It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X...The coordinates?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLearnedAmerican

I have found very strange object by google sky. Check this coordinates and pls response what is this? 11h 46m 15.0s 68`12`43.6

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I sorted it out as well,you might believe its Nibiru,i wonder if its a star

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey...

I'm entirely to baked to find the picture...

Can someone please take a screen shot and post it..?

Thanks....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
look on world wide telescope at the same spot and youll see why its blocked out.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

how would you feel if i told you that this "event" has already occurred...we just don't see things until later because space is so huge. also, the events discussed in the mayan calendar are open to interpretation and subject to things like "where would the mayans be when these things happened (proximity and sky view and such...) the mayans would be in the southern hemisphere below the US, so unless you are sitting where they were, the event will appear completely different to you. 2012 will be just like 2011 which will be just like 2010 which will be no different than 2009. remember y2k? similar situation. instead of being afraid, you should feel lucky to see an event which only occurs every 26,000 years. afterward, have some kids and tell them about it. the biggest concern right now? the US economy. stop making mountains out of mole hills.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i agree that Mayans were very smart with predicting eclipses and such, but what makes you think they were able to find out about a 10th planet with NO technology whatsoever? you people give them too much credit because they created accurate calendars and were able to predict patterns of the universe.

I mean WHOA! accurate calendars!? no way!? those smarties must know everything huh?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why can't you guys just make an interactive tour or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Somone take a screen shot of Nibiru, from the WWT. and post it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Your comment coincides with a general theory of the galactic alignment, but wheres the proof? how are you sure? it scares me alot? I watched 2012 debunked and it said much differently

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
P-X / Nibiru?
You can al have a look at these coordonates in MS Worldwide Telescope

Enter the following in MS-WWT :

RA 07h47m56s
DEC 13:16:40

Huummm, Nothing there you say? OK, Now at the bottom left corner, from the imagery drop down menu, select [ IRIS: Improoved Reprocessing of IRIS Survey ]... Look again now.

Then if that's not enough, try [ 2MASS: Two Micron All Sky ]. Seems to me like there really is something there. So my question here is, "Why can't we see anything on standard optical shots or any other lens mode but infrared?" Could someone explain to me this source of intense heat?

[M@D-M@X]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Please have a review on part of my signature.
The one obviously linked with the matter under discussion.

It should be of much relief to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
X marks the spot, thats got to be the coordinates

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OK, I'm sorry about the confusion, and do understand I too have a scientific approach to the matter and am skeptic as to the "Nibiru" myth. I deal with astrophysics & mathematical analysis for it, so let me clarify:

I never claimed this was Nibiru or Planet-X, I'm asking a simple question: What is this object and why isn't it appearing on all images taken from different telescopes with different lenses other than infrared. I only mentioned Planet-X / Nibiru in the preveous post, just like one would give the name "GOD" to something spiritually greater than them without knowing how to call it nor what it is.

As for the facts, it's undenyable that the sky is extremely vast, and the probability of an asteroid or celestial object that could come into collision or near collision with our earth ( or any other solar planet for that matter ) is very high. Alot more than what most people would think. So the possibillity does exist and is very real, you can see this by observing our own moon's scars. Obveously the number of impacts there attest of the high frequency of these events, more than we would of thought.

So, about this "Object" for facts sake, let's just call it "THEOBJ" for now. However, please do have a look at these images at the coordonates I posted preveously and see for yourself that this is odd indeed. Any suggestions?

[M-M]

[edit on 15-7-2009 by MAD-MAX]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey All,
I'm new to this site and highly intrested in 2012, I've been reading up on different material for the past 2 years now.

I do believe it is possible and also possible that a pole shift may occour in 2012, I've tried many ''supposed'' coordinates for google earth and also worldwide telescope with no luck of any solid evidence, highly intresting viewing the bases in the south pole though - makes everything I've read come together nicely but still - nothing solid - I believe that all goverments are fake, we're all just puppets on a string, and trust me I should know I live in the UK!!!

Does anyone have anything solid to say about 2012?

C'mon people, will it happen, what will happen - is it a poleshift or a passing Nibiru??

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MAD-MAX

You're right like, there is something there!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You should see the movie. also in the IHC website( the advertising for the movie)part of this movie they showed scenarios of possible earth events, one being the approach of planet X. of which I was wondering why it wasn't included in the movie. Anyway The movie made me think quite a bit. I like the movie Deep Impact, in which the planet has a huge asteroid approaching the planet. and martial law is inacted (by the way also has a black president) another movie of interest is The 5TH Element. about a large planet approaching the earth very quickly (also having a black president). Many signs in my opinion, just to name a few.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ah,.. thread killer strikes again. I had a feeling that Anonymous was full of beans..............

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
so I wonder if the all knowing ones have seen this as a hoax yet? and why hasn't this been proven yet.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
in Google Sky, with those coordinates, if i choose "infrared" and/or "microwave," there is no longer a blacked out area

and it seems consistent with the surrounding area

did anyone try this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join