It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is RH negative the next step in evolution?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi, I have been doing much research into rh negative factor of blood and much of the information excites me. I have also been reading alot of my findings to my husband to see if he could help me make some sense with all of it. If you have done research yourself and some infornation on this subject. Please tell me your thoughts. My husband being AB positive and myself A negative, we have one son, AB positive, and a recent miscarriage. Anyway, he concluded that maybe rh negative blood could be the next step in revolution. Being that it is almost impossible for a negative to give birth more than once to a positive. As well as, supposedly, negatives face less illnesses, therefore creating a stronger bloodline. Your thoughts??

[edit on 22-5-2008 by queengenyfur]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I too have wondered this. I am A negative. Some people say we have only been around 50,000 years, some say we are the first blood type. I have been searching for about 4 years now, and can't seem to come up with any really good answers. My dad was AB negative and mom O+, so we figure she was O+ O-, and I am A- O-.
The thing that I think worries the scientists is the fact that we have been here so long, and yet they didn't find out about us until the 1940's.
I can just imagine them thinking, ugh, they have been living with us, sleeping with us all this time and we didn't know. It is my own opinion and others have expressed it that we are a different species. We are similar in a lot of ways, and yet we have differences. The babies are one of them. No where in history does a mother reject her baby. No insects, reptiles, mammals reject the baby in the womb. Only an rh negative mom, carrying an rh positive child. The antibodies an Rh negative mom makes against her unborn child are small, so small they can enter the womb wher the baby is. I have heard that these antibodies are one of the strongest human serums that humans can produce, it is like spider venom.
I have three rh positive children and I love them more than words can say, and I wonder, how the body can reject something the mind and soul loves so much, like I loved all my children. I was a good mom, and they are all grown, and I have grandchildren, and the love I have for them is overwhelming sometimes. I cannot understand the rh negatives mom's rejection of her rh positive children. I would not have had my 2nd and 3rd without the rhogram shot, although I was told I am sensitized to rh positive blood.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No research, no thoughts on it actually...I am however O Negative, as was my father...only ones in the family, I have always been told that although we are not the rarest, that only about 10% of the global population is O Negative.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm O negative as well.

I'm interested in hearing about the research until I can begin to ponder if this is evolution.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Alora]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by queengenyfur

From research ,I did several years ago O- is the oldest human blood group. AB is believed to be the newest human blood group. As a side note, the blood on the shroud of Turin is believed to be AB-.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi I was reading in other sites that two rh negatives a less likely to produce a baby that will survive. They must have this wrong, because my mother is AB-
and has had 7 children with no miscarriages. And this was before the rhogram shots, only 2 of us were born in a hospital, 5 of my older brothers & sisters were born at home. All of us are A, AB or B rh negative. We assume our father was O-, A- or AB-.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If the mother is Rh- and father is Rh+, and the mother is not given the Rhogam injections she will never again be able to produce a child by an Rh+ mate. Rhogam was first adminstered in 1968.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If your father was, indeed, RH Negative (as were you and your siblings), then there wouldn't have been a problem with the births. The RH Negative mother will reject RH Positive babies, the negative births would have naturally gone swimmingly. =)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No I don't think so, blood type is different because of variety, we all have different skin, hair, eyes etc etc this includes blood.

If your thinking about the next step in evolution, I can guarantee you! that we ourselves will evolve through technology before anything else, it could involve nanotechnology or some other form of changing your body from the inside, putting nanotechnology into our body, we can accomplish many new things, the possibilites are huge.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
why would a negative blood type be a pointer toward an evolution? i don't understand the big hoo ha about blood types, it seems no less relevant than many other set of traits humans exhibit. sounds a bit too eugenically leaning to me. negative blood type is a pretty much whites only kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well if it was evolution, i should think anyone possessing negative blood should be very worried,
as all 'first-step' creatures in a line of evolution have very short life spans until the final version emerges

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

man...that's disheartening.

I don't understand blood types, this is actually the first I've ever heard of negatives being more resistant to disease. I don't even know what my blood type is. Is there a quick way to find out? Call and ask the doctor, birth record or something?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, in doing research on the subject, I came across this;

www.reptilianagenda.com...

The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives.

Apparently, you are just a reptilian hybrid.

So in direct reply to your title, sure Rh negative is the next evolutionary step. If you consider evil reptiles genetically engineering the human race to be "evolution."

Stop trying to breed with humans, reptile woman, we are on to you.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The moral here is "Don't breed with reptiles"

ABO and RH factors

Ok, all humor aside. ABO compatibility is more than just positive and negative. There are other antigens than what you typically think....(eg, RH0(D), Kell (K), Duffy (Fy), etc...) While it is true that a mother who is RH negative can develop antibodies to a RH positive child... it is only after the first pregnancy. Also, the baby's red blood cells have to cross the placenta of the mother for her to become RH sensitized. It's not like a "spider venom" per se. The mother's immune system sees the blood with the markers on it as a foreign invader, and will take steps to protect itself. This type of reaction does take place in mammals other than human. It is not something supernatural... unless your wife has scales and a tail... then watch out!

