It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny humanoid on the moon? - Apollo 17 images

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
perhaps i shouldn't, i've already mentioned this in this thread, and you might think i'm heckling, i'm not, i just hate to see you going down a blind alley.

i believe you are seeing the rock from different angles in the different photos, if you focus on particular features of the rock this is clear. i have marked prominent features in both photos in a yellow and blue circles. do you see the differences?

the area you think is painted in picture b is actually just the side of the rock not visible in picture a.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Hi, I do not think you are heckling me.
Your comments and opinions are very welcome, even if we don't agree about things!

Regarding the photos, I am aware that they are taken at slightly different angles, NASA used to take photos at different angles when they photographed features on the moon.

But the area which I think is painted, isn't quite the area you have circled. The painted area can be seen very clearly in image AS17-138-21029, 21030 and 21031. This is cropped version of AS17-138-21029, and I have circled the area I am talking about:

There is a NASA scientific document where you can see one of the images I have mentioned above, and in the document it is used to show excactly where a particular sample was taken from. This image is clearly painted. Go to page 63 in this document, if you want to see for yourself:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I dont see what you seem to see. I do see a literal "cover up" with paint that is.
This is a great find.
Why would they need to paint over the section of rock they broke off?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Whoever is saying it is a FOSSIL !!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Man, you guys got me so excited about seeing a humanoid on the moon but all I see is just another rock..

So disappointed.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Why on earth have you dragged this rubbish up from like 4 years ago .It was nonsesnse then and nonsense now

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I couldn't see s**t even with the red line drawn around it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join