It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I thought you all might be interested in this movie. I had not heard of it until I ran into it through just surfing the web. I wasn't even looking for ufo or movies like it. Just good luck I guess.

The Movie is about the nazis Ufo's and about how they went to the moon in 1945 and are going back.

Follow the link for a trailer.
www.ironsky.net...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
nice find, its cool to see how UFO's are getting more and more popular this year.
this is gonna create so many new conspiracies .

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thinking about this as fiction makes me wonder...

How much fiction is actually based on fact

and in turn...

How much fact is actually comlete fiction.

If that makes any sense.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It makes sense to me , that's what i meant by "this is going to create new conspiracies".

I remember reading some time back here on ATS about how nasa got kicked of the moon by aliens.
here is the link just for kicks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now add that story to this movie and it makes it sound possible. because the aliens turn out to be nazis that is.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by miguelbmx]

[edit on 22-5-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
wow man another ufo movie, there is a one that kind of reminds of iron sky

it is called anti-gravity

www.antigravitymovie.com...

back to the thread, it is interesting that the movie is like this. It doesnt look half bad, i really wanna see it...i think it has some truth in it.

www.ironsky.net...

ur research team leader / history expert, Mikko Sillanpää, noticed the discussions going on in our forum and blog, and decided to write a short essay about Finland in World War II. He also ponders the reasons why Iron Sky, a film about Nazis, can actually add interesting viewpoint to the subject usually seen filmed by either USA or Germany. So here it goes, check it out. And the discussions are going on in our forum, feel free share your thoughts and questions over there. “Now for my question. What exactly was...

was the thread on ats

[edit on 22-5-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I have no idea. Like I said, I ran into the movie from other website. I don't remember what it was. I could find out when I get to work tomorrow, but that's pretty much irrelavent. I'm just glad I found it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
what the heck?

ANTIGRAVITYMOVIE?

i found this site that shows the cast so far www.antigravitymovie.com...

look at the seventh person starting from the left.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know when Anitigravity is supposed to be made or released?

Looks interesting.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It says it has a release date of August 2008. I don't understand how that could be correct when they don't even have a full cast yet. Unless it's going to be just thrown together fast with real piss poor acting and try to make up for it with cool cgi.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by gauncents]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yea david sereda...awsome!!!!

i dont no when its coming out, but i found out about the site back in 2006 or 2007 and am still waiting for the trailer...lool

as for the iron sky movie, if it is anything like star wreck, the first movie they made then iron sky is going to be awsome...check out star wreck on google video!

new topics

top topics

join