It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRL Conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is one for the Aussies.
Now from the start I cannot confirm or deny the accuracy of this but there has been some discussion about the current performance from South Sydney of late and the possibility that it is not by accident or poor player ability. Based on last year and this years pre season one could see that it is possible.

It may not go as far as Russell Crowe but it has been suggested that the apparent slump would make the betting prices favorable for some associated with the club.

As you will see from my customised title, (If I haven’t already changed it out of disgust) I take this personally and I hope it isn’t the case. But then if it isn’t true, they are just plain crap!!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wouldn't there be a way to find out if anyone's winning big on the Rabbitoh's poor performances (or when they actually win)? Plus they would have to secretly be really good to turn the skill on when it counts.

Just this morning people were talking about how Russell is probably losing heaps on this business venture, but I think surely he's covered his butt somehow in this travesty.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Just this morning people were talking about how Russell is probably losing heaps on this business venture, but I think surely he's covered his butt somehow in this travesty.

Yes. Either a well timed bet or he is planning on the ATO to bail them out. (which is possibly another conspiracy to consider)

If they take the Storm this week I might be inclined to think about this more seriously otherwise I will just write them off as a bad joke…..

join