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago. They believe that the moon was hollowed out artificially, which means that it was done by some intelligence.

Another Russian scientist, who has studied the moons of Mars, thinks that they, too, are hollow, and that they might be space stations. It seems that the Soviets came to this startling conclusion because the dark part of the moons, which we can't see from earth, is filled with oceans of metallic rock. This hard metal is corrosion-resistant titanium, and we use it in the manufacture of supersonic jets and spacecraft here on earth.

Several American studies tend to agree with the Russian theory that the moon is hollow and that it became so by active interference on the part of some unknown aliens. Unusual activity has been noted on the moon for at least 100 years. NASA admitted recently that a mysterious force on the moon had caused a remote-controlled scientific station set up by astronauts to behave in an unexpected manner.

www.truthcontrol.com...

Now, our moon used to share an orbit with Phobos. Both of them are artificial satellites.

AC: The moon is quite the enigma. Apparently, it was brought here 11,213 years ago in what we know as the month of March. It came here as a base, carrying extraterrestrials coming here to colonize. They did in fact colonize. Many of what is left of them are living underground on Earth from 100-200 miles beneath the surface.

According to the Andromedans, there were 9 huge domed cities on the moon on the far side, and these domes housed up to 5 million extraterrestrials at one time. There was water, vegetation and everything. These covered hundreds of square miles. When Richard Hoagland shows you pictures of the "shards" that are miles in height, he's right.

Along the equator on the far side of the moon, there is a pyramid. There are four pyramids on the moon. According to the Andromedans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them. Some people say they are tombs, but the Andromedans say that these are "weights", and if you put them in strategic location they balance the rotation of the planet. This means if the ET's are there colonizing, the planetary system needs to be balanced.

That's why the pyramid at Gizeh is exactly dead center of the land mass on planet Earth.

www.lost-civilizations.net...

A huge pyramid, in 10,000 feet of Atlantic water, was reported to have been found with a pulsating crystal on top of it, by Tony Benik's expedition. The group also found an opaque crystal tablet there, and reported that when a light was beamed through it, mysterious inscriptions became visible.

www.crystalinks.com...

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible. Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless. In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point. Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends. On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Like i said, do you expect everyone to believe you on your socalled "own words"? Unfortunately for you, you can't prove whether you are talking the truth about your "own words" or if you are just lying...

Sure I can. So can you, that's the beauty of science. These things were all old hat back since the days of Kepler.

In the 1600's, people understood more about orbits than you and your hollow earth group leaders. But the fun part is, it didn't take any real apparatus other than their eyes and a crude telescope to figure this stuff out. That means if you get off your butt, learn some math and science, you too can prove it to yourself! It's like magic!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago.
Recently? Which two members? Or is this claim, like all the others in your post, completely unsubstantiated?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

In the 1600's, people understood more about orbits than you and your hollow earth group leaders.

You mean they understood more about orbits than you will ever learn

That means if you get off your butt, learn some math and science, you too can prove it to yourself! It's like magic!

I'm glad you are refering to yourself, you are right about that you better learn some math and science, and not only that, there are still much you don't know about...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago.
Recently? Which two members? Or is this claim, like all the others in your post, completely unsubstantiated?

I see you don't follow, so i will of course be so kind to repeat for you to see that i posted it here in "reply posted on 29-12-2012 @ 06:44 PM by Anunaki10" www.redicecreations.com...

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm glad you are refering to yourself, you are right about that you better learn some math and science, and not only that, there are still much you don't know about...

Yes, yes, like hollow planets made out of titanium, with magnetic pyramids, that hold them in place.

No doubt built by the Pleiadeans. Have you gotten your weekend on Venus yet? I hear they offer folks like you trips to other planets, er, hollow pseudo-planets.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Vasin and Shcherbokov,

A real problem here is, the Russian Academy of Sciences (it's not soviet anymore, hasn't been for some time, maybe your fiction source ought to keep up a bit better...), posts the lists of their members. These two aren't on it. So sorry.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

1970 is "recent"? Ok.
Vasin and Shcherbakov were puzzled by why impact craters were shallower than they thought they should be. Vasin and Shcherbakov were not aware of how impact craters form.

