It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
reply to post by g210b

He had the cheek to call US assclowns?????????????

Well "you tube" really isn't the gathering of the minds, if you know what i mean.

Usually they say, "oh those jerks at ATS, bunch of skeptics, they don't belive anything!"

It's kind of refreshing to hear that now we're a bunch of sheep that believe everything, haha.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
oh come on!

Who are you people to say what this guy can and can`t do.
It`s all entertainment, if not why are you here? To seek the truth? About a planet X on crashcourse with earth? IF it is, then you`ll all be dead in 4 years, so why don`t you get out and get some sun on your pale ATS-faces instead.

You have got to be able to think for yourselves. There will always be hoaxers.

Don`t be so fanatic about it....Or you will be a hoaxer-magnet

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Please, please, please, people of the world - if you get nothing else out of this thread, please know that when disclosure, rapture, ascendence, "proof", Planet X, armaggedon or whatever happens...it won't come to you first via YouTube.

That's what real life is for. YouTube is just info-tainment, not Shangra Lai.

[edit on 22/5/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is awesome, I think he's a funny guy. He proves just how gullible so many people are. I always though Planet Nibiru was the biggest load of crap I had ever heard about.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I ,for one ,do not believe this coming event. But, if it is true, then I still would not worry about it since we all are going to be in the same boat so to speak. If we all go then I will not be alone.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well i think it could be courteous to remove all the videos or at least edit the description saying that "these videos are fake" so more souls arent falsely lured into a sense of wonder and amazement. thanks

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Can you prove that men in black did not come talk you into/strong arm you into coming here and making such claims about false claims please?

Can you prove that you were not a government agent when you started your you tube page please?

And dont bother thinking im a believer of anything, I only believe in what I experience, and my experience is I am an illusion, and so is any aspect of this.

This is just so funny, I wonder what will happen in the near future that makes you A.Have such a change of heart, B.Further perpetuate confusion and divide and conquer tactics, C.have an ego that will be so big by then, youll be doing something just as ill fated as hoaxing people or D.Laughing it up with your buddies (cia or not)

either way, bravo, you learned humans are ignorant in groups 90% of the time especially when posed in trance in front of the sacred cube, errr, I mean TV's and computer screens.... hint hint... wouldnt want anyone dabbling with truth or anything...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would like to know the technical details of your creation. Please give us a short step by step synopsis of your photoshop creation, and be specific in exactly how you rendered the digital image. What effects and filters? Also, what video software and text font style are used? Why did you choose the certain colors you did, and is there any scientific theory behind your portrayal. How much time did you invest in this creation? Are you a professional digital artist or is this just a hobby? Please elaborate, remember the more information you provide, the more sincere you will appear to be.
thank you,
ANON

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
wow... you had me going.

would love to see the look on Marshall Masters' face.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow, I was waiting for a thread that attacked your videos and completely dismantled any bit of credibility they might have had... instead I get a thread confessing it's all fake. At least you came out instead of posting something like "If I disappear, you know they got me". Seriously, It's a bit embarrassing for humanity that people cling to such little evidence to help reinforce their beliefs. But it's so common. Is the bible real? If you have one tiny bit of proof proving something, anything, that's written inside it is true, some will take it as concrete proof that they are right and we're all wrong. Same for so many subjects. Was Roswell a downed UFO? Dunno, there have been to many lies to really tell what's true anymore. Is Nibiru real? Don't know, haven't seen much evidence for or against it. Could the sun have a sister star or a failed sister star, maybe a brown dwarf? Dunno, haven't heard anything saying yes. Better to stay on the fence than always say it's real or to always say it's fake.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I honestly think it's funny that people here are calling him a 'baby' now because of what he posted on YouTube. I don't blame him, really.

1) He comes clean and says he perpetuated a hox on YouTube that was getting ALOT of attention here.

2) People demand proof taht it is him. That is satisfied.

3) NEW CONSPIRACY: His account was hacked! (seriously... WHAT?!? If his account on YouTube was hacked, the owner of that account contacts YouTube, and they intervene immediatly.. Nuff said.)

So some of you "assclowns" are bashing him trying to claim that THIS is all a hoax... now he's got a REALLY bad taste in his mouth from unnamed 'assclowns' on ATS because you basically ran him off, like so many other people. Wonder why people think ATS may be a CIA front? It's because of the people that were acting like said 'assclowns'! Be objective, not defensive.

Seriously, folks... I think the whole hoax is absolutely hilarious, and it's not the first time. I'll admit I was fooled, although something didn't settle right, and I am glad I didn't add my name to the list of people fooled by posting whether I believed or not (maybe I did... I'll have to go back and check...)

I think the attitude of some of the posters on this thread SUCK! Honestly, if someone apologizes, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KEEP BEATING ON HIM?!? Go do something better with your time, like resarch or something... maybe even go for a nice long walk around your local park... get fresh air, do something. I spent the day watching tornados on the news, and hanging out in my friend's basement talking about stuff that ISN'T conspiracy related.

Like I said before, I was fooled, and I think it's funny! Don't take it like he was attacking you personally, that's your OWN doing for not looking at this stuff objectively. It's not like he stole your lunch money! Get over it! I would've loved to see him participating in these forums, but no chance of that now, eh? GOOD JOB ATS! Remind me why I took such a long hiatus from you guys (although, I did come back BECAUSE I missed discussing matters with some of you... what ever happenned to Amuk? That guy always had me laughing! He probably got sick of the crap, too.)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I agree. I think this reeks of disinformation. What proof does he or she has that this person MADE the video? Posting a video does not make one the creator of it. Regardless, even if it is his or her handiwork and is a hoax, this does not sit right with me.

