It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top 50 Most Stupid Bush Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Top 50 Most Stupid Bush Quotes

3-"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

4-" It isn't pollution that's harming the environment.
It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it. "

8-"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

14-"God told me to strike at al-Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East."

22-"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."

31- "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

32- "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

44-"In a time of war, the president must have the power he needs to make the tough decisions, including, if need be, the decision to grant himself even more power."

50-“I don’t have the foggiest idea about what I think about international, foreign policy.”

Plenty more where those came from... and plenty more to come in the [hopefully] remaining 8 months, I'm sure.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think it's quotes like these that totally disprove the theory that he's a super-intelligent reptilian posing as a human...
Then again maybe it's all just part of an elaborate ploy...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

they are pretty dumb

new topics

join