It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 81 – Ed Grimsley UFO Hunter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

No... sorry.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

No... sorry.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

For 500 ATS POINTS.... who was the main star of the movie that is referenced on Dave's question to John about the campfire. First Person with the correct answer.

Main Stars:

Gene Wilder & Mel Brooks?

However.. Slim Pickens is the only 'star' of that campfire scene??

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thanks again to Johnny and Synthesist for taking the time to go out and actually validate this stuff.

I'm not so sure about the 'Star Wars' talk going on, seeing is believing I suppose, but have over the years come to some sort of reasoned and deduced conclusion that these things can be seen at most times in either infra-red or UV.

Especially, if you are like me and believe that the UFO phenomenon is principally an ultra-terrestrial one, and that there are other states of 'matter' and the processing of these involved. With, on the odd occasion, transitions into and physical manifestations leaking into our visible spectrum.

There seems to also be a largely psychological component to this as well, meaning that these things are totally aware of, and employ thought projection, in their dealings with observers ...hence Johnny's and Synthesist's sighting apart from the group.

Synthesist you made mention of something of magnitude taking place and then said "I think we are about to find out soon... " ..what where you inferring if I may ask?

Johnny you stated that you'd shot some video..is this available to us at ATS?

I wish I could afford some of this NV gear myself, and I don't know of anyone that's got any down here in Oz.

Anyhoo I hope some more people can pick this up and bring it to a wider audience.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OEAOHOO

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

For 500 ATS POINTS.... who was the main star of the movie that is referenced on Dave's question to John about the campfire. First Person with the correct answer.

Main Stars:

Gene Wilder & Mel Brooks?

However.. Slim Pickens is the only 'star' of that campfire scene??

You ALL are STILL WRONG. Think people, think.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Cleavon Little???

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Hmm.... I wonder, have you gone cryptic on us dave. Is the star of the campfire scene the beans themselves... its a long shot I know but im trying to think how you would think.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Thanks again to Johnny and Synthesist for taking the time to go out and actually validate this stuff.

Actually the only real validation here that I could make for a certainty, is that we witnessed some "things" that are as of yet still unexplainable. There was some form of unknown phenomena experienced which requires more investigation.

have over the years come to some sort of reasoned and deduced conclusion that these things can be seen at most times in either infra-red or UV.

And I agree for almost a decade I've been using Infrared filters (720nm range) on both film/digital cameras, D8 and Hi-8 procorders and had a moderate amount of success. I believe that there are a number of spectrums that should be researched and investigated more by ufologists both amateur (like myself) and the professional. The down side on this Infrared "Tool" to observe anomalies is that it's so darn pricey.. But I have to admit that my using IR was one of the things that drew me to this investigation.. and also why I wanted to try and debunk it.

With, on the odd occasion, transitions into and physical manifestations leaking into our visible spectrum. There seems to also be a largely psychological component to this as well, meaning that these things are totally aware of, and employ thought projection, in their dealings with observers ...hence Johnny's and Synthesist's sighting apart from the group.

And I have to say that this was the weirdest event of our visiting Ed's night sky. And you bring up a thought that I've always toyed with, and that is with groups of people perhaps being the reason for certain manifestations. This could also I imagine be working/happening on a "positive" subconscious level without the person even knowing of his/her involvement in a manifestation. The power of thought has been proven to be a powerful tool. I saw a documentary on the effects of positive and negative thoughts/suggestions and it's affect on almost every aspect of our lives including water molecules. Which further backs the research Dr. Masaru Emoto has been doing in his study of the molecular structure of water.

Dr. Masaru Emotos Incredible Ice Crystal photographs

"You Make Me Sick, I Will Kill You" (Negative invoked)

"Thank You" (Positive invoked)

Johnny you stated that you'd shot some video..is this available to us at ATS?

Short answer, To the first query, Yes... and to the last query.. No..

Sorry, more analysis has to be done, plus it's really not going to look like much except a few specks of lights in the distance traveling past stars (and a few burnt pixels on the camcorder, four to be exact), with no observable means to justify size, distance, speed, luminosity (because NV multiplies the amplification) and outside data to either corroborate or disprove that these were not anything more than space junk, satellites, ISS, and any other possibility for a explanation. But the strangest event though was diffinitely the one witnessed solely by Synthesist and myself. At arms length and in between your first two fingers, this thing was just a bit smaller than the size of a ping-pong ball... it was quite large (from our POV).

I wish I could afford some of this NV gear myself, and I don't know of anyone that's got any down here in Oz.

I have observed on eBay (and eBay can be accessed from all over the world), there have been some rare cases of GEN-3 NV's (Albeit some have cheaper old Russian technology) that go for as low US $1200.oo. Now thats still expensive by anyones standards for a person thats just got a casual interest in viewing the night sky. But maybe if a few people in the same area 'grouped up'... price gets broken down to several hundred bucks which is more palatable. The next area I've been dying to get into is the Thermal spectrum.. Some University associates of mine (ok.. most of them are students) from Washington have shown me some really interesting daytime thermal 'captures'.. Problem here is.. If you thought Gen-3 and 4 were pricey.. Try to get into thermalography..! Used price for a decent handheld with a 320x240 resolution... US$7-10,000.oo... New US$18-20,000.oo ..

