It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I have to be alone :(

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As lame as it sounds, especally when you feel not only but alone. That aloneness is a pieceful time for retrospect and dreams of how you want your future to be. People come to my home just because its quite and peaceful.
Sure I long for that someone to share what I think is wonder edging on magic. Know what they seldom see it the same way. Two people same place difference. The weirdness of this life. Dumb stuff that peole told me to do that worked. plant ffowers from seed not in pots in the ground. in fall when the sap stops flowing cut some 5 foot branches and burry one end in your compose pile, come spring 90% will have root and can be planted! Like magic. Paint a sign to hold up during your favorite game, call a friend there lifes make yours sound like heaven. Help at church or local events, plays, ect are fun and mostly women.
You feel alone because your friends don't agree with you, keep calling someone knows to agree so you get off the phone. Go for a walk say hi to your neighbor. Me I give the vegies I grow.

Alone is how you get home how you got here, could it be God os close to you. In His way is trying to tell you something. But you wont quiet your mind and let hiim speak?
bil

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2008 by The-Tyrant]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
They care nothing about me, no women love me, I treat them with the same care I do for men, but they don't want to be anything more.
Why do I have to be so alone?

Geez, man. Don't lose your dignity.

If you really feel the need to have a companion, I suggest purchasing a Russian mail-order bride.

Here's a link: www.hotrussianbrides.com

She's going to be hot (as long as you don't knock her up), and because she needs to keep the marriage in order to stay in the States, she can't leave.

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know, I've read that if you act confident and like you don't need anyone then that attracts people. Maybe try that?

Also do you feel you're truly ready for a relationship? Maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe you need to find out who you are first and realise you can be happy on your own, that you don't need anyone else to make you happy. Realise that you can have a happy life on your own. If you can be happy single, then it won't matter much to you and when you DO finally meet the right person, it will seem like you haven't even been waiting that long.

And if you're miserable, it will make it harder for a woman to see your good qualities, which I'm sure you have a lot of

Another thing is, it just may not be the right timing. Maybe God isn't saying no, but not right now. You know, that saying. So maybe you just aren't ready?

All the best

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join