It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I think that's up to the mods/owners to decide. I'm not milking anything. I could have came clean elsewhere but at least now you know. I wont be the last person in your life that you'll be pissed at for creating some hoax videos for youtube.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whats this?

Brei.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It takes a man to step up and take the blame; but damn you had a lot of people going. Probably shouldn't have done it, even though it was painfully obvious - some people are a little on the slow side.

I think some people just want to believe in the whole Nibiru thing so bad they'll grab onto anything as proof, no matter how flimsy. I don't see how anyone could've taken those photoshopped blotches seriously, all you have to do is look at any other telescope imagery to see they're not remotely similar in rendering. It's not even a spliced together mismatching of real imagery...

When you posted the X configuration of the objects orbiting the thing I thought for sure the lid would be blown off it

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I could have just left the videos up on youtube, and took them all down and closed the account and left people to make up some conspiracies, but I haven't, and I'm not.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

That's a guy who thinks the account has been hijacked, when it hasn't. A while back I uploaded a video with a numeric code in it that people solved which said "THIS IS A HOAX" but I removed that video.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
reply to post by Willbert

I will take the videos down and close the youtube account in my own time and leisure, not yours

That does not help the case you are trying to make for you change of heart. Seems like more attention seeking.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I will take the videos down and close the youtube account in my own time and leisure, not yours

That does not help the case you are trying to make for you change of heart. Seems like more attention seeking.

What it seems like and actually is are two different things. Would putting the word HOAX in each video title please you?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think that's up to the mods/owners to decide. I'm not milking anything. I could have came clean elsewhere but at least now you know. I wont be the last person in your life that you'll be pissed at for creating some hoax videos for youtube.

Common sense and skeptism aside.. you seem more focused on what others "feel" rather then the motivation of why you created it and what was the real reason for coming here...

This thread is about you and how you can get more attention.

No.. I'm not upset in the least or care less of what you did or how you think. Just pointing out that your thread has no "quality" value and your an open book.

Going to go find other interesting things on ATS other then spending time here with someone who seeks attention...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, thanks for confirming they are a hoax, which most people already surmised anyway, but I can't say I welcome you here. You know what they say, Once a liar (hoaxer), always a liar (hoaxer). How do you expect us to take anything you now say or post at face value?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes the videos are fake, they are not real photos of Nibiru. Not that some of you would have needed that confirmation. The reason why Im here is to put an end to the debate or my particular videos.

That is pretty cool of you to 'fess up like that. I am not being judgmental in any way, but I am fascinated by human behavior in general. Would you mind providing some insight into your thought process when creating the deception? It is rare to find someone who creates a deception and then later confesses willingly. (Without being discovered) I would love to hear the motivation for both the deception and the confession.

It might also be instructive to those who believe whatever they see or hear without critically considering the information provided.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Then do it. I didn't reply to your last post as you already made your feelings clear yet you continue to bash me, not that I care but if you feel you're wasting your time here then please, move on.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

What is the purpose of leaving the videos there? If they are there are there for reference then, yes, it should be clear that you created them and that they are not real. Otherwise more people can be deceived.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I took the idea mainly from 'When Worlds Collide' and as I said some people nailed that one, but not many. It just came down to a simple test at taking things at face value without question and to see how many could believe the unbelievable.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Why are other hoax videos left up? As I mentioned the Haiti UFO video, thats had what, nearly 10 million views now and people still believe that it's real. Has the creater of that video removed it or put hoax in the title or description? Not that I can see. My videos combined haven't even been viewed as many times as that.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You will have to understand that people don't like being made fools of and will indeed be angry about this.

Heck, anyone who give foolish things such as this planet "x" deal are already fools enough. Why do you need some tool on youtube to help you?

There is no planet x. Sorry.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I didn't tell the MODs to do anything with you, I said your threads and statements have no value with me. Please read what I wrote carefully.

Oh and I always knew videos of the type you created were hoaxes.

My wife and I sometimes laugh at the lens reflections people are claiming to be "Planet X", I didn't need you to admit your lie to me but you are more than welcome to.

I never saw all of your vids till now, and like everything I have ever seen of Planet X posted here so far it always looks ridiculous. That is not the point, I think you miss the point. You are right though...you aren't the first and won't be the last liar (or hoaxer) I have zero respect for. Whether it be on Youtube or anywhere else in the world. I think that is a given being that in the real world people will lie you into a war.

You see...I put you in the same category of liars that I do regarding anything else NOT just the unexplained or if I actually BELIEVE in Planet X. It doesn't matter really what you choose to do with your time provided I don't spend a lot of it on what you say, knowing what I know.

I'm done with this...good luck on your future "projects".

- Lee

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

That's up to you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Are people seriously calling hoax on the hoax admission on You Tube!?

I'm all about a good conspiracy or I wouldn't be here, but some people take it one conspiracy too far!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There won't be any "future projects". I hope by now using me as your personal punching bag you feel better.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

Nice experiment. I am glad you did it. And even more pleased that you then outed yourself about it so that people can see how easy it is to sway or mislead people who have a strong existing desire or belief (or fear for that matter) about something.

As my signature points out, the truth cannot hold a candle to the desire to believe. I would die happy if I could understand why that is so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join