It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I post a document I came across?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just sent the document to the address Simon posted in .pdf format. Will await their word.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

... A person who gained access into government buildings and has codes and access to documents, blueprints, etc, just by looking like he was supposed to be there...

Ok, I am no expert in government security and the laws dealing with it's documents.

But, It sounds like someone had unauthorized access to a government building and documents (is that is what you are saying) and removed document(s). This might mean they have broken laws and you have now tied yourself to them.

May be I am just more paranoid then you.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

No unauthorized access nor any documents removed. When they decide to post, then you will see.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That's good. I just didn't want to you see get in hot water over something. Guess you have thought it through. Thanks for your effort.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
From what i read, i don't see you getting yourself in any trouble from revealing this information. It's not like you posting up documents taken from the building, your just stating that "Building A" and its documents are accessable easily by the public..if anything, they should be more worried about security then you posting up something like this.

In anycase, I am waiting to see how this pans out!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If the document in question gets posted, will someone update this thread with the link? I'm very interested in this.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I see no reason why this can't be posted, it's nothing more than a story, it's certainly not a "government document" it's the testimony of someone who claims to have been contracted by the government.

It's really not evidence of anything since it's totally unverifiable without the credentials of the author. I would add that nothing in it surprises me and I believe it probably happened just the way this claims it did.

edit: Just after I typed this, I got a response from a trusted friend regarding this "telling of events". We are going to talk about it on the phone later today, I'll update with what I learn.

Springer...

[edit on 5-26-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

With the credentials of the author, what would be needed?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

HE should have been issued a badge to get into the buildings, a copy of that (with personal info removed) would be a step in the rght direction or a copy of a pay check stub (with personal info removed) from a company we can verify has a contract for this type of work, that sort of thing helps.

The idea is to prove the person was doing what they claim they were doing while protecting their identity at the same time.

Springer...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Remember in the document there is no badges. I emailed you some info that would lead you into the right direction. Let me know if that helps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join