It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Waking sometime in the middle of the night last night. The last shocking dream reality which was revealed to me were a set of numbers that had been set in motion. The numbers appeared on a bar graph style counter and the numbers were 701265.022.

Can anyone tell me what this is or the significance of these numbers?

Honestly it concerns me greatly.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Do you have a feeling that it is an upsetting omen of some kind? You sound upset so i would assume so.
I wish i could help.

I notice you have decimal points included, is that how you saw it?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yes. It was a counter that I was examining when it suddenly and unexpectantly began. The numbers were moving extremely fast and I knew that it had significance for a large scale future event.
If you google the numbers DG you get 16 months...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Antar, strange thing about the number 16. I've been scared of that number for a long time.
I wont get ito it here, but i had a dream once where a big door closed and the number on the door was "16" in gold.
This has always had me wondering.
Maybe someone else can come up with something else for that set of numbers, but when you mentioned 16, i cringed.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Heavens door is gold they say and doors always represent death in the subconscious.
The dream really scared me, so much that when I woke I was afraid to mention it. As if speaking of it somehow made it a reality.
Well just remember the dream came on 5/22/08 at approximately 2am. So any mathematicians could tell us exactly when our time is up according to my dream.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You said they appeared in bar graph formation on a table. Can you remember any more about how the graph was formed, if there were any colors or writing, maybe a title for the graph? What do you use the table for?

At least they weren't 4815162342...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grand Nyorai
You said they appeared in bar graph formation on a table. Can you remember any more about how the graph was formed, if there were any colors or writing, maybe a title for the graph? What do you use the table for?

At least they weren't 4815162342...

I recall it being black numbers within a grey field, the box it's self was rectangular and emitted a greenish glow. The end numbers began spinning or changing very rapidly. I jumped back as if surprised that while observing some sort of timer device, it started, very significant to life itself or something.

I really did not want to thread this, but felt it was important in some way.

Now I will ask you what the significance of 4815162342 is?
I can tell you without a doubt it was not those numbers, but the ones I have already said.

Are you a mathematician? I will anxiously await your response, thankyou.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Now I will ask you what the significance of 4815162342 is?
I can tell you without a doubt it was not those numbers, but the ones I have already said.

Hmmm, not to sure but these might be the numbers that get repeated on the show "Lost" in different ways. Hurly won the lottery using them, and there was a timer that had to be reset every so often before all those numbers showed up on a counter, or supposedly somethig bad would happen.

Your dream reminds me of the show. Have you ever watched it?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OMG I watched it in the very first few shows, then 'lost' interest.

Really?

I also dreamed I won the lottery...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar..........LOL....I'm going to play those numbers for powerball the next time I play! Maybe the .22 means that should be the red ball choice!

Wish us luck!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by antar

Antar..........LOL....I'm going to play those numbers for powerball the next time I play! Maybe the .22 means that should be the red ball choice!

Wish us luck!

Absoulutely! Blessing of prosperity to you and yours. Remember to 'pay it forward'.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is how I came to resonate with these numbers...
After the realistic dream.

I told everyone that would listen about it. No one had any idea what it could mean, I had a hunch.

So intuiting that it had significance like a counter/timer, I went to the google search and asked "How many seconds in a week?" not high enough numbers, I did recall the 7 at the beginning, 2 zeros, one near the front and one towards the end, I remembered a few of the numbers so I just kept trying the same question with different time frames and after the 3rd try it came up with the number from the dream and it just clicked.

Now I have a couple of ideas as to what this means.

1. Global collapse of the USD.
2. Birdflu Pandemic.
3. Terror event (which leads into another past dream, I do not like to think about.)
4. NEO causing chaos with our planet.
5. Black hole project unleashed.
6. Climate control weather modification chaotic event.
7. Open war between Israel and Iran.
8. Major earthquake along San Andreas Fault line,
9. Mini Ice age.
10. Sun spot 24 sends out EMP pulses which shut down all electronics, and causes global panic, injury, death through starvation, burned crops and livestock, major and sudden melt off and massive flooding.

What ever is to come, it will be 16 months until we find out.
The clock is ticking now, this is not a drill, do all you can to prepare.

Help will not come from above, it will not come from our governments.
Man is not suppose to be completely erased this time, but the time for the cull has arrived. My best 'guess' is that many events will be sparked off in 16 months which will have a landslide effect world wide.

More to come, I welcome your thoughts and ideas.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Laid down to take a nap and woke with out opening eyes and saw the clock with numbers 11:57...
Shouted out for the kids to tell me the time, guess what? Yep. Lol. Im on a roll.
So I am off to go play some numbers.
As I see it the numbers from the previous dream would be, 1-7-12-26-5- and powerball 22. Right?
Or 7-12-6-5-22 @1
Or any combination with those numbers.
Once I had a dream that I won the lottery and I rushed out to get the ticket from my memory, I had EVERY single number one off on a 350million lottery. Swear its true.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I got 6 powerball tickets, all of them I made 22 the powerball number, well they would have all been winning tickets to differing degrees but... I made the powerball number 22. It was 2! Whaaaa

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
did any one try this?
i tried entering them as co-ordinates on google maps
enter this... 70.126, -50.22
comes up in greenland
zoom out and you will see the entire map for the area is messed up
zoom out to 100mi and you will know what i am talking about
i know its pretty far but it still is pretty strange.
saw a thread about that region once
here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply, I cant get google earth just now on this comp, but, wow, really? I am amazed. One thing for certain, weirder things have happened to me...
I will be honest, my gut instinct about this has something to do with melting of the Polar Ice Caps, a large wash of water coming from the North of where I live.
I feel that it is going to be a natural disaster in 1600 months which leads to an even greater disaster for people leading up to 2012.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I suppose this doesn't help at all, I have no idea what the numbers mean or anything, but I felt like posting this anyway.

That sequence of numbers seems ridiculously familiar to me and I have no idea why. O_o

I guess that's probably meaningless... But I thought I'd mention it anyway. Weird.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am glad that the numbers seemed to resonate with you. I was begining to question even making a thread about it. But you know with all of my life's experiences, I am definately tuned into something deeper than most are even willing to acknowledge. If it comes to you, please let me know.
In the dream I will say, it seemed to be a manmade counter, not digital, just one of those old fashion type bars, probably metal. It 'Is' significant, I do know this. I have two satori's left, and one has to do with time.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Could it be related to World Lines?

en.wikipedia.org...

Does it have to do with euclidean fields and energy vectors?

Does this have to do with the earth's preparation of the shifting of the earths axis in 2012?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by antar]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by antar]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

See this thread for a discussion of a vision I and others have had. I also have put forth when people keep asking when I said maybe something in October .. or maybe something in 09 but i felt strongly that this Tsunami will happen in 09 but I'm not sure.If you combine my two thought though to come up with "October of 09" thats 16 months from now... things that make you go hummmmm???
Thread here
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

join