It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Telepathy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am telepath, you can call me by my handle or "LT." I joined this board because I felt it wasn't enough to submit my UFO encounter to MUFON and NUFORC---I've heard very few cases which have all the elements of the 2006 Bozeman incident that I posted. Two years on, I am still unpacking the information.

I would like to speak with other people about extraterrestrials and telepathy... particularly if someone has ever had a telepathic link with an ET. If you are not comfortable sharing something, please U2U me.

I hope to find answers, though I doubt I will. Beyond that, I am happy to find a supportive community to share my experiences.

Thank you ATS!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, telepath!

Although I don't think we will "see" each other much on the forums (I don't believe aliens visit us, so I usually avoid threads about it), I think you will find many people that have the same ideas as you.

Anyway, ATS (and BTS) are a great way of passing the time.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. ( I haven't been here that long but I thought I'd say that anyway)

While I've never had any knowing experience that I'm aware of regarding telepathy.. I'm wondering if you could answer something for me?

I have a question. one that I'd hope that you'd go very in depth with and very into detail in your explanation.

I'd like to know, in your best analogy, or description, WHAT the experience of communicating telepathically is like.

anything non-telepathic you could compare it to? intense focusing? straining of any sort? or is it incredibly effortless when it happens? Do you feel anything within your cranium? sensations etc.. hair stand up? presence of a heightened EM field? high pitched noises?
I'm just trying to imagine it.

have you communicated with other humans or just non-humans?

and could you elaborate with your encounters where you did communicate telepathically with non-humans?

thanks alot.

-

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi LT. In 2004 George Noory on C2C spoke of shadow 'critters' all over in California. I laughed, long and hard. Wondered why I listened to such nonsence. A week later with socks and guchies in hand I grabbed a cup of coffee on way to basement for a shower before work. As I descended the three stairs from kitchen to landing at back door prior to basement steps I see this black as black hole shadow critter at correct side of exit at backdoor. With red eyes. It was about the size of a mature possum. Moved in 'frames', not seamless. It telepathically pleaded to be let out. And was quite insistent. I froze. I could not move. And damn well knew I didn't want to go anywhere near it. I had three feet of distance. Most surprisingly my large black lab came to the top of landing. He 99.9 percent of time sacks out till after I get out of shower and get dressed, knowing he will get the short walk before I leave. I'm spilling my coffee quaking with fear as my eyes go from him to it several times. Bruno comes down landing and sees 'it'. 'It' freaks and runs nearly over my foot down basement stairs with Bruno in hot pursuit. I have no history of mental problems, delusions, or meds. This 'thing' was not of this world. As it ran down the steps I could 'hear' in my mind it cursing me for not letting it out. It ran thru a basement door into oblivion. My house is tight. 1954 construction. Never anything more than occasional spider.
I thought I'd lose my mind that morning. But I'm not drooling on myself playing checkers in a structured special place.
By the way. Welcome to ATS

[edit on 5/22/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcomes.

I'm not sure this is the best thread to talk about ET telepathy prevenge, but I'll indulge you.

First off prevenge, let me tell you that ATS and any research I do is strictly an avocation. I'm no expert on the subject of telepathy or extraterrestrials... it happens to be what I am most interested in (on ATS). I don't think I'm somehow "chosen" or "special." I believe that every sentient being has latent telepathic potential.

Okay, let me pin down a few definitions...

Telepathy: non-verbal, non-somatic communication.
Communication: modulation of a given frequency, a manipulation of electrical current.

This is what I do know. The human brain operates at about 8hz-25hz, slower than the first Pentium chip right? Our "bus" or bandwidth however, is nearly unlimited. The brain and the body produce measurable current. Electricity has been shown to flow through the air. I'm not sure exactly how to model telepathic communication scientifically but, it is not is not such a leap (in my opinion) to believe that telepathy is possible.

As for "psycho-kinesis" and "astral travel," or anything having to do with the New Age cult-ure I am skeptical.

Ha!
PR, I don't have to strain to project my mind outside my body, I'm imagining mental constipation. One could probably hurt oneself doing that. No, it is simple. What are you looking at right now? You are projecting your mind at whatever you focus on.

