It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is RH negative the next step in evolution?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

Well, my brother is AB- and bugs don't like him much, either. Annoys the hell out of our friends, especially when we point out that Indians are the deluxe model human: Tan included, lower operating temperature (both of us average a degree or two cooler than normal), quick healing, and bug resistent, lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am an O- and come from a Mom B - and my dad O-.
My brother and I have the same blood type. We are Russian ( born there and so were our parents)
I don't know but i get bit by mosquitoes, wish i was lucky as you guys.
Never had any major complication health wise ( other than seasonal flu). Dark hair, light green eyes and pale skin.

I was wondering - are there any asian people with negative blood? African?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I was wondering - are there any asian people with negative blood? African?

Well, interestingly enough, Asians and Africans count for a very small percent for RH-negatives in comparition to for instance Europeans, so there is indeed a clear difference between ethnicities.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by queengenyfur

If you are still active on this site, will you please reply to me? I am also interested in the "Missing Link" connection with the Rh-negatives (I think we're it, and it's being totally ignored).

[email protected]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Of course, technology will have a huge play in evolution which may be quite sad. With todays designer babies and such, we are playing God. Evolution though, I believe, is to be much bigger and more unavoidable. Technology has its flaws and always setbacks. Always with room on improvements in both areas, evolution is natural and will always exceed any man made creation. That is just my beliefs.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaptaintripps

Hey, sorry so much has gone on since I have been as active as I was. I am happy to get back on this subject. I will certainly get in touch with you. I hope this thread can keep moving along. I am ecstatic so many people have taken an interest in it and hope it will finally be brought to light!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As someone else mentioned earlier, if the Rh negative factor in blood is evolutionary, yes it does affect life span.
In America, the average life span is 75 years. The key word being "average". In studies done on blood type and life span, people with type "O" blood tend to live into their 90's whereas people with type "AB" blood tend to die off in their 40's to 50's.

Dr Peter D'Adamo has carried on his father's 40 years of research into the subject of blood types and written several books regarding diets designed according to blood type specificity.

Having been on this diet for over 5 years (I'm AB-) I can attest to the drastic improvement in my overall health.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
RHD-/+ is definitely a Hereditary Genetic Antigen (or lack thereof). My father is O-, my mother is O-, and I am O-, yet I am RHD--. As RHD- is recessive, that means both sides of my family passed on this recessive gene (my parents could have been +- and +- or +- and -- or -- and --.

(My daughter inherited our O- blood type, but she hasn't been tested for the presence of D antigens yet to determine if she is RHD- or RHD+.)

I guess I'm really at a loss as to why RHD- may be considered the next step in evolution. In all honesty it looks to be a genetic weakness if anything.

The poster who mentioned a possibility of a tie-in between RH- and Northern European Neanderthaloids cross-breeding with Neanderthals tens of thousands of years ago may not be espousing an entirely a far-fetched idea. Recent studies have shown a peaceful co-existence of our ancestors with our Neanderthal cousins contrary to the previous belief that our more diminutive Neanderthaloid ancestors wiped the Neanderthals out by war. It seems that the extinction of the Neanderthals was because the Agrarian based Neanderthaloids kept turning the Hunting Grounds of Neanderthals into farmland, driving them further and further north until they became extinct. However, it's not entirely out of the question that the two species, having peaceful relations, could have intermingled and reproduced offspring.

Such a theory would certainly explain a lot of things beyond just RHD- and the origin of the O blood-type.

As to lifespan based on blood-type, that is the first I've ever heard of such a thing, but I am highly interested as both sides of my family, going back over 15 generations have an average life span of 93 years.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have seen alot on the net that speak of one parent or the other being O RH negative, but what are the implications of two parents being O RH negative??? I am very curious about this and depending on the answer may have some surprising results.

Anyone with info please post.

