It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in China is HAARP.WWIII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

The birds and fish within a twenty mile radius of the tower left when the Government arrived? Excellent. Even birds and fish know more than the majority of Americans!
On a serious note though may I advocate a most profound book I'm still reading called The Law of One: The Ra Material. The material contained within will stretch anyone's imagination of the highest magnitude.

Peace and love

Ant

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That video that showed the colors in the sky shortly before the quake gave me chills. I guess what I would like to know if that video was truly taken just before the quake. If that could be proven I would buy into the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
News is beginning to spread through the resistance/Patriot?/pirate radio station due to the media black out on this grave issue, China president Hu has sent Russian Prime Minister Putin to the E.U. in hast to ask them not to come to the aid of America due to the Major Economic warfare that China is now about to apply to American interest.(China has launced a navy fleet in a sort of scare tactic).But this wont be a war of force but of major Eco warfare along other grave measures from the chinese governements as a revenge measure for the HAARP attack.Asian/Russian/Canadian military and researchers are blowing the whislte on the attack by the US, also with recent video on you tube etc about the strange colors in the sky over china at the epicenter of the quake and the strange behavior with the animals acting funny etc. But again this is total American media black out to the fullest..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Finally, a sensible viewpoint has been presented. Similar to the question.."If you're so smart why ain't you rich?". Too often people reach for the weirdest phenomena, and avoid the research and learning necessary to achieve fullest undersstanding.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Because it"s a Smoke Sceen, the powers that be have successfully instilled fear into our minds with the nuclear threat. Nuclear weapons= mass destruction that we can see, HAARP is a invisible weapon of mass destuction, that can be used against us Americans without us knowing it.
I would'nt be one bit surprized, that the evil control freaks out there would do whatever it takes to acheive their goals. WE ARE PAWNS

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
its funny that this earth quake , was massive, but not felt far away like other earth quake,s this one seemed to be focused in one general area, not like a fault line earth quake, the government is concentrating on educating the public on possibility of geo magnetic earth quakes, due to solar activity from the sun, but at the time that this happend there was no sun solar activity, but H.A.A.R.P was at almost full operating power with other man made machine,s like satalites, I Fear that the worst has not even been seen yet, if man continues to dabble with the ionashpere and magnetoshpere, not only the possibility of a war starting over this kind of (RF) polution, but putting the earth into changes that cannot be reversed, the question is, can this type of dabbeling alter the earth,s axes, if you knock the earth off just a fraction, the effects would be incredable, owe and by the way a few days later after the quake, north korea, all of a sudden started handing over there nucleor, all the way too the point off blowing up a old power plant, to show us that there trying to compley, somthing has scared north korea.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

We have shown that we are capable now of everything, and this coming from people who live here and love their country! Can you imagine how the rest of the world views us?
I'll tell you how the world is seeing you...like newcommers, or beginers concerning the scalar weapons project.The russians mastered it in the 60'.Since then they've conducted so many experiments with scalar weapons that they can produce any kind of ''natural phenomena'' with devastating power anywhere on Earth.
Compared to russian scalar weapons,the HAARP project is like a bad joke,something insignificant.So, when you have something insignificant can you imagine how the rest of the world views u? Take a wild guess

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I do not recall the size of the power plant for HAARP.

Does an aurora cause earthquakes, perhaps.
Does HAARP cause auroras, perhaps.

However the recombination of atmospheric gases can be 1000x
the excitation energy.
The collapse could send out a shock wave.
So pumping up enough heating would cause a powerful condensation.

Could Tesla's biggest tower be that directional. I think there was an
attachment. The Tunguska Blast put Tesla in a bad light and sealed
the experiment. You may hear stories that the government never
payed attention to Tesla but what if it did and JP Morgan was the
agent for the weapon.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Essan

Finally, a sensible viewpoint has been presented. Similar to the question.."If you're so smart why ain't you rich?". Too often people reach for the weirdest phenomena, and avoid the research and learning necessary to achieve fullest undersstanding.

I don't really have an opinion on HAARP. Those auroras kind of catch my attention though.

But what makes you think people who post here aren't rich, well off, or in positions where smart people generally work?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FiveStarCeleb

Again, the HAARP system is actually a very simple device in terms of engineering thus meaning, any other country that wants can build one and target us as well.

I can build one in my own backyard and yes, I can generate a million watt discharge at 1 mhz.

In essence, the system is nothing more than a really powerful radio transmitter generating a 1 mhz sine wave. Anyone with a little bit of electronics knowledge could build one for very little money. A radio telescope would serve as your monitor and again, can be built for very little money.
You're talking a build cost of maybe a couple hundred dollars, or less depending how you design it.

But, maybe I'm wrong and it can be used to control the weather and as a weapon but I seriously doubt it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Essan

I don't really have an opinion on HAARP. Those auroras kind of catch my attention though.

But what makes you think people who post here aren't rich, well off, or in positions where smart people generally work?

Why wasn't Tesla rich?

Why not Einstein?

In fact, why has nearly every great inventor or artistic craftsman been poor or middle class. There's no clear cut answer but, opposition from the greedy is probably top of that list. The second being resources and other means of support.
And probably the first and maybe even only reason.
OPPORTUNITY.

Face it, you don't get something out of nothing so if the opportunities aren't available or provided, that equals absolute defeat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join