There are two types of telepathy that I am aware of:

Active Telepathy: Conscious attempt at communication.
Passive Telepathy: Always "on." A "sense."

I rarely ever initiate active telepathy on my own. When I do, it is with a specific purpose.

Hm, is there anything non-telepathic to compare it to? I suppose simply becoming very aware of your thoughts, your emotions as they pass through your mind would be a first step to understanding what telepathy is. Think of every construct in your mind as a token. Imagine sending these tokens. I recommend generic self-guided meditation for starters.

Self-generated EM fields do occur, and necessarily so--when you communicate in this way your mind is literally a transceiver. Your body is the antenna. So yes, secondary bio-electrical effects also occur: goose bumps; hair standing on end; muscle spasms.

The intensity varies. I do not have perfect control over this ability, I'm sure there are other x-factors with regards to intensity but I do not know what they are. I don't know what a controlled environment would look like!

Stay tuned
More to come.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums! You've got some interesting things to say! I'd love to hear more

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You said, you are no expert in the matter but could you elaborate on how you got to do telepathy? Was there ever a strategic method you practiced upon to get your telepathy to where it is now?
I believe the previous entry regarding how you feel or what you feel when conducting Telepathy was with regards to how one can develop this ability.....I hope am not mistaken in interpreting that post.

Thanks and Welcome to ATS!

Peace!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

JPM, I haven't heard of George Noory and I don't know what C2C is.

But I've seen those red eyes in the basement too. I'm pretty sure what you were looking at was a raccoon
Can raccoons communicate telepathically (i.e., are they sentient)? I don't see why not--the hardware is there. You were very focused on this creature, and more receptive than usual as a result, thus you picked up on it's thoughts. I think you may have seen the creature move in "frames" because you began to see more frames per second (fps). This commonly happens when the adrenaline pump fires. Perhaps you lost a few frames in the shift.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience!

[edit on 22-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think you should start a thread, judging by your introduction it will have many interested people, and it can leave this thread as it was, a presentation thread.

I don't know if you should start the thread in the "Aliens & UFOs" forum or in the "Paranormal Studies".

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

TEO, how I "got" to do telepathy? Hm. I don't recommend the way I learned:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I assure you LT. For a week I tried to rationalize my experience. Ripped every square centimeter of basement apart for signs of critters. Prior owners decked out basement. It was clean. Never found critter or signs of critters. It was truly a lurch of reality experience. Why don't you share some of yours?
Thanks
John
I truly hope you are not playing us. If you have had telepathic encounter by all means do tell. Saying you have then stepping back is not a good sign.

[edit on 5/22/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I cannibalized much of my response to prevenge, but this is where the discussion should continue. ArMaP is correct, this is a presentation forum, not discussion.

A new thread has been started here, please continue posting here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by telepath

Hey LT

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hello LT, I already did a post called "If I tried to prove telepathy in present today would you believe me"? I was sort of considering it seriously cause my head has been killing me for over 13 months undiagnosed and strange things happened around me. I didnt know that much about actual cases just assumed over a year of uncontrollable passive every thought I had projected. Several times thought people know things they shouldnt.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
POW,

I have to admit, your thread was COMPLETELY lost on me. After wading through such a vast amount of text (and bad grammar, and bad spelling) I was confounded by your logic. I could not understand any of it other than you have a general sense of unhappiness. I hope whatever is going on is gets solved. Know that I am not mocking you, I just don't understand.

If you would like to flame me or respond in a civil manner, please do so on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 23-5-2008 by telepath]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hello my friend. Welcome to ATS - see you soon.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi Chiiru!

I saw your lolmember photo... awesome!
Thanks for the welcome.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

VLF, hello! Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by telepath

Hello Everyone! This is my 1st post because I mostly read everything here but I couldn't resist responding to this. I also have telepathic capabilities. Most of the time messages are sent or come from family members but sometimes others can send messages to me or receive messages I send. It can be fun to practice telepathy to keep the skill sharp. An easy way to practice is to have someone near you pick a number from 1-10 (or more) & see if you can send or receive the answer. You can try it with colors too. I think this is a natural skill that we adults forget. Kids seem to be able to do it automatically.

:up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join