It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Video's about The NWO and 2012, Have One Question Though.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
These are some of the best NWO/Illuminati Vid's I've seen to date, especially esculating up to 2012. Please watch all 7 of them. It starts with how their mentality began, and where it is suppose to end. So, everything is a build up to the final video. All are very good.

Now, my question is this. In the 3rd video, this one here:
youtube.com...

He explains the math involved for the dates, you will have to watch the video to understand it all, but this is the equation i'm having trouble with:

it's in reference to 09/11/90 and 09/11/91. Here's the problem:
09 11 90 = 999 0 1110 and 09 11 91 = 999 0 1111.

Can anyone explain what math system this is according to the video? If someone can explain this to me, than I can have a much easier time explaining this to everyone I show the vid to. If I don't I'm going to lose everyone at this. This is the only thing I'm having trouble with.

Ok, now back to the vids. These vids are great no doubt. It gives you a way of solving the code for when the next terror attacks will take place. It also shows you how all this added up to Bush Sr giving his two 911/90 and 9/11 91 speeches introducing the NWO and of course the 11 year Solar Maximum of 9/11/01 attacks. Then of course the next Solar Maximum will be....2012.

He also goes over the Venus Cycles and how it makes the Pentagram. Plus the Venus Morning and Evening Star, when caluculated using the codes shows all the past Terror attacks, and the creepy thing is, it adds up.

I don't know, just watch the vids, it's hard for me to explain, but these will entertain you. Whether you believe in this stuff or not, these are still scary and entertaining. Enjoy.

Here are the links:

From Babel To Ireland:

Vid 1/7:
youtube.com...

Vid 2/7:
youtube.com...

Vid 3/7:
youtube.com...

Vid 4/7:
youtube.com...

Vid 5/7:
youtube.com...

Vid 6/7:
youtube.com...

Vid 7/7:
youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Now, in the vid, he speaks of the next terror attack according to calculations and numerous other events will be possibly on 06/09/08. Ok, he is not necassarily saying it WILL be on this date, but it's very possible. The Venus Morning and Evening Star (which all prior attacks have happened on) is on this date, but could last until 6/12/08. Using the code system it could also mean 03/08/09. Attacks always occur on a morning or evening star day that is amended by using the 13, 0, 0, 0, 0 code. The vid explains it better. So once again, say for example 06/09/2008 could be amended to 03/08/2009 (-3 from month, -1 from day, add 1 to year) and so on.(US calendar)

Using this all the previous major events have occurred on Venus morning or evening star days amended using a 0,1 or 3 in each of days, months, years.

I checked it out on the Venus calendar supplied at the link and it does work.

okay, once or twice or even three times could be coincidence, clearly there is plenty of room for different dates to come up, however, for them ALL to fit into this pattern is pretty full on when combined with the pentagram of the orbit of venus in relation to earth, and the 5 plus 8 = 13 thing too.

13th December is another date as this is the date of the old Roman calendar's winter solstice (now Dec 22nd) and likely where the real origins of 13 being unlucky come from.

So no the Pope will NOT be assassinated on 9th June, but perhaps on some day related to it by the numbers 1, 3 and 0 - before 13th Dec 2012 - indeed not necessarily the Pope at all, the video takes the view that a multiple attack on European cities is more likely (using what OBL said in his video from the grave)

Here is the link to the Venus Calendar to check the dates:

Venus inferior/superior conjunction dates:
www.alabe.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh and please if someone can, don't forget to help me with the calculation's provided in the first post.

Thanks ATS,
Jay

join