Thank you.
Cyncynct

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Im rh neg o as was my mother, i have a sister and a niece who are also neg. Does this only happen in generations? Why is there not more research done on this? I like to know where my blood type comes from. I have dark hair and hazel green eyes and have knowlege of whats coming how can this be? HELP!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Whites only? I'm not white. I have AB-
And 2 of my great grandmothers are also AB- (they're Asian)

In response to body temp... my body temperature is extremely low. My hands and feet are usually as cold as the inside of the frig (no exaggeration)... even in the middle of the summer. I can feel my heart rate is very slow.
I can't help but thing I am somehow conserving energy. like my body is making sure not to over work itself.
...not sure if that made any sense.

In an atomic family of 5, I am the only negative blood type and am pretty much the black sheep. They joke that I am not human and I wholeheartedly agree.

edit on 2-2-2011 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by queengenyfur

Just be grateful they didn't discover this in the 1890's-1910's. It isn't hard to imagine the reaction of people from that era.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Never had a mosquitoe bite in my life,
also "native american"
i'm Chiricahua Apache,
been camping with other people and i was the only one not bitten, some friends would get eaten alive by those suckers! always thought it a little odd i was less than yummy to mosquitoes, very cool to know it was my blood type, Rh negative O!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm the only o neg in my immediate family. As soon as I came across this stuff, I knew I had to be rh negative. I was even having dreams about it. Its typical of me to become obsessive over these things. I ordered a biood kit and found out indeed my instincts were correct.
I dont think its the next step in evolution, if anything the opposite may be true.
I recently bought a watch to see if it would stop working. As soon as I started wearing it, all of a sudden it was one hour behind even though I had made the time correct? I will keep wearing it to see. On my grandmothers side, there are lots of psychics with rh neg blood or at least who carry that rh neg gene. When my great grandfather died (and no kidding i just got ringing in my ears while writing that) the clocks in my nanas house would always stop working at the exact time he died if that makes sense. Anywho , its strange. It is like that side of the family seem to have a strong connection to the spirit world. This is the celtic side, they are all from Ireland btw

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaptaintripps

Despite all the medical advances, particularly in this century alone, one would think we’d have a better idea on where and why RH negative presents itself and if it is, in fact evolution or a handicap. I can say, since starting this post in 2008, I’ve read many articles and try to stay up to date on any ‘new’ theories that are published from many different sites. I, myself, have many working theories and love discussing it with others. RH negative blood is said to be rare, yet I feel like I meet so many people who, in fact, share the same rhesus type. I’m a bartender, so I do meet many people on a daily basis. Also, since beginning this post, I have suffered 3 more miscarriages. I only have my one son, which proved to be a difficult pregnancy but would not have changed it for the World. Despite this, I still believe RH negative blood is special and may even offer many immunities towards bloodborne pathogens, that can be deadly otherwise. Of course, this is only speculation because I’m sure not many volunteers are willing to lay their lives on the line, just to prove or disprove a theory. I believe that during times of plagues, that killed nearly half the population of Europe, RH negatives carried this immunity with them, again only speculation. The moment we are presented with a new situation, our bodies often tend to do a switch right away making it possible to begin an evolutionary process from within.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IamthatIam27

One of your parents must be an RH negative. Blood is the purest and truest form passed onto offspring. It is acknowledged that blood factors are transmitted with more exactitude than any other human or animal characteristic. As far as being intuitive and open minded, it certainly seems to be a characteristic shared by RH negatives. Also, interfering with electrical appliances; the pH balance of the human bloodstream is recognized by all medical physiology texts as one of the most important biochemical balances in all of human body chemistry. Our body pH is very important because pH controls the speed of our body´s biochemical reactions. It does this by controlling the speed of enzyme activity as well as the speed that electricity moves through our body. The higher (more alkaline) the pH of a substance or solution, the more electrical resistance that substance or solution holds. Therefore, electricity travels slower with higher pH. All biochemical reactions and electrical (life) energy is under pH control.

<< 1  2   >>

join