It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this but my gut reaction is "why"?

Why hoax something in the first place?
then
Why 'fess-up about it (later) in the second place?

Common factor? Attention!

You're an attention seeker.

People who genuinely do something for the 'good' of mankind tend to remain humble and just 'do'..............
People who generally do something for mankind and seek attention afterwards have an agenda I simply cannot relate to.

I wouldn't put it past you if you worked for some sort of black budget PsyOp and are here to gather up all the 'wow' feedback for reasons, unknown.

You OP........rub me the wrong way. Good luck and goodbye!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

then you are a fraud and a liar.....you should be banned for life.....fraudulent hoaxers like you are the worst thing in the world.

I am adding you to my banned list and blocking you forever.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

you do realise he never played any hoax on ats, if anything this was the place he came to first to say it was a hoax that got out of hand!

no need to ban him, he is actualy a pretty honest dude ... if it was me that was hoaxing i would never admit it ... hehehe, more fun that way !

MORE TO THE POINT - he admited it was a hoax 2 freeking years ago .

Its seriously not his fault that people, such as yourself, have been sucked in over the last 2 years, when its well documented in every post thatrs brought it up scince on ats that it was a hoax and that he admited it himself!

people need to not be so gullable!

[edit on 26-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to anyone to verify this guys claims that he IS, in fact, who he says he is?

How do we know this isn't a disinfo agent claiming to be NibiruShock2012?!

For the record, there was some VERY scandelous activity going on with his YouTube account, that seem to imply a LOT of what he (the REAL Nibirushock2012) was saying was true, and a LOT of effort was put forth to try and discredit him, and he even had his account taken over.

Why all the trouble and effort?! (for the people discrediting and taking over)

[I'll be referencing this shortly in another thread. I only found THIS thread because of the other search effort]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

Why did you perpetrate such a hoax?

I dont believe in Nibiru theories, but its bloody hoaxers like you that give legitimate seekers of truth a bad name.

Sorry mate, but youll get no sympathy from me. Shame on you

Edit: Might I further suggest to any mods reading to ban this user, log his IP and ban him from posting any further on this site. His credibility is now worth less than mud.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 44soulslayer]

I don't blame you for being angry, but the way I see it is people shouldn't be so stupid and gullible in the first place. You can ban me by all means but I think maybe other people will want to know more before I relieve myself from your presence.

no no no...people shouldn't be lied to in the first place. You cannot justify lies and deception by saying "well you shouldn't have believed me".

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join