It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones = ATS **Spoilers**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Indiana jones 4 lacked the sense of adventure and journey the previous films had. The characters were bland, harrisons humor was completely missing and it felt like a poor attempt to end the series. It honestly felt like they were getting rid of harrison as indiana and replacing him with shia lebeouf...

I was very disappointed with this film, I expected so much more. I still love the first three, they are priceless.

summary: I would not recommend this movie if you really liked the first three.

btw, I like aliens and everything, but WTF was spielberg and lucas thinking with adding this crystal skull/ufo junk, if I wanted to go see a sci-fi movie I would go see one, I honestly expected a non-extraterrestial adventure to find some amazing relic from the past..... so disappointed, stupid UFO's.

Do something more interesting, like a quest to find the hall of records (i.e., atlantis)... anything but aliens.

[edit on 5/23/2008 by porky1981]

[edit on 5/23/2008 by porky1981]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
All the Indiana Jones movies are based on some sort of fact & truth I just watched the history channel they had a Indiana Jones Documentary on called ' Indiana Jones & The Ultimate Quest ' where they showed how real facts and evidence about the Ark Of The Covenant, The Sankara Stones, The Holy Grail, & The Crystal Skulls were incorporated into the 4 movies. Amazing documentary Steven & George done quite abit of research first before filming these movies. Seems like they added alot of facts & truths about these treasures and just filled in the missing gaps with their own ideas to complete a movie. Very interesting watch recommend to all...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i loved this movie! the storyline was a great twist, and you would never expect to see anything about aliens and ufo's in an indiana jones movie. i thought it was real refreshing and interesting. after all, ufo's and other worldly people are a big part of ancient archaeology and culture. it does make sense that they made this part of the storyline for the movie. it was totally indiana jones, down to the cheese factor on some of the unbelievable odds of survival and the humor. i can certainly see why it is getting good reviews.

i wonder if spielburg is trying to get a msg out, or is his curiosity about ufo's truly innocent?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I liked the movie. It tied up the loose ends.

Roper

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
HERE's A SPOILER - the movie STINKS.

Seriously stinks.

The plot followed what I think is happening (aliens using interdimensional travel to visit earth and early people worshipped them) ... but the movie itself stank. Bad acting. Bad accents. Bad car chase through the jungle that lasted too long. Bad waterfall survivals. etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join