It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard found in chicken egg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My uncle up in another state emailed this to me.

A Gecko, a small lizard named after the sound it makes, was found between the shell and the thin 'film' lining the inside of the egg, somehow the little lizard managed to crawl up the chicken's egg tube (Cloaca) and died before the shell had formed on the egg.

The Australian Egg Corporation has expressed surprise at the discovery of a gecko inside a chicken egg.

Darwin doctor Peter Beaumont was cooking dinner when he cracked open the egg and found the dead gecko inside the shell.

Links: Food magazine & ABC News

This left me thinking, what else has been found in food?

i want to hear you stories about finding weird things in your food, myself i have found some blue plastic in a block of cheese and my dad has found a screw and a bolt in two separate meat pies.

post your story if you are unlucky enough to have one.

Roswell.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi Roswell1. That is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. I would have died! I've never really found anything too strange in my food. Just the usual creepy crawlies that I occasionaly find in my fresh produce. I think I would rather find a bug than a loose hair in my food though. YUCK!!!

Rush

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i agree, at least i know how many bugs got in there, if a hair was in there, they weren't wearing a hair net, then what if they weren't wearing gloves? where have those hands been?! *twitches*

Roswell.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can't even handle stray hairs anywhere! It even freaks me out to see hair on the back of someone's clothes, like when they brush their hair and some of it fall out and gets on their backs and they don't check, or have someone check for them. I've seen some that are so bad that they look like a walking hairbrush. GROSS!

Ok, I got all off topic and my OCD is showing.

...and the hair....and the hair....and the hair...

Rush

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
so this morning, there was a bug in my fried eggs. it had to have been in the egg, or my husband would've seen it while cooking. i am pretty traumatized, considering it was a pretty large egg.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Worst thing I ever found was a centipede in a package of Ramen noodles...Definitely freeze dried.

I have also found a housefly baked into a loaf of store bought bread.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
so in crowded factories, parasites could find their way into fresh eggs since they aren't pasteurized obviously

eggs could be - or are - the perfect vector for some clandestine depopulation agenda to slip a contagion secretly into the populus.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My sister found a toe nail in a tin of baked beans one time, and I found a dead fly in some cereal once. Glad I never found the toe nail is all I can say.

Makes you wonder what you have actually swallowed without finding it first?

Old thread ... sigh
edit on VpmSunday23pm930 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Got excited when I saw this thread bumped.
Roswell1, miss ya kiddo.

top topics

join