It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Here is a question for ya...:
How does one edit videos in Photoshop?
It can be done in only one way. SO tell me, how is editing a video in "Photoshop" accomplished?

Somthing not right with this little confession thing....

youtube/patddd

An anonymous ANON asked the same question..

also...

Originally posted by intelgurl

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
The videos were made by me, using photoshop.

While I believe the videos to be fake - your explaination is highly dubious.
Photoshop does not possess the ability to effect video in the way described. Period.
Try thinking up another software and try again.

Then flice replied with this..

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by intelgurl

CS3 can edit video...

Not sure what CS3 has to do with photo shop.

This was posted on thread 8 so if this is the correct reply you're looking for it may as well be redundant.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's why I was being such a knob about him getting chased off... I wanted to know HOW he did it exactly so we could all know things to look for. I can usually spot CG (although the 'want' to believe sometimes collides with common sense).

From what I can tell, I could reproduce a similar video with still images using Photoshop to create them, and a video editor to pan around and insert text. If I get bored, I may make my own reproduction of it (thusly LABELED AS FAKE, of course) just for the informative aspect. I don't think it will be that hard. As long as there is a panning feature in Windows Movie Maker, it should be reproducible. Otherwise I will need to go borrow someone else's computer with After Effects or something.

CS3 is some pretty powerful software. Look at all the old Photoshopped *hoax* material that has been created with early versions of photoshop.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I was wondering that to. It was revealed earlier in a post you can with photoshop CS3. So I had to look, yes I googled it and found the answer.

Editing video and animation layers

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

CS3 is Creative Suite 3. It is an integrated package including Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash, and other features.

Adobe Creative Suite 3

Edit: Peepers

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok this needs to be done to dispell anymore conspiracy surrounding me, my videos and the images within them. Below are the actual images I created in photoshop. Anyone can compare these images to the ones used in my videos, they are a 100% match and anyone can clearly see they are photoshopped pictures.

Below are the map images I used in my second video.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
NibiruShock2012,

You agree that this is a hoax. Now please repeat the following back for me to believe you completely that this account was not hacked. (Just copy the following below and repost it please if you are telling the truth before all the angels of God and the ones who dwell here)

------
copy this below and repost here please to convice of my truth to you--------

I NibiruShock2012 , agree that this is in truth a hoax, I make an oath and agreement to be punished by the Cherubim record keepers of the Lord thy God's heavenly abode if not being in truth, I swear and take an oath of the angels in heaven that this is truly not a lie and before God the Father of our Lord YAHU'SHUAH to be of truth to all.

I NibiruShock2012, swear by an oath to the name EHYEH ASHER EHYEH
also in the name of YHWH, I do also swear by an oath of the angels named Colopatiron, Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, Israfi, Izra'il, Munkir & Nakir, Rashnu. Sammael, Sraosha, Urim, Yeshua, El El, that I will the truth and this is not a lie and agree to be punished from each angel if truth not be told, I agree by the Amen Amen

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Geeeeez you want him writing it on webcam with 2000000 witnesses? Make sure you get original writing!!!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceOfLights

Providing the original pictures is not enough that you want me to repeat that?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Providing the original pictures is not enough that you want me to repeat that?

No sir, please repeat above for me it's a very sacred agreement you tell such truth.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by PrinceOfLights]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ehm assuming that NS2012 does not believe in Cherubim record keepers of the lord thy blabla, angels in heaven, fathers, mothers, Ehyeh asher Ehyeh, ymca, colobarinatians or whatever. What would you stake on it being reliable when 2012 would comply?

I for one would immediately discard him as hoaxer but that would be quite a paradox to deal with.

Glad 2012 is back though, I enjoy this particular thread.

[edit on 23/5/08 by D.Wolf]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I feel the original pictures I have just uploaded is proof enough now. Lets wait and see what others think.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

NiburuShock.....reason I knew it was hoaxed because....there is no OPTICAL telescope on the Antarctic continent!!!

Nice try, but I saw it as false the minute I saw it....good of you to come forward.

Too bad so many, who lack a solid scientific background, were so quick to jump into the 'belief' pool!!!!

>>

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf

Ehm assuming that NS2012 does not believe in Cherubim record keepers of the lord thy blabla, angels in heaven, fathers, mothers, Ehyeh asher Ehyeh, ymca, colobarinatians or whatever. What would you stake on it being reliable when 2012 would comply?

I for one would immediately discard him as hoaxer but that would be quite a paradox to deal with.

Glad 2012 is back though, I enjoy this particular thread.

[edit on 23/5/08 by D.Wolf]

When you make such an agreement, you are telling before all, God, the angels of God that such truth is being told. It's ok not to believe, make sure you tell the truth to convice me and my spiritual nature with God.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I guess people really wanted to believe, for whatever reason.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

And how would you feel if I told you I was an Atheist?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I feel the original pictures I have just uploaded is proof enough now. Lets wait and see what others think.

I still do not believe untill you repeat the following please to convice me of such an important event on mankind history, that is very serious to all.
-------------------------------

Now,
NibiruShock2012, please repeat the following below

------
copy this below and repost here please to convice of my truth to you--------

I NibiruShock2012 , agree that this is in truth a hoax, I make an oath and agreement to be punished by the Cherubim record keepers of the Lord thy God's heavenly abode if not being in truth, I swear and take an oath of the angels in heaven that this is truly not a lie and before God the Father of our Lord YAHU'SHUAH to be of truth to all.

I NibiruShock2012, swear by an oath to the name EHYEH ASHER EHYEH
also in the name of YHWH, I do also swear by an oath of the angels named Colopatiron, Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, Israfi, Izra'il, Munkir & Nakir, Rashnu. Sammael, Sraosha, Urim, Yeshua, El El, that I will the truth and this is not a lie and agree to be punished from each angel if truth not be told, I agree by the Amen Amen

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
NS - I thought you were not coming back to ATS - You appeared to have some choice words for us all?

Eh?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I am not repeating anything like that, please get off my back and read my other post.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I guess you mean the assclown thing? Someone else said it and told me to f-off back here with you lot, I replied to him. But I also apologize for that too, nobody here is an assclown, except me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And how would you feel if I told you I was an Atheist?

Sir it would not matter to you, but before my God of such a claim. Since you are atheist you would agree to this oath. I may be more than you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join