It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 81 – Ed Grimsley UFO Hunter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Ed Grimsley UFO Hunter - ATS MIX Show 81

The boys interview UFO Hunter Ed Grimsley from Calistoga, California who finds UFOs using Generation-3
Military Infrared Goggles. We also have plenty of reported UFO Sightings. Dave wraps up his remote interviews in the "Mad As Hell" segment, and in a very strange Rabbit's Rant, we learn how to play everyone’s favorite game, Butt Darts.

Original ATS Thread that iniated our investigation on Ed Grimsley

VISIT Ed Grimsley's HOME PAGE

CLICK HERE To Play BUTT DARTS

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_2938.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
For 500 ATS POINTS.... what is Ed looking at? Be Specific. First Person with the correct answer. Think ORIGINAL.

For 500 ATS POINTS.... what was the exact location name for the Butt Dart Game? First Person with the correct answer.

For 500 ATS POINTS.... what was the restaurant that Johnny and Chris went to on the way to meet Ed Grimsley? First Person with the correct answer.

For 500 ATS POINTS.... who was the main star of the movie that is referenced on Dave's question to John about the campfire. First Person with the correct answer.

BONUS QUESTION For 1000 ATS POINTS.... what year was the quarter used in the Butt Dart Game minted?

ONE WIN PER MEMBER There are 5 questions, so 5 Members will each get ATS POINTS if all are answered and posted correctly.

Dave

[edit on 5/23/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I take a shot at it.

Quarter used: 1984

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I take a shot at it.

Quarter used: 1984

Correct on the restaurant... 500 ATS POINTS AWARDED. The mint date is incorrect, although you can only win one anyway.

Congrats...

Dave

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yeah! that quarter date was hard to see even with me bi-focals.

I know you said only one and I do have the answers to others which I am not mentioning however I want to just say I live on the East Coast and I never heard that name before for the place Johnny and them ate at, a strange name it is.
Thanks for the points now tell me what the points can be used for will ya! :duh

[edit on 23-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Didn't listen to the show yet (downloading) so I may not totally understand these questions, but if, by any chance, my shot is correct, I won't mind the extra points

The coin was minted in 1991.

Did I get it?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by relu84
Didn't listen to the show yet (downloading) so I may not totally understand these questions, but if, by any chance, my shot is correct, I won't mind the extra points

The coin was minted in 1991.

Did I get it?

Correct! 1000 ATS POINTS AWARDED!

Dave

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Member Center at the top (tab). You can use the points to get into R.A.T.S. and some other worthless things that won't put food on your table or gas in your car.

Also.... you folks don't be making multiple guesses because you can only win ONE.

Dave

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Was it fudder duckers or something?
It's alright Spencer, train hard and you will become the next butt dart champion.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by cloudfire]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudfire
Was it fudder duckers or something?
It's alright Spencer, train hard and you will become the next butt dart champion.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by cloudfire]

Close enough... Fuddruckers....

www.fuddruckers.com...

500 ATS MIX POINTS AWARDED!

TWO LEFT!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I do have to make a comment about the show. First I have to say Dave and Johnny the two of you just quack me up.

It seems that some of what I have been written is coming forth finally.

I have written that the Grey's monitor the entire Earth and everything on it. They will do BATTLE and try to take said battles out of our waters because they do not want there ships crashing on our lands.

I will also say that those battles that are going on up there are done to 'PROTECT YOU' and this is something you will never really believe but this is the way it is.

I believe you have to know them to understand and since I am in both positions I can observe both sides.

I hope Johnny will get this all together and show the ones that need the proof some evidence.

One small step for man one giant leap for mankind, or something like that

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

what is Ed looking at? Be Specific. First Person with the correct answer. Think ORIGINAL.

Aah. That's the Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

what is Ed looking at? Be Specific. First Person with the correct answer. Think ORIGINAL.

Aah. That's the Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space!

Give that man a CEE-GAR and 500 ATS POINTS - AWARDED!
The ORIGINAL "Lost In Space".... greatness!

Dave

ONE LEFT!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

For 500 ATS POINTS.... who was the main star of the movie that is referenced on Dave's question to John about the campfire. First Person with the correct answer.

Harrison Ford

Thanks Dave and Johnny

Listening to the mix now ..will comment later

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I thought the campfire you were talking about came from Blazing Saddles so I would go with Gene Wilder.... great film by the way.

Also great show, though I had to listen to the Butt Darts thing twice after listening to the BTS mix show.

Cheers,

JQ

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Yeah Sorry John you're right ..Gene Wilder it is

Was thinking of the mention of 'Star Wars' in regards to one of Ed's field trips

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thank You!
I wanted to thank Johnny & Dave for the phone interview.
It was nice to share my eye witness testimony and give Ed Grimsley the recognition he deserves. There is definitely something interesting going on. What magniture ? I think we are about to find out soon...
It was awesome meeting Ed in person and wanted to thank him for the invite and use of his night vision goggles. It was a real eye opener and Mind boggler !

On another note:
I dreamt about receiving a pair of Gen 4 Night Vision Goggles with an ATS logo on it...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
When I download the mp3 file, I keep getting a file that's only 20 seconds long.... is this happening for anyone else?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I checked and got the complete 1-1/2 hour show...must be a glitch!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Cleared cache and tried it again, it's working properly now

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join