It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

You would be better off to take your medicine and stick around. You will find many brilliant people here and information that might change your mind about our little hobby here.

Please remove those video's. It would show you are genuine about coming out with this confession.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks Weedwhacker. Its been awhile since I heard the story so I knew some of the facts would be off, but I had faith in the ATS crowd to correct me

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Coming clean in good for the soul, but, why are you so desperate to be banned for supposedly owning up with good intentions?. Have you any real friends? people you can talk to that could increase your self esteem without hoaxing?. I agree with other posters that there is much more to this than meets the eye. Alas Im so bored with it that my brain is refusing to even go there.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I read the first several pages of your post and replies. It's stuff like this angers me. ATS is about Facts and Honesty. Do you ever think ahead about what your actions might produce?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
meh......you're not such a bad guy. Hang around a bit.

Interesting question for you:

What is your background in illustration?
Are you a paid professional in this field?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

can sling vulgarities at me

No, I think ATS should just make a rogue page. Where the offenders
name, picture and or avatar is put on display, with their crimes..
Then people could use animated rotten tomato's, to sling at said offender.
I might find myself there some day. LOL

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

THE VIDEOS UPLOADED BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Just placed on the info portion of the youtube page.

I'm not posting the link by choice. I would rather one of the mods determine whether we should post the link at all. Do we want to send more traffic there, guys?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
OK, first comes first. You didn't come up with the idea of Nibiru. Your just a copycat who decided to ride the wave. Since you have taken the awesome work of Zacharia Sitchen & many other legit people & turned a true possiblity into a side show. I guess since one person faked a ghost pic, I guess there's never been a real pic ever taken? I don't think so. Go crawl back into your hole & stop adding to the fear factor we're already having to deal with from Bush & Cheney & Rumsfeld & the list goes on & on. Get a life & do something constructive with your photo shop skills.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't condone what you've done, OP, however the entire exercise or experiment as a whole is an interesting story that greatly adds to ATS in my opinion.

Ignore the jealous folks who are angry with you for cheaply coming up with so much attention. You have come clean and that changes it, in my mind. Besides, Youtube is an open playfield, not a source of truth.

It is an example how people can be controlled, programmed or pushed in a certain direction by being presented with information in such a format. I think we've become accustomed to being lazy in regards to what the world is around us, by letting others tell the story, instead of looking for ourselves.

The OP took advantage of that hole in our programming, like a virus writer gets off creating viruses.

Now that more people are being educated to use and have the technological tools available to take part in the programming - we are beginning to realize that what is real and what is fake is just a matter of what someone wants us to believe and not necessarily what is the truth.

Do you wait for the oil light or do you look at your dipstick?

The OP has used people in this experiment for his own selfish gratification, however by coming clean, he has changed the overall picture, so it can be used for a greater purpose and in a way he has asked for forgiveness by sharing all. Though I don't admire his childish behavior in the beginning, he is forgiven by me - and I give him kudos for his growth and his contribution to ours.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know, it's really annoying having to contend with people who hoax these videos. Not because of the debunking process (which is easy) but because there will always be people who'll go on believing without end.

Anyways, thanks for coming clean.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

such a shame to lie about this mate
dont cry wolf?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

NibiruShock2012 (11 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Well, I LIED! Yep I learned a lesson, I hope you did too. I won't be going back to AboveTopSecret because I agree with you about the assclowns.

youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is so funny! Heck i'll flag this thread!
Moral of this story : Don't believe everything you see on the internet
Now lets focus on the credibility of the places who are saying that those videos are highly credible.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
reply to post by Alethia

I have already explained why. If you do not or cannot understand that then I can't help you. It was not done for that reason, or for attention, I do not need attention.

If you don't need attention, then why create the videos, post them, and then post on here and engage in ongoing dialog about them? If you don't need/want attention, stop talking about them, pull them down.

Instead, you're leaving them there, and posting an additional video to let everyone know they're fake, to get more attention. Your actions are the complete opposite of your words.

Furthermore, I know you said you did it as a test but I ask again, why do a test that has been done before? It's like me testing if mixing blue and yellow makes green, and then telling everyone it does. Everyone knows, it's been done already. So why have you done a test to see if people will believe anything, and then tell everyone that your test shows they do? That is attention seeking.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on YouTube by NibiruShock2012 referring to ATS

I couldn't care less about that place now, I should have chosen another site/forum, maybe godlikeproductions!

Clearly a child having a tantrum and craving the power of attention.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ignore the jealous folks who are angry with you for cheaply coming up with so much attention. You have come clean and that changes it, in my mind.
reply to post by verylowfrequency

This whole episode reminds me of a story that we all could learn from.

A lady in a small town started a false rumor about an affair, that a local official was having. It became the talk of the town. The man's wife believed it, because everyone was talking about it. She left him, taking the kids. He began to drink and lost his job.
Finally the lady started to feel guilty. She went to the local pastor and confessed, asking for forgiveness. The pastor said, "forgiveness is easy enough". However, I want to show you something, Come with me. He lead her up the stairs of the bell tower. He brought a down feather pillow with him. He ripped it open, spilling the feathers to the wind. Which carried them every where for miles.. He then said. "now you go and pick up those feathers, and you will begin to understand, how hard it is to undo the damage you have done"!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

God, I hate being wrong. I always have the tendency to stick up for the underdog. I felt he was being picked on and tried to be easy - too bad for him he could have made some friends here.

How does that go?
Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

It is everything but funny Jigore. Don't motivate others to pull such stupidness.

And about your comment on youtube:
Who please fell for this Hoax on ATS?
You should more wonder why did he go to ATS to do a 'coming clean'?
But it's good if you give him the attention he seeks. So he has at least one.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
[
The most interesting part of this was getting messages off people, people claiming to be government officials, Area 51 employees etc. and some guy claiming to work for CERN that says the Hadron Collider is a Nibiru observatory. I found that to be very humorous, even better than the South Pole idea.

Im quite interested to know what the area 51 and government official 'employee's' had to say??

I was one of those youtuber's that watched your vids... i wasnt 100% convinced but of course one has to consider the possibility of it being real... not nice

hmmmm cant stop that little conspiracy theorist in me from wondering whether this is in fact a conspiricy in itself.....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

He had the cheek to call US assclowns?????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join