It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Found Mutilated In Stockholm Saskatchewan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey WhiteRaven, I am glad it is beginning to become more clear. It is so hard to get people to understand without providing the groundwork of philosophy and religion and how it applies to our modern life. The young man killed by a tiger in the San Francisco zoo was a victim of the Djinn, they just used the tiger to do it. The geology student killed at points north landing, Saskatchewan by wolves was also a victim of the Djinn. It is easier to possess a wild animal than a human and for the djinn, they get to experience the thrill of the chase and the taste of the kill.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Since you say that they can posses and also be cast out does that mean that these Djinn are what we refer to as demons ? Are the Ifrit & Marid evil in nature as opposed to the other three types or are they all the same ? What are the other three types ? Would i be correct in assuming that they do not need to "feed " frequently and most of these mutilations are more along the lines of warnings, or sacrifrices ?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm with Roper on this one, not UFOs. Likely the government is involved, here's the video.

Don't go to the UFO angle too quickly for every odd phenomenon.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Two questions:

How did you come to know about the wolf in Northern Saskatchewan?

Are you possessed by Djian?

"The Djinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from 'smokeless fire' by God, in the same way humans were made of earth. According to the Qur'an, Djinn have free choice, and Iblis used this freedom in front of God by refusing to bow to Adam when God told Iblis to do so. By refusing to obey God’s order he was thrown out of the Paradise and called “Shaitan” (See Shaitan and Satan). In the Qur'an, Djinn are frequently mentioned. Sura 72 of the Holy Qur'an (named Al-Jinn) is entirely about them. Another Sura (Al-Naas) mentions the Djinn in the last verse. It is also mentioned in the Qur'an that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both “humanity and the Djinn”.

In the world there are three main creations, Angels, Humans and Jinns"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Click to enlarge, there are more djinn not shown. Good questions, Am i possessed by the djinn? Yes and no. I am not controlled by them but they are constantly in attendence with me. WhiteRaven printed a brief description of the allegiance of the Djinn and their choice of whether to possess a soul or not. You can easily find out more on the web. My world is not the same as yours, my vision is different, i see. What i am showing you is what is. These are our aliens, our demons and monsters, bigfoot and chupacabra. They are all one and the same. There are not many mysteries, there is only one and this is it, we are not alone. We have never been alone and we never will. Our worlds have collided and we are building our world on theirs, now both our worlds are running amok.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is the site where thr geology student was killed. I did not take these pictures CBC did. The credit goes to them. I merely point out what i see. Two innocent wolves were killed and the local dump fenced. Ignorance once again prevailed.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The man's name is Scott Pendleton, he and his fiancee, Jen Fox were abducted (or worse) on Feb. 18, 2005. The attack on Scott took .7 of a second, that is how long it took this "thing" to go from not being seen to having total control of Scott, Jen didn't take as long. Think about that, one frame from a video camera and they are gone. If not for the video, no one would ever know what became of them. They are just as fast when they take cattle and other creatures. Note the areas they concentrate on, the head, genitals and anus.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey WhiteRaven, in response to your second question, how did i know about the wolves in Saskatchewan? Simple, when natural animals perform unnatural acts, there is a reason. I knew what it was before i found the photographs of the scene. I contacted RCMP, wildlife resources and news articles. It is easy to find what you are looking for if "you know what or who you are looking for." A long time ago i was Chief of Detectives for our local Sheriff's Department. I am now handicapped and bored. I researched all the famous unsolved crimes, i kept finding the same "people" (djinn) at the crime scene and in the flesh of the victims. It is only a mystery if you don't know the answer.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So what is the cure..is it as Jesus said "prayer and fasting"...and do you think they "cut" the Angus heifer?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Cure implies illness, prayer and fasting is good for the soul but i don't see how it would help as 3 out of 5 chose souls and would be comfortable with prayer and fasting. They are bioelectric, they cut and seal in one motion so none of the blood and other bodily fluids is wasted. In the case of the "Black Dahlia" murder of 1947 whose body was severed at the waist, not a drop of blood was found at the crime scene and three plugs of flesh was cored from her body and insrted into her anus. I don't mean to gross anyone out. The Black Dahlia killing took place exactly 50 years after the Catholic church revealed the shroud of Turin, the supposed burial shroud of Christ. The same small faces i am showing are present of that shroud, furthermore, the bones in the face of Elizabeth Short (Dahlia) were broken and arranged in an exact pattern as the face in the shroud. This led me to believe the Dahlia killing was a "sacrifice" (we killed the Christ and in imitation of us they killed her) Exactly fifty years after her killing in January of 1947 JonBenet Ramsey was killed December 26, 1996 by these same entities. The good djinn kill animals except for "sacrifices" the bad ones kill humans because they like to. How do i know these things? They are still in the flesh, they are present at the grave.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I would read a thread in this topic if you started one. i do not know where you would post it as I am fairly new to ATS.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks Whiteraven, i am merely sharing a little information, i have no desire to become a teacher and i really hate to type. I try to respond to cattle and buffalo mutilations, sometimes even horses because families depend on income those animals generate. There is also a small but potent risk that the beings that took rhe animals might also take the people. Djinn, like people are not segregated by the choices they made a long time ago. They, like us are regulated by peer pressure and societal rules.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe is talking about this on Coast To Coast right now. There is a fantastic interview.... very well done.

Sounds like there was a possible UFO sighting very close by a few days later. 3 lights, one different color in the middle, just down the road straight south of the animal mutilation by a neighbor.

The police did not do an investigation. That is pretty interesting. Claims of "public mischief". Police never did look at the animal.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
...... Crows have lips?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Who is behind the Cattle Mutilation? Doubles, Clones & Aliens:
battleforworld.tripod.com...

Main:
battleforworld.tripod.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sorry to bump this old thread.. but I have a theory about this cattle mutilation business.

The question to me; why would the government so brazenly mutilate animals and many have said that it seemed almost as if it was done in a malicious/threatening manner. Why would our government do this to our own people -- the reason I say government is because there has been a witness of it being a "noiseless" (sound suppressed) helicopter that coincided with one of these mutilations.

What if the government is testing a method they use to study other countries covertly? So let's say the US wants to know what Russia or say Iran is working on -- whether it be a nuclear program or some other exotic weaponry that can be detected in the environment by analyzing - autopsying animals or even people.

So these cattle tests in the US are a dry run of the technique for these same kinds of reconnaissance missions in other countries. Maybe they are even doing these missions under the guise of "aliens" knowing people in other countries won't report them as such for fear of ridicule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join