It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Found Mutilated In Stockholm Saskatchewan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I cannot vouch for the accuracy of these numbers but they are said to be generally accepted.

The first recorded case of cattle mutilation in USA happened on September 1967, near Alamosa in the San Luis Valley, Colorado. An Appaloosa specimen (Appaloosa breed being introduced in America towards 1806) named Lady was found dead and mutilated. Both her head and neck were completely stripped of flesh

Although no official estimate exists, generally accepted figures indicate that forty thousand recorded cases have occurred in North America since Lady. Others have also been recorded in Japan, Argentina, Bolivia, Europe, Australia and Canada.

Source

And one of the documented laboratory results apparently.

In one case documented by New Mexico police and the FBI,[8] an 11 month old cross Hereford-Charolais bull, belonging to a Mr. Manuel Gomez of Dulce, New Mexico, was found mutilated on March 24, 1978. It displayed 'classic' mutilation signs, including the removal of the rectum and sex organs with what appeared to be “a sharp and precise instrument” and its internal organs were found to be inconsistent with a normal case of death followed by predation.

“Both the liver and the heart were white and mushy. Both organs had the texture and consistency of peanut butter”
Gabriel L Veldez, New Mexico Police
The animal's heart as well as bone and muscle samples were sent to the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, part of the University of California, for microscopic and bacteriological studies, while sample from the animal's liver were sent to two separate private laboratories.

Los Alamos detected the presence of naturally occurring Clostridium bacteria in the heart, but was unable to reach any conclusions because of the possibility that the bacteria represented postmortem contamination. They did not directly investigate the heart's unusual color or texture.[8]

Samples from the animal's liver were found to be completely devoid of copper and to contain 4 times the normal level of zinc, potassium and phosphorus. The scientists performing the analysis were unable to explain these anomalies.[8]

Blood samples taken at the scene were reported to be "light pink in color" and “Did not clot after several days” while the animal's hide was found to be unusually brittle for a fresh death (the animal was estimated to have been dead for 5 hours) and the flesh underneath was found to be discolored.[8]

None of the laboratories were able to report any firm conclusions on the cause of the blood or tissue damage. At the time, it was suggested that a burst of radiation may have been used to kill the animal, blowing apart its red blood cells in the process. This hypothesis was later discarded as subsequent reports from the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory later confirmed the presence of anti-coagulants in samples[8] taken from other cows mutilated in the region.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit wiki extract

[edit on 23-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Last I checked in on cattle mutilations the general consensus was top-secret military testing for levels of radiation contamination, especially concentrated in the US southwest where there has been massive fallout from all the nuke tests that is kept fairly hush-hush. But other areas around the world are subject to fallout from these tests so doesn't surprise me to hear reports of cattle mutilations from all corners.

Dunno why this most plausible explanation has seemed to have been forgotten lately.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The top photo is the mutilated cow from the stockholm yard as printed in the stockholm paper. The bottom photo is an enhaced version of the top picture with the "colored" areas showing what killed the cow, drained the blood and devoured the missing parts. I have been describing these entities for six months on ats. WHAT TO LOOK FOR! Human-like faces without bodies. The corner of the cow's mouth (top and bottom) will give you and idea of what to look for. It is best to look from bottom right of the photo, up and to the left. They don't just kill cattle, they take all kinds of wildlife, sea life and people. Think of them as interdimensional rustlers that can pull down and kill any creature on earth. I am debris765nju and i absolutely and unequivocally claim this to be true Prove me wrong, i have provided the same photo i used. I used fxfoto highlighter set at .23 to lighten the dark and darken the light and adjusted the hue for color. Look small and think large.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Uhhhhh, come again good buddy.
What are you talking about?
I don't follow.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Huh, what are you trying to say?

I don't understand.....

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I too am a bit/a lot confused. What are we supposed to be looking for?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Or maybe it was Manbearpig.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Last I checked in on cattle mutilations the general consensus was top-secret military testing for levels of radiation contamination, especially concentrated in the US southwest where there has been massive fallout from all the nuke tests that is kept fairly hush-hush. But other areas around the world are subject to fallout from these tests so doesn't surprise me to hear reports of cattle mutilations from all corners.

Dunno why this most plausible explanation has seemed to have been forgotten lately.

This seems to make the most sense to me.

Don't want it to get lost in the shuffle.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wish someone would do a good series of tests with the body to determine if any veterinarian drugs are used to knock down the animal.

I am almost certain this is how it is done.

1-Person injects drug into animal
2-Waits for effect
3-Performs procedures on DEAD body.

The lack of blood is interesting, but its not impossible to pull off. Anyone who has seen an autopsy or is a hunter can tell you exactly what will happen.

Now not being caught is another story. The lack of evidence to support human activity is the most interesting part.

I do not buy into the predator aspect of mutilations.... to a full extent. Yes they eat away at the body, but no it is not like this.

I wish the person would be caught. It is a bit frightening to know there is someone out there that would do this. Not in my yard buddy.

Ill get you.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I wish someone would do a good series of tests with the body to determine if any veterinarian drugs are used to knock down the animal.