They also were not aware of how deep lunar craters actually are.
adsabs.harvard.edu...

They also were quite aware that their hypothesis had no real evidence to back it up.

We have put forward in this article only a few of the reasons - unfortunately the evidence is so far only circumstantial - for our hypothesis, which at first glance may appear to be crazy.

edit on 12/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No doubt built by the Pleiadeans.

I have to correct you, not Pleiadians, Alex Collier says that according to the Andromedans the Moon was built by Orions www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The area of the galaxy most densely populated with Draconian sub-races is in the Orion system

www.truthcontrol.com...

According to Alex Collier, the Lunar Moon is an artificial satellite/base: war-carrier. It was originally brought into this system approximately 11,227 years ago - linear time - from a very large binary star system named in the Orion tongue as "Chowta" (Polaris), of the constellation Ursa Minor.

It was of the 17th planet out of 21, and was 1 of 4 Moons. Its initial mode of transportation into the system was by "latching" on via the tail of an asteroid. This same asteroid circles our part of the Galaxy every 25,156 linear years.

The first place it "parked" itself when it got here was by the planet called Maldek, which is now predominantly the asteroid belt. Maldek was apparently destroyed in a war between some rival E.T. groups.

Moon Facts according to Andromedans:

1.) The metallic hollow sphere underneath is 9.1 billion years old, and the lunar rock/soil that comes from Chowta is 6.2 billion years old; rocks that make up the mountains and craters are artificial.

3.) The reason why the Moon doesn't rotate is because of weights that are placed at both poles which are magnetic in nature. There are 4 pyramids on the Moon, with 1 being at the far sides equator.

4.) The Moon has been inhabited periodically in its history for 1.8 million years, and was inhabited by 5 million military members of the Orion Group. The personnel consisted of a mixture of humans, reptilians and grays.

6.) Chowta originally contained 47 Moons, with our Moon being one of them. The Moon was 1 of 2 Moons that orbited Maldek, the other was Phobos.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why is Alex Collier an expert in a field in which there is no evidence or fact to support those claims? Why or how is he privy to this information?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Why is Alex Collier an expert in a field in which there is no evidence or fact to support those claims?

From about 3:08 into the above clip from Lunar surface you can hear Armstrong say >>God... What is that there?... What the h... is that???>We have not, don't worry, continue your programOh boy, it's a, it's, it, it is really something fantastic here, you, you could never imagine thisRoger, we know about that, could you go the other way, go back the other way!>Well that's kind of rigged ah, pretty spectacular... God... What is that there?... What the h... is that???>Go Tango, Tango!There's kind of light there now...>Bravo Tango, Bravo Tango, select Jezebel, Jezebel>But this is unbelievable!>Another incident i knew someone in quarantine with the Apollo Astronauts, he told me that the Apollo Astronauts saw craft on the Moon when they landed, and that is what he told me, and he also was afraid he said that the Astronauts were told to keep this quiet, they are not allowed to talk about it

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have to correct you, not Pleiadians, Alex Collier says that according to the Andromedans the Moon was built by Orions

Yeah, Andromedans. How could I have been so wrong?

Of course, all these 'races' you describe as coming from constellations - the stars in them are nowhere near each other.

Andromedans are all congenital liars. You should be more circumspect as to which alien race you believe. The Pleaidians have told me that Alex Collier is a anthroformed reptiloid, as well.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Loving conspiracies, I am disappointed that I do not see one here. No sign of pyramids.

But the conventional theory about tidal forces makes hardly more sense to me. There are no oceans on the moon and solid matter acts differently than liquids. The “gravitational string” theory would have to keep all moons in lockstep, as well as the planets.

The only way that a gravitational lock can work is if the center of the mass is different from the center of the sphere. Does anybody here have any data about this?

Note, scientists very often give bogus explanations because if a phenomenon has no proper explanation yet, then they can claim the reputation of having found it. It also helps for obtaining future funding and good grades for their thesis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join