Sorry.. rambling on....

Anyway thanks for listening to the show... I'd love to get a group of ATSer's in California to group up (Or U2U me) and we all hook up at Ed's for our own little ATS investigation/research.. we could then post our own individual results... Even if nothing happened (doubtful), Ed is quite the character and you'd be entertained through out the night....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Synthesist you made mention of something of magnitude taking place and then said "I think we are about to find out soon... " ..what where you inferring if I may ask?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by OEAOHOO]

There have been more and more sightings of UFOs...credible witnesses.
World Leaders are making startling announcements...
The United Nations secret meetings on UFOs

ufos.about.com...

The Vatican says...Extraterrestrials are our brothers and may be free from original sin...

news.bbc.co.uk...

I have heard that the 4th Dimension is softening and we are now being able to view more of what is all around us.
Not to mention all the information being released about our Cosmos & 2012 scenarios....

All this brings me to the idea that something big is coming...

Ronald Reagan's speech on the possibility of the World coming together because of the threat from an Alien Race doesn't sound so far fetched as it once did...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Cleavon Little???

Give that man a pat on the back... Cleavon Little is correct. Without Cleavon Little there would have been no Blazing Saddles, so says Mel Brooks. Having a black Sheriff was the whole premise of the movie. Congratulations.... 500 ATS POINTS AWARDED!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

It says the star of the movie that was referenced......
, not the campfire scene itself. That said, 500 ATS POINTS for posting the best part of the movie.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
This could also I imagine be working/happening on a "positive" subconscious level without the person even knowing of his/her involvement in a manifestation. The power of thought has been proven to be a powerful tool. I saw a documentary on the effects of positive and negative thoughts/suggestions and it's affect on almost every aspect of our lives including water molecules. Which further backs the research Dr. Masaru Emoto has been doing in his study of the molecular structure of water.

Yeah I've seen this before..quite a demonstration of thought projection/healing ..simply amazing.

Thanks for your suggestion of cheaper NV gear on eBay..have noticed the Russian stuff too ..need to save up I guess

Good luck organizing an ATS field trip ..I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers ..if only to take in Ed's bio-fluorescent persona

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist
I have heard that the 4th Dimension is softening and we are now being able to view more of what is all around us...
..All this brings me to the idea that something big is coming...

Ahhh..is that all ..I thought you'd had some Earth shattering info to share with us

..yeah it's all happening Chris, just as it always has

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Thanks Dave for the points, much appreciated.

Johnny, when I had my ufo sighting many years ago now, I looked up at the three bright objects in the sky (looked like big stars) for a couple of minutes but soon as I thought this isnt right all three objects shot off into the distance one by one.

It did feel like they were watching me / listening to my thoughts but this just sounded like a crazy idea so I never mentioned it on here before.

Is there any info about linking a persons thoughts to ufo sightings, I did a quick search but couldnt find anything. This was a very good show guys probably one of the best.

Cheers,

JQ

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
Johnny, when I had my ufo sighting many years ago now, I looked up at the three bright objects in the sky (looked like big stars) for a couple of minutes but soon as I thought this isnt right all three objects shot off into the distance one by one.

Is there any info about linking a persons thoughts to ufo sightings, I did a quick search but couldnt find anything. This was a very good show guys probably one of the best.

On the pseudo-scientific side:
Attempted manipulation of UFO manifestations

Vallee: Fatima Event Was UFO

OUR LADY OF FATIMA - A BLUE BEAM VISION? - OR NEW WORLD RELIGION?

On the ufology side:
Signals, Noise, and UFO Waves

What Are Those UFOs Doing?

UFOs: The Psychic Dimension

On the religious side:
WITCHCRAFT INVOLVEMENT CAN CAUSE UFO MANIFESTATIONS (scroll down about halfway)

Increased UFO Manifestations During Christian Events

Hope that helps.. should be a least a starter-kit in your quest by seeing the different views/aspects...

Johnny

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thanks for your suggestion of cheaper NV gear on eBay..have noticed the Russian stuff too ..need to save up I guess

There is one other avenue that I'm currently investigating in fact we've purchased a pair of these with hopes that we may have found a less pricey route that is suppose to be equal to lower-end Gen-3's but using a different technology than that of a amplified cathode tube.. price wise new is between US$500-700.00.. I should have them out for their first test some time this week and will report our findings. The cool thing (if they work at all) is that they have a Composite Video RCA output (the same as what you plug into a DVD or cassette deck). Just think of the possibilities if they work for what we want..

Were keeping our fingers crossed.. more info as it arrives..

Johnny

[edit on 5/26/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Good Luck Johnny you might just be the one to bring conformation to those that need it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks Johnny for the links, im working my way through the material, also looking forward to your info / results with this new tech.

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Good Luck Johnny you might just be the one to bring conformation to those that need it.

Well thanks for your positive thoughts, but I'm sure if anything at all, I'm just one small piece of a larger jigsaw puzzle as are so many of us amateur ufologist that are willing to do field work, research and investigations.

But it is our hope that eventually ATS will be able to have numerous like groups/members be able to pool together and work towards finding realistic answers.

Johnny

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If Johnny has his way, we will all have Fedoras and be doing some serious investigations with ATS Members.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join