It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in Nazism or is it further back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.fiu.edu...

I'm doing some reading on the subject, what do you know or think about where or when the idea started?

If you have any other links to the subjects, please post them..

Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

It's further back and is basically the most powerful banking and industrial and farming dynasties of the last couple centuries.

On my thread I basically worked up from Nazi WO to neo-Nazi NWO -- but remember, WWI was pre-Nazi, and basically all those bankers and industrials and money-issuing class folks who engineered WWI at the close of WWI became the "Nazis" a few years later, in about 1921. Note also these same Germans had intelligence operatives in Czarist Russia who, along with ruling families in about 21 other countries all competed to take-over Russia.

For you to get a good background, you might enjoy reading Eustace Mullins 'The Secrets of the Federal Reserve', as the Fed is the product of German and British bankers preceding WWI, and will show you the relationships between the German and British and Soviet and American forces for the last 3 centuries.

www.jrbooksonline.com...

Also look at some of the comments about 13 bloodlines in the replies to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also, watch the movie Esoteric Agenda to answer your question as it includes info in the illuminati: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also, I might have some info about the ruling industrialists and bankers preceding Nazis in
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The NWO is the creation of the elites who have been calling the shots since the glory days of Sumer and Babylon.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
tat far bacK?

damn keyborad.

Anyway, I watched a video on the banking system saying that the countries went bankrupted and all the countries took the easy way out.

And FDR was a big part of it...

I'm also reading into the occult as well...

any good links?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Text

wat is this world coming to

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Here's a link to the occult:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You could start with the eugenics movement the whole racial supremacy was born out of it. It appeals to the elitist mentality. But I don't think race has got anything to do with it these days. Any race can be a low life in today's power elite just aslong as you have power and money.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here are some threads I posted with material primarily focused in the 20th century...

A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

JFK Killed for $5 Billion?!!!

US Constitution invalid for neraly 75 years

Those are some good introductory material anyway. The most recent one is at the top, but the picture is becoming clearer for me each day. I am diggin a bit further back in time for my next piece on the subject, and hope to have it qualify for ATS Premium when I post in the next week or so.

This 47 minute movie is key to understanding the economic system we operate under, and how it is terminally flawed. Capitalism can only sustain itself through growth, and I fear we have hit the ceiling now...

Google Video Link

Here is a video that shows how religion is not what is portrayed to us today...

You should also take the time to understand The Ring of Power.

[edit on 5/23/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

If the system is that screwed up on what the video says,
then what am I really working for then?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sorry, I should have warned you...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ha ha, very funny since I don't eat steak.

I already seen the video on the story of chirst.

And since we are on the occult,
Got any demons, servitors, mercs or other odd ball videos for me to see or send my way?

If you do, I dare you...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This thread has a video that talks about issues going on right now. The video itself is a year or two old, and this guy's predictions have come true...

Revelations of Big Oil Chaplain Lindsey Williams...You Pay National Debt at the Pump

EDIT to add: Sorry, not to much on the occult right now. I do most of my work in that area when I am offline.

Reading this one right now...

Papal Magic

Brings a whole new slant to the Black Mass

[edit on 5/23/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Maybe you'll like this one...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

oh I seen that one. hehe.

I meant send me one...

literally..

But back on topic, why were the Nazis into the occult anyway, and does it tie into the NWO anyway?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well, it is a little known fact that Adolf Hitler was actually the illegitimate son of Baron Rothschild. I hope you know who the Rothshchild are. Anyway, his mother became pregnant while she was working as a maid in his house, and dismissed. Of course there is no solid DNA proof or anything, but more than enough material to logically deduce that Hitler is in fact an illegitimate Rothschild.

ARTICLE

I found the Google version of "The Ring of Power" also known as "The Empire of the City."

PART ONE

PART TWO

top topics

join