It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not your guru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That pretty much says it. I'm here for my OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. I have questions of my own.

If you want to astral travel or WHATEVER there are plenty of sources for that information.

If you want to link your mind to a Grey mind, my question is... WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?

Okay, I'm done. I I had to get these rants off my chest to continue posting in a civil manner. Thank you ATS for this forum. It definitely serves a valuable purpose. Thank you Gem for the check.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ok ok calm down
ect.

just words on a screen,don't let them get to you.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What the heck are you on about? Wait, this isn't AlienAgenda circumventing, is it? Btw, I talk to Greys all the time, but I won't share anything.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

I don't know what you mean by "AlienAgenda circumventing." If I was smart, maybe I wouldn't have shared about it either:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wow, I know we have to entertain implausible, but possible ideas, but do we have to put up with outright nonsense on here now too? Seriously, we might as well merge with GLP or OM forums then.

Folks like this are the reason why you can't talk openly about Ufology in the public without getting laughed at. People like him, unfortunately, have been the voice of Ufology for many years, ensuring it will remain in the domain of lunacy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to the madhouse...

I am interested in what you have to say but I think you may be in the wrong place. My interests are with telepathy itself and I do have questions related to the subject matter but my questions have nothing to do with aliens.

I would like to ask you if you could start a thread in the Paranormal Studies Forum maybe Q & A about telepathy. Im only interested in the subject matter thats all and how the mind works in general.

If you dont want to thats fine, have fun here and hope to see you around,

Cheers,

JQ

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

ITF,

All of your ad hominy and personal sleights aside,

I was fed up with people more or less asking me to teach them how to do this.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I have multiple threads about telepathy. I do separate that info from the alien subjects as much as possible but my first experience with telepathy blurs the lines:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I've analyzed telepathy apart from ET experience here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Question: Is this going to be a discussion about Aliens and/or UFOs or a discussion about what you're NOT willing to discuss?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I just wanted to let people know that I'm not some kind of New Age guru... I'm here looking for answers just like (most) other people on ATS. In retrospect, I suppose should've posted this to Rants on BTS. Could you move it over there for me Gemwolf?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
man your on the uber rant lately. Calm down man it's alright!

We all get frustrated sometimes it's ok.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ha! Collateral damage wasn't too bad.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I feel the wrath of the OP about those astral projectors, channelers and telepath who continue to invade our very thoughts, our inner being. And these trespassers against our free will to keep them away are perhaps curious to the point of being very nosy, not minding their own business, lonely for not having anything better to do but annoy us for answers we don't have or worse maybe stealing our energies like parasitic vampires.

[edit on 2008-5-23 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepath

That pretty much says it. I'm here for my OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. I have questions of my own.

It seems like a lot of work to get this message out using your fingers.

Why didn't you let everybody know by using telepathy?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ha!
Too funny. It's a wacky question but hey! I'm a wacky guy!

Well Enthralled, as I've stated I don't have perfect control over that ability for starters (effectiveness is not guaranteed); who would I contact? How many people do I need to reach (I'm sure mass telepathy is possible but I don't know how to do that, let alone guarantee effectiveness); the reasons pikypiky outlined apply, there are some ethics involved here. I don't trespass on people's minds--that's a drain.

Peace,
LT

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Begone, InsultTroll!

new topics

top topics

join