It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beta_2.0

Have you ever considered, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, that the reason life is so difficult for people is the very fact that (on the whole) we are so gullible and easy to fool?

Politicians, Kings, Religions, Snake Oil Salesmen, Business men and woman of all stripes PREY on this credulousness. They sell us things and ideas that are not in our best interests, they harm us, they divert monies that we could use to create a better life for ourselves down paths of illusion and we not only allow it, we go out of our way to let them.

All someone has to do is claim to be an expert. "I am the worlds foremost expert on blah blah blah, and I say such and such..." and everyone falls all over themselves to listen and then go buy the bottle of magic flying juice or whatever it is. (Or bomb Iraq, or buy some pill guaranteed to make your boobs the size of watermelons or your pecker into a baseball bat, or both if applicable)

Our lives, in general, are so difficult because we, the average person, are like a dog with a million fleas sucking the blood out of it. We collectively support in fine style a vast number of parasites whose only real contribution to the world is bull#. They sell us the lies we want to hear. And that is our choice. If we want to pay for that, it is our right. But we should be honest about that. We should know and be honest, at least with ourselves, that we are letting parasites who contribute no value to the world other than pretty lies live large at our expense.

If the general public ever once decided to throw off the useless dream merchants and create their own dreams, live their own lives instead of vicariously through Paris Hilton or some other bimbo, (sorry Paris if you are an ATS member too) then our lives wouldnt suck. They wouldnt be so hard. If we didnt spend what I would estimate at probably near 75% of the GDP on stuff that isnt necessary, doesnt work, and the salaries of those who promote said useless worthless wars, programs, products, etc. We could have a mighty nice life.

Those who make their living off the gullible arent ever going to stop on their own. They drive Cadillacs or Mercedes, live in big houses, jet around the world at our expense, why should they stop? What could be their motive to stop? It is up to the gullible to stop being so willing to be fleeced. If our lives are so hard, then lets stop giving so much away based on so little.

Anyone who clues you into the fact of your own gullibility isnt hurting you. It may offend your image of yourself, but it is NOT hurting you. It is helping you. Someone who really wants to hurt you tells you how smart you are and how ......... (insert ego stroke here) and then says for $29.95 they can tell you how to be even better, safer, slimmer, etc. knowing all the while that you wont have any of those things. The person who offends you by pointing our your gullibility offers you the chance to actually BE smarter and safer.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Lol, your stage name sez it all. The illusion is how much do we want it to be true or deny the hidden. How can illusionist refrain from throwing an illusion out there when so many fall to there knees and want to believe and perpetrate the illusion even further. It's absolutely entertaining how many minds latch on to any old thing and the illusion artist knows it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I not impressed with the admission of faking these videos, there is nothing honorable in lying to hundreds of people.

May I take that as a 'yes' vote for Tar and Feathering?

I am going to watch this thread... to see how many flags(8) and stars(6) it gets, rewarding a hoaxer turned confessor

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012that I am sitting in some guarded room belonging to the government and typing this while having a gun held to my head, which I am not.

A more likely scenario... patting you on the back and signing a paycheck...
They don't use the goon tactics except for serious case and then you get a free ticket to Guantanamo Vacation Resort

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Are we forgetting there are dozens of other PX vids on youtube that are also blatantly faked?

No I am not... youtube hoaxers are the main reason I won't even take much time to look at ANY UFO videos unless they come from a major news source or say the Mexican military...

At leat NS2012 had the guts to denounce his.

Guts? or agenda? his tone of voice sounds very condescending and it seems to me he came here on a mission... and just by your reaction here, I can see he will get just as much attention for fessing up as he did for hoaxing...

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
As I mentioned the Haiti UFO video, thats had what, nearly 10 million views now and people still believe that it's real. Has the creater of that video removed it or put hoax in the title or description? Not that I can see. My videos combined haven't even been viewed as many times as that.

As I said... an agenda... so when they hit a million views? maybe then?

:shk:

Not only that but we should all take it as a compliment that he did it here. As he said he felt this is the most viewed and populated site to make the widest possible public apology.

Compliment?
Your kidding right?
So is that the message ATS is sending now? Its OKAY to Hoax as long as you come clean on ATS?

I am with the head Lizard on this one... Nothing more to say except "just when I was beggining to get over my ATS "issues"

[edit on 24-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
To: NibiruShock2012:

What you did, to say the very least, could have got you hanged immediately in the 1800's because folks didn't take kindly to that kind of non-sense.

I am very disappointed in you for many reasons.

1.) Pulling this kind of "hoax" makes no logical sense. You're not teaching anyone a lesson as you so aptly put it.

2.) What you did is tantamount to telling a LIE. Its one in the same.

3.) Pulling that stunt, as someone else said in another post, is about equal to yelling fire in a crowded movie house.

