It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good luck with part two of your experiment. I think I read you intentions of coming clean incorrectly.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Believe it or not, I'm not glad I did it because of the attention is has gotten. Fact is, people should be more angry at others for putting far worser things out there than I have, such as the people who have devoted their lives to this subject. I won't name names but I think people will know who I mean.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1-Cent

It does sound like it, doesn't it?

It must be one of those days - when there need be no debunking effort, something is not right.

As I said earlier, reverse psychology. I suppose, fair play to Nibiru - he has probably got more attention on this thing in the past 3 hours than the past 3 months combined (and 300 points also).

Brei.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Good luck with part two of your experiment. I think I read you intentions of coming clean incorrectly.

Look, there is no experiment here. I have come clean and I chose this site to do it. And yes, I am sorry for doing what I did, believe that or not, I couldn't care less about that or how anyone else thinks I feel, but I do care what others feel and how they might have been affected in any way.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What about those who want to believe so badly they will accept any evidence no matter how contrived or obviously hoaxed. I wonder how that serves to "Deny Ignorance".

A person that wants to believe so badly that they accept anything concerns me far less than the millions of grounded people that will look on conspiratorial topics as a joke because of these hoaxes. Personally I would like to see the general public take an interest in how they are being manipulated and controlled for power and profit.

The one crazy guy sitting in his basement with a tinfoil hat affixed atop his head that believes everything he reads online is not worth the lesson if it involves hoaxing the world to teach him that people lie. While giving that lesson you also teach the general public to look on conspiracies and those that follow/research them like you would the guy sitting in his basement with a tinfoil hat.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Sorry, I'm all out of foil hats. Anyway I think I'm done here so if you wish to ban me now you may or continue to use me as a punching bag, you may. Come over to youtube and do it if you like, at least over there you can sling vulgarities at me at the same time. If I'm not banned I may come back another time.

link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

I cant remeber if this was a true story or a short story. In the 50's (maybe earlier) a radio host announced on Halloween that aliens had landed. It was a joke, but a whole bunch of people reacted as if it was real. They acted by killing themselves! What if your "test" had the same effect. Would you still be so smug? I do not give you any credit for coming clean, because you still lied to at least 200,000 people. Did you really need to test these peolpe to know the results? I think we all know how the general public is. Also who are you and what right do you have to "test" people? All I have to say is karma is a Bi!!! hope your ready for it when it swings your way.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by hILB3rT]

link   
You guys need to get off the OPs back. He came clean, if you were fooled too dang bad. We all do stupid crap for our own entertainment, thats what most of you are doing here now. Get off it. Leave the guy be. Id be interested in knowing what he thought of the success of his videos, I doubt he was expecting it. Truth be told, I am a pretty honest person but if those were my vids, I probably would have milked it for all it was worth.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have no interest in using you as a punching bag and I do not use vulgar language no matter how passionate I feel about something. I'm just trying to have a civilized discussion and highlight some of negative blowback that inevitably happens when someone hoaxes the conspiratorial minded community.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

Thats a very true story..It happened on Mercury Theater radio show. It was Orsen Wells that purpetrated it and its the best hoax ever played on a nation for fun. It was his redition of War of the Worlds.
Zindo

[edit on 5/22/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
good you deseverve all you got in my books, why did you hoax it im not a beliver myself, but end of the day wot you did was just stupid!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
theres too much crap on YouTube do us a favor and pull your garbage.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

i bet those are real photos and the governement has got you and making you say they are fake...imo

i hope you are well...

the fact is there is a niburu and it's headed our way it has in the past and will happen again..now i would like to know how close it will get this time...

i think/hope god will protect us by moving it a bit...sound wierd? it is

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Strange man
I think you need to book an appointment with your Doctor! You won't get no sympathy from me mate. As far as I'm concerned you're just looking for ATTENTION

Instead of wasting all your time tricking the young gullible, why don't you put your time into researching other unknown, interesting phenomena's instead of acting like a prat! I'll stick you on ignore now so I don't waste my time in the future.

Suppose I might as well say fair play for owning up, but still, Why? Don't answer that please.

[edit on 22uThursday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Thanks for clearing that up. I think it goes to show how wrong this hoax could have gone. For all we know someone could have killed themselves over this video, but we will never know that answer. Does this not weigh on your Soul? Yes, if they did kill themselves over these videos then they probably weren't mental balanced in the first place. That still does not remove the fact that your videos could have lead them to this. If it comes out that someone did in fact take this hoax to that level I hope you are tried for it. Although I have more faith that karma will take care of the situation. Like I said before I hope your ready for it when it comes.

Law of Karma is everything returns three fold

at least 200,000 people lied to * 3 = 600,000 lies.
glad I am not you.

p.s. the first sentance was for Zindo, the rest for the OP

[edit on 22-5-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I've never been one to care how others think of me, but I do understand your point. In fact; I think we both have valid points. Mine being that if we make it to hard for people to admit to hoaxes, we can not expect others to come clean.

I'll leave it that I think this is better than had He let the video's remain an unknown. I've seen them before and frankly I ignored them as nonsense. Others have not and I do think he should pull them off of You-Tube. I doubt it will do any good as they will be presented as truth for years on other sites. Half the challenge is picking out the tiny amount of truth on the Internet that is buried under mountains of lies.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

Oh please, put a sock in it. Look at all the other doomsday videos far worse than mine on youtube and elsewhere. Look at the crap that Yowusa.com has put on his site and the videos he has uploaded saying we're going to die in 2012 because of planet x, selling survival guides. Please ban me now because I am totally done here.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well NibiruShock2012, you have been a very bad boy. This is what you said in your first video. "There are more photographs and I will share them with you as and when I can. I cannot tell you who I am or how I was able to obtain the photos. All I can say for now is that these photos
are real. These objects are heading towards us and they will become visible to every human on Earth within the next couple of years. This is a matter of National Security and the governments of the world are trying their best to prevent global panic. They're also trying their best on how to deal with this unavoidable event."

So how is this not, like yelling, "fire in a crowed movie theater"? On on a global basis. Maybe a public spanking is due????

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

AND....it was 1938...not the 1950s......!!!!

One line post? Not me!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

guess I hit a nerve? If so then there must be some truth to what I said? By your argument you are saying that cause someone else did it first its ok for you to do it also?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join