It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny humanoid on the moon? - Apollo 17 images

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
First of all, a big salute to internos, who has been generous enough to let me post this thread in his new forum. He has also provided me with the HI-RES versions of some of the images. You know how grateful I am, internos.

Some background info on my find: In December 1972 the Apollo 17 mission went to the highlands and valley area of Taurus-Littrow. The astronauts on the moon's surface were Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt, and in EVA-2 they went to station 2 at the edge of the South Massif. Among other things, they photographed and took samples from a boulder named "boulder 1".

This is the boulder before any samples was taken i(mage AS17-137-20900). Note the astronaut in the right edge of the image, it gives you an idea of how big the boulder is. I have circled the area of interest:

Link to full HI-RES verison of the image: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

From this boulder the astronauts took a sample which is called sample nr. 72275. After the sample was taken, this tiny, humanoid figure came into view in the images AS17-137-20905, AS17-137-20906 and AS17-137-20907. This is a cropped version of image AS17-137-20905:

Links to full sized HI-RES images (again thanks to internos): eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

For those of you who don't see the figure I am talking about, I have outlined it:

I have also found two more images of boulder 1 after the sample 72275 was taken. These images, AS17-138-21030 and AS17-138-21031 have been painted on to hide the figure on the top of the boulder. I have outlined the interesting areas:

Link to full image AS17-138-21030:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Link to full image AS17-138-21031:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The image AS17-138-21031 can also be found in a NASA document where it is used to show where sample 72275 was taken from. It is clear that the image has been painted on. Go to this document and scroll down to page 63:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Click on this link www.hq.nasa.gov... to reed the full transcipts and see video clips of what the astronauts did on station 2. Click on "Vid/Mov Clips" in the sub meny to the left, then click "Geology Station 2 at the base of the South Massif".
Note that in NONE of the video clips the boulder 1 is visible to the camera. Note that the video clips show that the surface in this area was more brown than grey, so I believe the colors in the photographs have been tampered with (again). Also note that the stay at station 2 was extended by 10 minutes because of the area's great interest... (They took these 10 minutes from their planned stay at station 4.)

And it was at this precise spot on the moon that Gene Cernan said:
"You know, I look out there, I'm not sure I really believe it all."

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
OMG!! Yah... I see it too!!

And... more magic mushrooms please. I think I see Big-Bird and Lucky the leprechan, too!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I do not see a humanoid...I just see a rock...forgive me if I do not get enthusiastic right away...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ummmm am i missing something as all i can see is rock???

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Obviously you have never had magic shrooms...You do not see big bird or cartoons on shrooms; that is called psychosis...the inability to distinguish between reality (whatever that is) and one's own imagination.
On shrooms you would see reptilian or other aliens and # like that...hmmm...makes me wonder...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I've tried as hard as I could but I still see.............. Another rock.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i think your seeing the rock from three different angles, but i don't see anything that remotely looks like anything besides a rock. sorry.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't even see a vaguely human-looking shape IN the rock. Especially in the rocks after the first one.

You do realize there's no atmosphere on the moon right? Just checking.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well if I strain my eyes I can see what looks like a skull and a skeletal arm, but I agree that the evidence is not particularly compelling. What I do find pretty interesting are the two following images where the areas in question clearly looks like it was PAINTED OVER with some sort of semi - transparent white paint or ink! The effect is even clearer when you look at the original hi-res images, which I highly recommend do, before dismissing this as just another piece of over analyzed rock..
In my opinion, this is some of the strongest evidence of image obfuscation out there, and this obviously lends a whole new credibility to the original evidence, because why would someone cover up a part of an image if there was nothing there but rocks?

Very nice find!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I AM AN ALLIGATOR! Whats up Ziggy! Hows ATS treatin ya?
All is good I hope. Well, respectfully I see the humanoid shape but I dont think its much more than that. But that white spot is interesting as MrVertigo has pointed out. Keep on looking though

I havent put much time into looking at stuff on the moon lately, I've been stuck on Mars
.... but I thought I'd show one of my favorite spots that I still go back to when things are dull. If you haven't seen it yet, check out King's Crater. Just my opinion, but theres stuff to to see in there. Sure some will object and say theres nothing but then again there are some that will agree. If you havent done so already, also take a gander at the LivingMoon.com - lots of good stuff there.

www.thelivingmoon.com...-4998-P

[edit on 23-5-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
very interesting,, Its amazing that all those crazy scientists at nasa,, and around the world cant spot these aliens running around the moon, and mars, it takes a regular guy or gal from ats to spot these. If they only new how stupid it makes them look. Its no wonder that the government cant do anything right..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

You do realize there's no atmosphere on the moon right? Just checking.

Yes, I am well aware of that fact.

I am not saying that the feature on the boulder is some kind of tiny, living and breathing human. I think the thing is artificial - a humanoid. And I am also very aware that this is my own and personal opinion. But whatever it is, NASA obviously tried to hide this feature, as you can see in image AS17-138-21030 and AS17-138-21031.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
NASA has no interest in hiding rocks on top of other rocks. I don't see why they would do that considering the entire moon has rocks on top of it.

Seriously, when I saw your post I knew this was just another BS post with absolutely no evidence of anything, then I went ahead and humored you and checked your picture and laughed out loud.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

But, you see, the point is that they HAVE tampered with two images to hide the feature at the top of the boulder.

These two images, go and have a look for yourself:

www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

I you follow the links in my thread, you will clearly see that the second image even has been used in a NASA scientific document to show excactly where on the boulder the sample 72275 was taken from. (It was after this sample was removed that the feature on top of the boulder came into view.) This image has clearly been painted on, it is a fact! Go to this document, scroll down to page 63:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

So the question is: WHY would NASA paint over what you believe is a normal rockformation on top of the boulder? WHY would they try to hide this feature, unless it is something they don't want us to see? And remember, they didn't just tamper with ONE image - they tampered with TWO.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I honestly can't see a 'humanoid' in the area you have outlined. Just the outline itself is like no human/oid I've ever encountered. The closest thing I've seen that resembles your red outline was the weird baby from Erazerhead (the David Lynch movie).

What do you see Internos?

IRM

Edit 4 Typo

[edit on 3/6/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I thought this was some big joke hahaha,

But then I read the paint thing, that does have "something" to it, I guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Wow, people are actually posting in this thread! I thought it was dead and forgotten. Thank you, Phoenix. for showing interest. Just wanted to say to you that I have found yet another image where the figure/feature/humanoid (?) on top of the boulder has been painted on to make it go away.

This is the third image (AS17-138-21029):

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

What do you see Internos?

IRM

Edit 4 Typo

[edit on 3/6/08 by InfaRedMan]

You know, I have been wondering about the same thing. Internos invited me to start this thread in his forum, but still hasn't posted a single comment about any of the images or links to documents that I posted. And since I have great respect for his work here at ATS, I would really like to hear his opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
im still waiting for the punch line..???? where is this tiny humanoid????? so what kind of joke are you trying to pull??? cmon.. im gullible.. I dont get it??? I give.. tell it again.. maybe I will get it???

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Well, I guess I should be thankful that you show some interest, but I just can't explain things any better that I already have done in my opening post. I have also outlined what I think MAY be a humanoid on top of the boulder. Did you notice that I used a question mark in the title of my thread?

And I am not trying to "pull" anything here. I just want to share what I think is interesting images with the members here at ATS. I am not saying that I have all the answers, and I respect anyone who disagrees with me. That includes you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join