It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X...The coordinates?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here's a new one for Google Sky. -26.413790° 148.272971°

66.163.168.225... urbacionesescenarios-posibles-hoja-de-trabajo-iii%2f

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ok. i'm growing weary of people who really cant admit or come to terms with the fact that our earth has gone through very extreme changes before and that it is very likely that it can happen again. i myself have done more research on this topic than one may care to admit and i can say that there is no doubt in my mind that this concept or idea is possible. Of course i cant say its 100% guarantee that this is all true but when you take time to sit and put all of the pieces together it can be very hard to say that its not possible. its a hoax. lies. for those who get this all mixed up Nibiru is not a dwarf star. it is a red planet. and you cant see it with your naked eye becuz it does not give off light. we will not see it until it is close enough to our sun to reflect enough of the sun's light back to us. So dont outrule the possibility of nibiru's existence only becuz we cant see it yet. our sun has a dead twin star that originates from an area that from earth looks as if it is on the outerlining of orion. this is where a piece of the map is missing on google earth. if you take time to do research you will find that the Great Pyramids are in line with orion's belt. Why? Well mayans and many other great ancient civilizations were very well in touch with the sky. many great marvels have been built to glorify the sky. In almost all ancient texts including the main civilizations: mayan, egyptian, and sumerian; they speak of gods. now lets stop here and think. hmmmm... they probably didnt have cell phones, twitter, facebook. they werent like hey guys, lets all speak of gods, or aliens, in our books and manuscripts. they were all on different parts of the earth. Mayans- Centeral america; egyptians- egypt; Sumerians- sumeria. there is no way it is a coincidence that they all speak of gods. these gods were called the annunaki. aliens from planet nibiru. The mayans spoke of having twelve planets. they considered the sun and the moon as planets. okay, well that gives us eleven including the nine planets. now b4 i speak of the 12th planet ask yourself this. how did they know that there were planets beyond what the eye can actually see? who gave them such knowledge of the sky? well there is what's called the book of enoch. google it to see if it checks out. it was a book that was kept out of the bible. it speaks of the annunaki being god's guardian angels over the earth. one would teach them about the sky, one would teach them about the sun, one about the moon, one about the sea, one about war, one about agriculture. this would explain why every civilization had a god for the moon, sun, sea, agriculture, war, sky. back to the 12th planet. the mayans calle it nibiru. they described it as being a great red planet. this is where the gods (annunaki) descended from. i dont know if this is their home planet or if their home planet is from the twin star, small solar system. This is a lot to post i know but this is just the beginning of all the facts out there that point straight to the existence of this planet. do research and form your own opinions. no one said you had to believe in what we believe in but when there is the possibility that something like this exists wouldnt you at least care enough to check it out? Respond if you have any questions or comments. i'll be more than happy to discuss this further.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLearnedAmerican
I looked around and didn't see any more "missing patches"...and this has nothing to do with a hoaxed youtube video...this has nothing to do with YouTube whatsoever...

Just find me at least one similar blank patch of sky and I will leave it alone for now.

It is in the right general area...according to the Ancient Egyptians, anyhoo.

--J

Here's one; they're all over the place:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by TheLearnedAmerican
I looked around and didn't see any more "missing patches"...and this has nothing to do with a hoaxed youtube video...this has nothing to do with YouTube whatsoever...

Just find me at least one similar blank patch of sky and I will leave it alone for now.

It is in the right general area...according to the Ancient Egyptians, anyhoo.

--J

Here's one; they're all over the place:

HAHAH 0wn3d...

Nibiru is supposed to be a brown dwarf... bigger then Jupiter... On an elliptical orbit...

Why haven't we seen it?

It doesn't reflect light.

We have a hard enough time seeing asteroids that nearly miss earth unto they are nearly hitting us.

LOL

We are the Eight Ball on the billiard table of the Cosmos!

What more do you need to know?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

It doesn't say a lot? That missing frame/pic could be the planet or another solar system...or who know...but if nasa thinks it's important for us not to know...than it's very important

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Really? I did that like a million times and changed the lens but nothing NOTHING came are you fooling me

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi guys i found these coordinates for google sky on youtube looking for Nibiru and planet x videos. Its like some sort of green planet, do any of u know what it is? 19 46 48.71, -22 49 14.56

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join