Good idea, or it could be some kind of shock or tazer.

The lack of blood is interesting, but its not impossible to pull off.

None of the laboratories were able to report any firm conclusions on the cause of the blood or tissue damage. At the time, it was suggested that a burst of radiation may have been used to kill the animal, blowing apart its red blood cells in the process. This hypothesis was later discarded as subsequent reports from the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory later confirmed the presence of anti-coagulants in samples[8] taken from other cows mutilated in the region

Source from Serpa's post >

The lack of evidence to support human activity is the most interesting part.

Yeah, that makes it seem more like some kind of arial activity, lack of physical evidence at the site. It almost would have to have been transported elsewhere, or frozen in a beam of light with high tech projections of surgeons gathering data! Joking...........

Not in my yard buddy.

It gets all different when it becomes personal, I can only imagine!

[edit on 24-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was thinking about driving out there, but I really do not want to bother the people. I have heard that they are being bugged by all sorts of people. Its amazing how fast word spreads when something like this happens, even in a rural area.

I first heard it on CTV Regina news.

It has since been in the Regina Leaderpost, the Saskatoon Star Phoenix, The Western Producer, and now all over the internet.

If anyone stumbles on any new information (interviews, articles, images) feel free to add them here.

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I found the Western Producer article online. You have to be a subscriber, but this is just to show that it was there.

How and why a cow was mutilated on a Stockholm, Sask., area farm will likely remain a mystery because the carcass was discovered too late to carry out an autopsy.

The pregnant two-year-old Angus cow was discovered in a pasture earlier this month.

Source

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hey Dulcimer,

Great thread..

Just wanted to add that a "mutual Canadian associate" we both have spoken about in the past is working on a very interesting case not too far from that area.

Our Mutual Associate has a bevy of Vets and scientist working with them on these mutilated Cows in a whole new direction.. and one of the things they are doing is taking samples and comparing them with earth-known chemicals/solutions that one might use (such as a Vet, Medical Doctor, etc.)

I'll U2U once the analyst is complete.. but it sounds very promising and interesting..

Johnny

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I apologize for the shakiness of my hands, i have peripheral neuropathy in both arms and legs. I have put a blue line around some of the faces, there are many more i didn't. My rresearch has turned up that a bacterium called chlosteridial bacterium is present in the slain animals. I found a site about it that had a sample photographed with a microscope and the same entities were present in the sample. I have examined the photos of most slain animal pictures since tippy or zippy the horse that was a local favorite because of his mathematical skills. I myself am infect ed by these entities

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I found this article when looking for other cases. Doesn't seem plausible to me, but then i don't know anything about cows or thier digestive systems. From what i read it would seem to be someone or something doing this, The thing that gets me though is how widespread this is, and how long it's been going on.

I was just wondering if you had ever come across anybody else say anything similar to what's in this article ?

skepdic.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't understand why people are so quick to assume they are mutilated by aliens/cults.
Like I've said in other threads, coyotes are VERY precise killers and they do make surgical-looking incisions. They travel in groups and will prey on an animal for up to 8 hours. They are very good at what they do. They will snap the neck of the animal and then eat only at the muscles they choose without leaving any pieces around. This has happened to some local cats due to coyotes roaming from the hills where some construction is going on.

However, I haven't seen the eyes being taken from the cats but I'm sure if you give it some time a crow will do that for them.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

1-Person injects drug into animal
2-Waits for effect
3-Performs procedures on DEAD body.

You missed a few steps in order to make it seem like a perfect mutilation.

1. Person (it will take several people for this) injects drug into animal
2. Waits for effect
3. Takes animal and loads it vehicle
4. Slaughters in safe location (its easy to take the blood out of a cow by just hanging it upside down and cutting its throat).
5. Performs procedures on DEAD body.
6 Transports dead animal back to the (or near) original location.
7. Later on someone discovers the corpse of a cow that is perfectly mutilated, no blood, to precise to be predators, and we got ourselves an alien theory.

Personally I think its an elaborate cult or prankster doing most of the cow mutilations. The hardest part of the whole procedure is the actual taking of the cow, not all the precise dissections.

The mystery begins if the cattle was found in a location that is totally inaccessible to vehicles.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There is no logical explanation as to what has happened. The sort of technology used to cut without loss of blood would have to be some sort of intense laser so it can heal the wounds whilst cutting. Or something extremely sharp with intense heat.

It is extremely weird and i don't think a human would do this and deffinately no occult!

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wasn't there a thread on here a few weeks back about a South American man who was found mutilated under similar circumstances?

EDIT: This is the thread I'm referring to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by mc1km]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's not only cows , horses , ect... I have read reports of other types of animals and even a report of a man in brazil that was found mutilated in that sort of fashion after being misssing for a couple of hours.Then was found on top of a huge pile of grain.It looked like he was drop from the air.Anyways, I was thinking that perhaps theses animals are being taken by some sort of intellince that could just manipulate time and space.They pop out of some sort of wormhole take the animal to another place where they do the procedures then return the animal in the same way they took it.Thats why there are no noise,tracks of a vehicle, helicopter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join