4.) You have gotten your 15 minutes of fame and at what cost to you? You have lost every ounce of credibility you might have had. No one will ever believe a single word you say again, ever. While you "came clean" about it, it does not excuse you from the punishment you should get and deserve.

I suspect you will lose all of your YouTube friends when they find out you're a fraud. You will just fade away and no one will care about you. And the saddest part of all of this is ..... Nibiru / Planet X is coming and with all the preparations being made by good, decent human beings, no one will show you any compassion for what you have done. You will be shunned and shut out of every possible survivor place. You cannot be trusted.

You must remember, YOU did this to YOURSELF. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF.

I hope that you have learned from this mistake. Pray the government does nothing to you for the Hoax.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Using the animation features of Photoshop CS3, NS2012 could have easily created the you tube videos.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lmao, how anyone can believe that those vids were legitimate is beyond me.
I know he said he made them in PS but to me they looked like they were made using some LED lights.
I watched one of these vids some time ago and got about 45 seconds into it and closed the page.
The guy got his fame on youtube for posting the vids and now yall are giving him his fame here for admitting a hoax

I mean come on, the nibiru vids that had sun dogs in them were more believable than the trash he put out.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised his videos are still up?

Three days ago on YouTube, he said he was deleting the videos and closing the account and that he also wishes he never came here. Made it sound like he's not interested in coming back. Yet, he's been on here since then.

I suggest we stop posting in this thread so it vanishes. IMHO he should be banned from here. It's obvious he only posted here to advertise his page on YouTube. If anyone else had done that and they were proven fake, the thread would be closed and that person would be banned, right? He's also shown he has no respect for this site and it's members.

His first post on here was in another thread and he said:

"Just so you all know, I am the original uploader of this video, plus two others on the youtube website. These videos were taken and uploaded to the other site."

He said nothing about them being fake until the next day. He could have said something in his original post without creating a thread. He created a thread just to get even more attention.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
I suggest we stop posting in this thread so it vanishes. IMHO he should be banned from here. It's obvious he only posted here to advertise his page on YouTube. If anyone else had done that and they were proven fake, the thread would be closed and that person would be banned, right? He's also shown he has no respect for this site and it's members.

Agreed and this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
needs to be labeled HOAX

I thought that was an ATS 'Prime Directive'

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Lmao, how anyone can believe that those vids were legitimate is beyond me.
I know he said he made them in PS but to me they looked like they were made using some LED lights.
I watched one of these vids some time ago and got about 45 seconds into it and closed the page.
The guy got his fame on youtube for posting the vids and now yall are giving him his fame here for admitting a hoax

I mean come on, the nibiru vids that had sun dogs in them were more believable than the trash he put out.

I don't think you get it .... yet .... and the day is coming when YOU will get it and when that day comes, you'll be wishing you were wearing DEPENDS cause the load in your jeans will be huge .... as an Ostrich sticks his head in the sands, so do those who are too scared to believe that something out of their control is about to happen that will change mankind in this Age of Pieces into the next Age of Aquarius. Get ready dude. BTW: If you have not been preparing food and such for your continued existence, I suggest you get really busy doing so now. Starving or going hungry is not an option.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

This is some piece of garbage, get a life

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe you have learned the Pandora's box effect of lying. Deception is grey and cannot be taken back. A downword spiral of lies within lies on infiinty.

Jesus said that those who block the search for truth have sinned. All people deceiving whats real or not will be rewarded with nice pieces of doo doo karma.

However, the video is ridiculous. we are far too valuable an experiement and as fear energy food for the galaxy to allow some stupid planet to crash into us. Unless of course thats part of the experiment, which i doubt. And the pictures are so lame to get excited about.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Whether or not you are right or wrong does not matter.....life will end when it is supposed to, not before, or after any alleged conspiracies. Those who believe, waste their time and ours trying to prove or disprove.....when it is time to go, you will be the first to know.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Doesn't the mere fact of a user....."NibiruShock2012"....saying it was all a hoax register with anyone???

It not only shows the gullibility of many ATS members (no offense) but shows how YouTube is a completely baloney site....since there are no provisions, there, for adult discourse.

Yes, YT has good aspects, I admit....but its detriments heavily outweigh its benefits.....IMO.

My opinion....YT is strongly populated by youngsters, bereft of most education....whether it is in the sciences, or the practical (IE life experience).

I just do not wish to see ATS fall down a similar path....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by no_pulse

oh, puhleezee!!!!.....this video shows dogs playing poker!?!?!?

'nuf said!!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Whats interesting here is... you obviously put allot of work into making these videos... Why would you give yourself up?... this is highly suspect.. If you really made these videos... can you make another one perhaps showing a specific color that we tell you? just to make sure your videos are hoaxes? there is a chance you have been highly motivated to "come clean" and I suspecet your source of motivation, in order to prove these videos are in fact hoaxes please create one showing the object next to earth, this should easily be done... if in fact it is a hoax

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join