posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
reply to post by Time=Now
1) Cooling is the opposite of warming. Periods of cooling will offset periods of warming.
2) If those who are promoting Global Warming know what will happen to the climate in the future, why did they use a term originally that would have to
be changed to a more generic one?
3) Why is Glo... er, Climate Change, sorry, happening on other planets in the solar system?
4) Why are taxes being proposed as the best way to fight Climate Change, yet no technology is proposed using those taxes to correct the
5) Why are those who are predicting gloom and doom over Climate Change the only ones making so much money from it?
6) Why can the local meteorologist not tell me if it will rain tomorrow, but he can tell me the global temperature in a hundred years?
7) Why are we discussing this? There has been no change in global average temperature since 1998... OK, last year it cooled off by a fraction of a