It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X...The coordinates?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I looked around the site, and didn\'t see that anyone had mentioned this...but I could be wrong, and feel free to redirect me.

Google Earth, The New Sky Function...
Enter The Location -6.01931, -91.5903
And see what you see.

I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say that "someone" is hiding "something".

Let\'s talk about it.

--J

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I dont want to burst your bubble my friend, but i think those coordinates were the ones from the youtube videos that niburushock has admitted on here were fakes...

Sorry and all that. Even if these are different cooridnates i will bet my house its not planet x

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How many instances of that do you think could be found on Google Sky ??

The universe is a huge place, after all...One missing frame doesn't really say a whole lot

Peace

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I looked around and didn't see any more "missing patches"...and this has nothing to do with a hoaxed youtube video...this has nothing to do with YouTube whatsoever...

Just find me at least one similar blank patch of sky and I will leave it alone for now.

It is in the right general area...according to the Ancient Egyptians, anyhoo.

--J

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What would it take to get these folks to release the missing image? I don't think it can be done, but if enough people got behind this...

And, if I'm wrong, and this is nothing...well, so be it.

There's no harm in investigating the matter...After all, I'm sure that as subscribers to this site we're already listed in the "Main Core".

--J

[edit on 5/23/2008 by TheLearnedAmerican]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
There is so much info on nibiru and pictures that say it is coming but is it really?
I dont want it to come
Those coordinates do really show a blocked thingy and a very interesting thing behind it

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
As much as I love Google-everything, I don't think even they can map the entire universe.

Maybe one day. But as I've said in every Nibiru thread I've popped up in, it's only 4 years away from 2012, and if this thing is as huge as a brown dwarf, well, just look up anywhere and you should be able to see it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Now I'm waiting for someone to turn up and inform us that it has phases and we can't see it because we're looking at the 'dark' side.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nibiru / Planet X is all rubbish, it is a rumour planted by the government so when it does not appear people will feel safer about the true catastrophe due to happen on 21 Dec 2012 and no one will believe this will happen as Planet x was crap.

The planet awaits a super catastrophe: its magnetic field will completely reverse in one day. Phenomenal earthquakes and tidal waves will destroy our civilization. Europe and North-America will shift thousands of kilometers northward and end up in a polar clime. Nearly the whole Earth's population will perish in the apocalyptic events.
All this is NOT because of Planet X.
It is something that is been predicted by The Mayans and Egyptions for thousands of years
Check it for yourself on
www.howtosurvive2012.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Fear is the destroyer. After all, we are all going to die someday. So, what is the big dealio? You are all lost and your minds are corrupt by fear and chaos. You can't possibly understand that you alone are the universe. Pure and clean. When you open your eyes from a nights sleep, you recreate your reality daily upon your wake. Life is what you choose. So then, choose death and not take control of your reality. After all, you are only children......

Pampered

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
For all who are interested in the Google Sky block go to microsoft.com download World Wide Telescope. Once downloaded click on view tab, in the first quarter of the options you will see 'focused line only'. Make sure that is checked click new and name it whatever you want then select the constellation Orion. After doing that click on the search tab at the top, below are the RA and Dec coordinates you will need to make your square, once you imput each location you will need to click it on the screen for it to map it for you.

Point 1.) RA: 5h54m22.22s Point 2.) RA: 5h53m02.90s
Dec: -5 45'25.78" Dec: -5 45'16.44"
Point 3.) RA: 5h54m21.60s Point 4.) RA: 5h53m02.63s
Dec: -6 16'23.01" Dec: -6 16'18.78"

For those interested in persuing this, it is no easy task. You wont just find what you are looking for it will take weeks or even months to search this whole area there are many diferent settings for this program that you will not find for Google Sky. I would sugest taking the tutorial at the begining it only takes about 10 mins and it explains alot about the program it is very usefull. If nebody does happen to come across what they think might be what were looking for please post your coordinates.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If you wish to veiw this pane that Google Sky has left out then download Microsoft's World Wide Telescope. The coordinates are a little diffrent than googles so i have listed them below for you to make the square as you would see it on google sky with out the block. First you will probably need to take the tour it has alot of usefull info on how to work WWT. To make your square you will need to click on the View tab. In the first quarter of the options you will see Constelation Lines, you want to make sure you have Focused Only checked. After doing that click on New beside Focused Only. You can name this whatever you wish, i chose to name it 'quadrant for Nibiru'. After that a side menu will pop up with the constelations. Chose Orion, that should move you to the location of Orion. Ok the next step you will click on the Search tab at the top. You will see at the top mid-right of the screen RA and
Dec this is where you will search for the four points of the square were gonna make. Now after you input each of the RA,Dec coordiantes you want to zoom into that spot as close as you can and simply left click the crosshair this will map that spot and will show up in the list under Orion to the right of the screen. You will need to do this for each point and after the last point re input the first point or simply put the crosshair over the first point to compleat the sqare Once this is done you now have the pane that was missing from Google Sky to search.

