It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Enterprises and the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i read this post on this forum about how 9/11 was needed to prevent a third world war. this posting justifyed the governments involvement. i think i found the author of the post, his name is john anthony castro. he has a company called Castro Enterprises. this company is dark. they supply contra-chavistas that are anti-Hugo Chavez people in venezuela and they supply weapons to police departments and paramilitary groups all around south america. i have also heard from a source in england that this company works for the CIA. this company has also been accused of other things but everyone involved has reached settlements with the company. they are quick to settle disagreements and problems but that doesn't change the fact that they are merchants of death and oppression.

we need to start outing these companies. we need to expose them and strike at the heart of their operations. they are not exactly breaking the laws but they do need to be stopped. anyone with more information on other companies should post it. be careful though guys, they don't only work with the government, in some cases they are the government and have a lot of power. stick it to em.

new topics

join