Here is a very easy to understand link about ABO and RH factor. It explains (better than I ever could) all the combinations of RH factors that a mother and father can be, and how it can be passed to the child.

Its also important to note that different ABO (your blood type) can cause erythroblastosis fetalis and hemolytic disease of the newborn. Like most things.... the answer isn't always as easy and intuitive as we would like.

RH Factors made easy

Be Well........

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you're concerned about which "species" your blood group indicates, consider this: Chimpanzees are type A or O but never B. Gorillas are only ever B. Orang-Utangs and Baboons can belong to any of the same major groups as humans, though not in the same distributions. Pick your hairy ancestor.

There's no specific advantage to being either Rh-negative or Rh-positive. Some subgroups and mutations of the proteins that are grouped as positive or negative do confer advantages - such as immunity to malaria, for one example.

Blood typing is a relatively new science - which isn't likely to progress very far at present, as it is politically incorrect for some reason. It is hugely informative in terms of mapping human (or pre-human) migration; for example, there is a blood subtype that is only found in East Asians and Native Americans.

As for predicting your status as a precursor of the future, I'm afraid you're on stony ground! Apes do have versions of the Rh- protein on their blood cells (same with Rh+), so ther's nothing too fresh there.

Only tangentially relevant to the thread, but I like this answer to the evolution question

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am sorry for your loss. I too am Rh neg. and I had more than 1 RH positive child. Your 1st child neg, 2nd positive, 3 rd neg etc. As long as you or the baby gets the necessary shot after delivery it is usually OK.

As for being ill, I am rarely ill. I have never had the flu and would probably believe I was dying if I got it due to what I have heard about it. I do tend to run a low grade fever a lot. There is no illness attached as I have been checked, but I think that tends to keep most illness thinking I am a hostile environment to them.

I don't know about any other things regarding RH negative blood, although I was watching a documentary the other night and it was stated that *maybe* people who have ab neg bloodlines could be related to Jesus. They went into the rarity of it etc. My mom was AB- as was her 1st born, my brother, and I thought well that shoots your theory to hell as he is evil. (just joking on the evil)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Hi I am a RH negative B my Mother was RH negative AB, my husband was RH postive O, we have four sons, all survived though the Dr told me my blood was rejecting the unborn baby, they were jaundiced at birth.. my Mother was of European bloodline, an interesting post about a subject I had never thought about, just thought I was a bit odd lol

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

Had second child,born 6months ago....born O+
My first born also O+
My husband O+
Myself O+
While pregnant with second child , his cord blood crossed into mine....
my blood was fighting off his blood,which caused antibodies in my blood
I'm now O+ anti c & anti e
Now my blood is no good for anyone but me....
But going to bloodbank in a few months...to have this checked out.
They don't think I can give blood anymore.
Hospital told me ,I can recieve O+ in an emergency...but will be ill from it.
And also can no longer carry another baby...as antibodies will cause me to miscarry.
Hospital said,this was unusual,for positive blood group.....as my blood was fine throughout most of pregnancy.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow, I have not thought about this in years. Around 85% of the human population can trace an element in their blood to the Rhesus monkey. Yup, that is what the RH stands for.100% of the worlds primates fall into this category of RH+ blood. If we all evolved from the same ancestor all our blood should be compatible. The rare RH- females of our species will violently attack the offspring of an RH+ male with antibodies in the womb. This type of fetus death by blood type does not occur in any other known species on earth.

There are really only two ways science can explain RH- blood. If I recall correctly either a gene mutation (less likely as it should not have survived evolution) or cross breeding between two different species which science doesn't really like to talk about. Again, if I recall correctly there is a higher concentration of persons carrying rr RH- and even more carrying r RH- somewhere in Northern Europe. Recently science has started to uncover evidence that Neanderthals did not go extinct as we had been previously taught. The newest evidence is leaning towards crossbreeding with our very own common ancestor. Though I have not researched it, I am guessing that Fred & Barney may have been RH-. Then there is that Alien factor & Bible stuff. Hmmmmm....

P.S. Seemingly an even more recent blood type as a result of evolving a fix for Malaria, The Duffy blood type.....

~Hyp

[edit on 2-11-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good subject,I discovered it while reading about the Basque people.
Found an interesting article about the Rh protein's biological role.
"Rh proteins act as gas channels that help speed the transfer of carbon dioxide (CO2) in and out of red blood cells. CO2 can also pass through the cell membrane unaided (above right), but not quickly enough, said UC Berkeley researchers."
www.physorg.com...

What are the implications for the organisms that lack this protein,supposing the theory is valid?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join