This could be purely for attention, but posting a video found elsewhere, then claiming responsibility for hoaxing it, is possible. The motive bothers me deeply. So this person lied, then says he or she laughed at the people who believed it, then decided to reveal that you lied so to keep more people from believing it? WHY?!

Also this attitude of "Congrats! You lied and admitted it!" makes me really question what a lot of people on ATS are looking for. I find this inexcusable and it just encourages others to actively try to commit this kind of fraud again and again. Good grief, I really can't believe anything this person says.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I just think instead of getting mad at him, we all need to look at ourselves. He isnt the only person who has deceived the public. He is one of the few who confessed.

We are so accustomed to politicians lying to us, that it doesnt even faze us. We expect it.

We watch crap TV where some of the "news" programs are so far from reporting the news it isnt even funny. And "reality" shows? So far from it.

Religious leaders preach one form of morality to their flocks while indulging their own "lusts" in whatever fashion they see fit.

Advertisers make small fortunes deceiving us, manipulating us.

Wars that we will be paying for as a nation for at least a generation are sold to us with deception. Not to mention the blood spilled and lives lost.

And the ironic thing? We live in an age where it has never been easier to check and double check the claims of deceivers. There has never been a time in history when we have had such easy access to so much information. And the education to presumably allow us to utilize it. All we lack is the will to withhold our belief, and our support, until the person(s) making the claims offer up some solid evidence to back their own claims.

If we want to be able to trust, we need to stop rewarding the deceivers by electing them, buying their products, sending our children to fight in their wars, watching their lame shows, etc. If we created a demand for the TRUTH not entertainment, we would get it. As it stands, we are getting exactly what we, on the whole, really want. Style over substance, and "easy" knowledge provided by someone else, not discovered on our own.

The "price" tag for this deception is a little embarrassment, a little indignation. Some of the deceptions we invite and tolerate carry a much higher price.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks for further agitating the already murky waters of Disclosure etc....

So, does this make you an "agent: or a "disinfo agent?"
I'm really confused.

I'm all for you "coming clean", but you obviously have SOME knowledge of Nibiru or you couldn't have made the (achem) "film" to begin with.
Furthermore, you really must have a lot of spare time on our hands in order to research and then make said "film" and then "post" said "film".

DUDE---
GET A JOB.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That, too... lol. I guess I could've been a bit nicer, but people who are interested in ATS come and read stuff like this, and are afraid to post because their views may get knocked down, or better terms they are afraid of getting the textual 'bitchslap' from one of the sharp tongued "I'm perfectly right, and you suck" posters.

Again, the guy said he was sorry, if you got hurt it's your own fault for believing in everything you read or see. These videos now serve as yet another reason I should not take anything at face value and I should be more responsible and objective in things I accept as fact or fiction.

Now, if you want to keep posting on the new conspiracy of his account being hacked, or whatever, why not just start a new thread on it so it can be discussed HOPEFULLY in an objective manner? Personally, I don't think his account has been hacked at all... I've had accounts hacked before, and the admins don't go for it and WILL and DO take action immediately. If we find out that his account has been hacked, I'll retract my stance on this, but for now just start another thread instead of running someone off like that.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scarletm

He said dhe got the idea from "When Worlds Collide", which he said was guessed by an ATSer.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is so hilarious!

I’m Sorry to see this stuff is taken so seriously. No I’m not, it makes it even more witty. The world is a amusing place if you want it to be.

My advise too those offended; hoaxed as well as hoaxee.

Don’t take yourselves so seriously, don’t you know you’re funny?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If he was doing it just to see how gullible or "stupid" people are, they wouldn't still be up after he admitted they're fake. It doesn't take very long to remove videos and have your own account closed. He could have done all that by now.

They're still up and as long as they're still up he'll still get views and subscribers. Not everyone reads the stuff on the right side of the page. The longer they stay up just tells me he's wanting the attention and views on his YouTube page.

I don't buy his excuse that he only did it to show how gullible people can be. IMHO if that were true, the videos would be gone and he wouldn't have felt the need to advertise the videos any further like he did at the beginning of the thread.

All he had to do was delete the videos then admit they were all faked by posting a new video explaining that. There's no reason for him to have come here to explain all this. He came here to get the hits to his page and some attention.

It's people like him, that make the ones who take this and other related subjects seriously, look like complete idiots to everyone else. He's part of the reason a lot of us here are a laughing stock to a good chunk of the world.

He also had no reason to call people "assclowns". He pulled a hoax (IMO a very bad one BTW) and wants to get mad when people get mad about it? How could he not have seen that coming?

Once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer. I'll never have any respect for this person. I don't believe all the Planet X theories myself BTW. I believe there could be a Planet X, but I don't think it's controlled by aliens that created us so his hoax doesn't even hurt me. I just have no respect for anyone who feels the need to hoax something. No matter what you say, you did it knowing it would get attention and I can't respect anyone like that. It makes the believers look like fools and I don't think that's right.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
First off, it might be a reverse reverse psychology, in that he was threatened to cease & desist, and this is damage control in process. (Please note I don't believe in Nibiru)

Secondly, a interesting aspect of experiments like this is that, what if one day, a hoax like this convinces so many people that it could reach a critical mass where maybe people will start abandoning everything & heading into the hills, where does the responsibility lie? The people who were gullible enough to believe or the hoaxer?

Hmm actually it doesn't even have to involve a large scale... what if an impressionable teenager or depressed adult decide to take their own lives over this? At what point do we hold the hoaxer responsible?

Just food for thought.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join