It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Call it what you want. He may very well made this and it could be a hoax as stated, but maybe thats what was intended to wake people up. More people have gone out to learn about the real deal and know more about it then ever. Could all be in the master plan and who knows, his art may become life.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whether you are the actual NibiruShock2012 of YouTube or not, you are a complete moron and a waste of everyones time; including your own.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
NibiruShock2012 i am sorry you left this place with such a bad taste. This place can be a wonderful place and please do not judge it based on a couple of members opinions.

I personally thank you for coming forward and telling us the truth to your videos. I would have liked to have seen a nicer reaction to your coming forward, this may have helped more hoaxers come forward.

ATS before you grab your pitchforks and fire, think about the ramifications of a thread like this. Simply using a different reaction we could have encourage more hoaxers to come forward and right their wrongs. It would have helped us on our journey of knowing the truth and denying ignorance.

Did you forget to think that we actually have alot to learn from these guys? What gave them the idea? and most importantly HOW they did it. With this information it will make it easier to spot the hoaxers next time, having someone from 'the other team' would have been an asset to this website.

Who knows... maybe NibiruShock2012 knows other hoaxers and could help us out by clearing up other 'truths'.

NibiruShock2012 i do hope you choose to come back, you started your ATS journey in an admirable way. For that i thank you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

Say you had a genuine experience and the ATS community accuses you of perpetrating a hoax

Say that the experience you had was actually a fake and the ATS community accuses you of perpetrating disinformation.

At least there is some consistency.

I, for one, believe NibiruShock2012.

Thanks for revealing the truth.

That's what I am here for.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

reply to post by Horza

My sentiments exactly. I would've LOVED to see a thread by NibiruShock2012 illustrating how he did it. I think THAT would be one of the biggest contributions to ATS ever! Also, it would teach people, as stated before, about what to look for to spot future hoaxes. He could've become our official hoax expert, who knows... I doubt he's gonna come back now, though. I'm still appalled at the reactions in this thread.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I for one think this is one of the best things I have ever seen in my time here.
I guess this will shut down at least 1 of the biggest threads of recent times. Not to mention going a long way to shutting down one of the biggest jokes of all time. I dont care why it was done but to crap all over the closest thing to evidence any Nibiruist has ever had is absolutely brilliant.
Now all we need is for Sitchin to sign up and confess his hoax and its game over!!!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
nibirushock just today I watched a YOWUSA.com youtube video comparing your videos with those of selfinformyourmind, basically concluding that yours were the more credible. You really need to email YOWUSA.com and let them know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My only response is this..... shame on you for meddling and joking about things which you have no idea about. You are, intentionally or not, spreading disinformation and confusing people, and it's exactly what the people at the top want. They want sheisters like you thinking it's funny getting one over on people to come and muddy up the waters, so everyone is confused and gullible... all so you can have your little 15 minutes of fame and think you're so clever. Well, sir... it was very clever, there ya go. There's your accolade... but like I said, you are muddying up some very serious and important waters with this Nibiru crap. People are fleeing to the hills because they think that some rogue planet is gunna turn the world upside down, LITERALLY!

Maybe you should think more deeply about doing things like this in the future.

THINK! Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Hey ATS, this seems to be a popular trend lately.

PS - I forgive you. At least you didn't let this perpetuate any longer.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nibirushock2012, excellent work on your part. See people can be so easily led about when they wish to believe something as being real but not really. Since they were held hostage by your showmanship skills and you let them go with it, now you are a bad guy and must die for your sins.

I commend you with a smile. You pulled there legs and they love it by casting stones to your head as if they have unquestionable morals and a little bit of intellectual ethics..

I await your next video stunt.......

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The original NibiruShock2012 did the first two videos. They passed image analysis. The original NibiruShock2012 was silenced after the 2nd video and an impostor assumed the account. The X cross video was a shoddy hoax intended to destroy the credibility of the first two videos. The writing voice changed dramatically with the third video.

I see a lot of intelligent folks on this thread doubting the veracity of this pretender with excellent questions. Good for you folks.

To the disinformation operative posing as NibiruShock2012 on this message board -- no sale. Go back to your agency and tell them to cook up something new.

Marshall Masters
yowusa.com

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is it just me or is there some kind of trend here.
The hardened Nibiruists seem to be bagging the OP while the non-Nibiruists are praising the move. Of course there is some crossover but in general….

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
reply to post by whatukno

I will do that in due course, but for now will logging into the account and putting the link to this particular thread on my channel be enough proof for you that I am NibiruShock2012?

Please do tell us in what other ways have you mislead people.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by kinglizard

Sorry, I'm all out of foil hats. Anyway I think I'm done here so if you wish to ban me now you may or continue to use me as a punching bag, you may. Come over to youtube and do it if you like, at least over there you can sling vulgarities at me at the same time. If I'm not banned I may come back another time.

Your already damaged goods here at ATS so why bother coming back?
A Hoaxer with a guilt complex, thats a new one. If you were truly sorry,
then you would have never made the videos in the first place.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
[edit on 23-5-2008 by walibi]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Ironically, I am still on the fence on the whole Nibiru thing. I just think it was harsh, whether you believe or not, to smack someone even AFTER they apologized... and on top of that, OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL! Nobody officially 'busted' him on it.

But, yeah... other than being able to speak on my own behalf, there does seem to be a trend. I just think that some people took it pretty hard... considering how they took a faked video, I would've hated to be their parents when they found out the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus wasn't real!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The videos were made by me, using photoshop.

While I believe the videos to be fake - your explaination is highly dubious.
Photoshop does not possess the ability to effect video in the way described. Period.
Try thinking up another software and try again.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hoax or not Nibiru... I hope your courage to admit this will inspire others to either come forward or stop perpetrating hoaxs in the first place.

Well done.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

CS3 can edit video...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just think this 'lesson' will only serve to inspire other hoaxers seeking attention (hoaxing for the favourable outcome that is gratitude) - look at the response he received, probably more than typical ATS'ers.

Surely that is not right. This place will become a hoaxing hoaxers' paradise (if you know what I mean)
before you can say hoax that!

Phew.

Brei.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The original NibiruShock2012 did the first two videos. They passed image analysis. The original NibiruShock2012 was silenced after the 2nd video and an impostor assumed the account. The X cross video was a shoddy hoax intended to destroy the credibility of the first two videos. The writing voice changed dramatically with the third video.

I see a lot of intelligent folks on this thread doubting the veracity of this pretender with excellent questions. Good for you folks.

To the disinformation operative posing as NibiruShock2012 on this message board -- no sale. Go back to your agency and tell them to cook up something new.

Marshall Masters
yowusa.com

Interesting.... so is Nibiru looking for another organization to discredit the videos? Notice how I did not say his vids...

And if anyone challenges him on his account he "asks" someone to inform him what "he" should do.

Then gets unnerved when his "validity" is challenged/questioned in a forum/thread which caters to denying ignorance.

I also noticed his quick tempered and childish tantrums by the way he responded to those who do not cater to his "wants" or "needs".

What they are I can only guess, as I feel asking him any direct questions and expecting a real reply would be fictitious.

Was this OP's object to get a following to assist him in his goal of discrediting the author of the Vids to be legit?

Or

Was his goal to create distance from those who believe the original author of those vids?

It can get pretty scary when dealing with fanatics in any subject matter.

I'll let others come to their own conclusion of this and to leave with what lessons they wish from what they deem to be acceptable here on ATS or their lives.

Live, learn and grow...

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join