Coordinates RA,Dec
Point 1.) RA: 5h54m22.22s
Dec: -5 45'25.78"
Point 2.) RA: 5h53m02.90s
Dec: -5 45'16.44"
Point 3.) RA: 5h54m21.60s
Dec: -6 16'23.01"
Point 4.) RA: 5h53m02.63s
Dec: -6 16'18.78"

Note: you must make sure when you put in the Dec part of the coordinates to leave a space between the first and second numbers for this is a space for a cintegrade symble but it is not needed

If you have any questions on setting up WWT or locations please comment or send me a message on my profile at Youtube.

Underlined steps for quicker refrence

[edit on 4-6-2008 by 1443stand4]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

No you won't be able to see it. We spin on a plane around the sun, and remain parallel to the sun more or less. This object is coming at us from underneath earth, like the south pole. Thats why there are telescopes in the south pole tracking it. If you want to believe NASA, then thats your own problem; Nasa is NOT going to tell you about Nibiru; they are part of the government, and the government does not want you to know about this thing. For your own sake, start stocking up on beans and rice, vitamins, medicine, ect... By the time you can see it, it will be too late to make proper preperations. You can call me nuts, but I know the truth, I just want to save as many people as I can.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yes, its right around the corner from never, never, land.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I have them somewhere around here....

If I remember correctly, it was around the corner from never never land...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
you can view the "missing" area on the world wide telescope -- i did - nothing much that i can see....there is one blue "star" that caught my attention.
RA: 05h 54m 21s
Dec: -05:53:07

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
For those of you that wish to view Nibiru, download World Wide Telescope (WWT). At the top you will see a search tab click it. At the top mid-right you will see two boxes that say RA: and Dec:, in the RA: box imput 5h53m24s and in the Dec: box imput -5:58:58. You can zoom in to this location with either your mouse wheel or the -&+ keys. once you get to the location turn your Imagery(found at the bottom left hand corner) to ROSAT Hard Band Count Map(x-ray) or RASS Rosat All Sky Survey. Once you have done this you will be able to clearly see the Planet/Brown Dwarf Nibiru

[edit on 06/05/2008 by 1443stand4]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I can verify the above post is true.

Why do you suppose they left that image in, when in google sky it is blanked out?

A mistake?

What is also interesting is, is that in Micro's WWT you can clearly see that Orion 's belt and the lower part of this constellation are below the horizon from the Northern hemisphere.

Which would tally with the "prediction" that nibiru/planet x/asteroid will not visible in the Northern hemisphere until May 2009.

Could this also be why there are concerted efforts around the world, using "chem trails" to obscure the view of the sky?

15/05/2009 is a date that this object should be visible in Northern latitudes providing we have clear sky's of course.

There is a video on YT of a Canadian lady who has been observing "chen trails" and in this video she says, when she called to enquire what was going on, she was told it was a joint US, Canadian Air Force operation named "Operation Obscure" I will try and re-find the link.

?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My guess is that they decided to alter the optical image on WWT but didnt think the other views would be detailed enough to worry about them.

As for the chemtrails, i have seen many of these vids on YT and they are apparently connected to HAARP some how? If thats the case there are far more worse things about HAARP that i would be woried about. They are tampering with our atmosphere to say the least. Alot of people have linked them to natural disasters such as the tsunami that hit Tiwan it think it was, Hurricane Katrina, and the recent quake in China that oddly had a type of aurora (viewable between 30 and 10 mins before the quake) that only occure at northern and southern poles. Some really interesting theorys provided but no hard facts.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Can we post this anonymously? I hope so

Here goes:

A Brown Dwarf Star has long been found as "2M1207" among a T Tauri system ()
The planet you see on the picture is Nibiru and is at this moment visible because it reflected through x-rays from the star who cause this light to reflect, though at other times Nibiru is not visible as it is independent in orbit (naked not classical) and will move among stars and planets wich don;t give off the x-rays and cause it to be in the dark for our eyes/scopes.

I suggest everyone to keep looking at our most outer South-hemisphere and among the constellations Orion, Ocans Mensa & Chamaeleon.
The closests coordinates are:
12h 07m 33 47s(1) -39 32 54.0

About the Brown Dwarf, You can interpret the Brown dwarf as our Sun.
Nibiru was 30% further away from this Dwarf then Pluto to our Sun.
Or as you wish about 50 times further away from the Dwarf as our eurth to the sun, Or 2 times the distance from our earth to Neptune.

Look it up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join