It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla - The World's Greatest Inventor & Suppressed Genius!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla was, frankly, the greatest genius in history.

The title of one of his biographies says it all:

The Man Who Invented the Twentieth Century: Nikola Tesla, Forgotten Genius of Electricity

To get a flavour of his achievements just check out his wiki entry, for starters, here.

Here is a really brief introduction to his contribution to civilization:

www.youtube.com...

For a taster on how and why his work has been deliberately suppressed, check this out:

www.youtube.com...

Do not underestimate this man. Keep digging via Google and YouTube and you'll not be disappointed. From the creation of national electric grids to flying machines based on totally new principles to ideas for global weaponry unheard of until very recent times he was arguably the most gifted and visionary inventor in history.

As a boy/young man he had the ability to memorise vast tomes on all manner of subjects. He developed the uncanny ability to design, then repeatedly test and improve his inventions in his mind before even constructing a prototype.

Nikola who?..

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I concur with this post. He is by far my favorite scientist, and IMHO the greatest we've had. I think due to the way he invented things (tried it once, if it didn't work, moved on instead of spending months with trial and error) we don't have a lot of what he was working on. That, combined with everything that was stolen, and the methods he used for pattenting and the selling of his ideas. He died poor for a reason.

I'm somewhat of a Tesla Fanboi.. He fascinates me greatly, and I wish I could see some of the stuff he was working on or thinking about. I wonder what he would be able to accomplish if he lived in our time now, with the technology we already have? (and yes I realized that depends completely on the inventions he had to come up with previously)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed reading about Tesla and hearing what he's done. Has anyone seen the FBI files on him? They became available through the FOIA, and are cool to check out.

He has always been one of my favorite scientists too, at least he was very imaginative. I just wish he wrote more stuff down and made it public...

I like to ask people here at school if they've ever heard of Tesla, it's sad how few say "yes."

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh yeah Tesla was the man alright,

not only was he an imaginative genius, but he was well intended too...

trying to create things that could and would have, rasied the living conditions for man all around the globe, with no real alterior motive...

This man was in no doubt born ahead of his time so to speak, I love his work in the ionisphere, with his plans to electrically charge this pocket of air around our world, so that the electricity could be "pulled down" and utilized anywhere in the world...

His work sending current over long distances through the ground itself were off the hook aswell....

i could go on all day but i wont..

its just a shame he was sooo good and knew it, he made what seemed like outlandish claims, which resulted in him being labeled as a somewhat "mad scientist" and therfore he was ostracized accordingly....

P.S. I almost used a tesla pic form my avatar...
respect.

[edit on 22/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

I thought the guy in your avatar was Tesla.

Anyway let's get some more on the conspiracy angle in here - which is, incidentally, HUGE. The kind of things NT had up his sleeve remains totally on topic, though, as these things can hint at what mid 20th C. MIBs had to spirit away.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.tesla-museum.org.../t&opc=sub1

www.teslasociety.com...

a couple of biographys...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Consipracy as in Suppression?

heres a couple of links ive found...

top of the list on below page...

www.google.co.nz...

www.cheniere.org...

[edit on 22/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Look up a video called "Tesla Longitudinal Electricity". In it you will find a handful of "nerds" exploring ideas set forth by Tesla.

In the video you can find copper moving from a force unknown to science. They can't explain it. All they know is that the copper "gravitates" towards a light bulb illuminated with an eerie glow unlike the glow of an ordinary light bulb.

Tesla was definitely on to something. There is much more to be explored here, and I wonder how much of it has already been discovered and worked out by our government, yet kept secret from the taxpayer who funded the research...

[edit on 22-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

yeah imagine having Tesla and Hutchison in the same room with some modern equipment, they could do some tricks i bet!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Tesla was an awesome man who changed the world with his inventions and knowledge of electricity.
Here's a list of his US Patents. The U.S. Patents Of Nikola Tesla

Tesla made Einstein look like a fool. He knew more than we'll ever know thanks to our government stealing all his work and ideas. May he rest with great honor and respect.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

hey cheers for that link!!

i havnt found that page before, is a beauty!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

You are very welcome.
Tesla " The Master Of Lightning " I think he would have built a flying saucer if he had more time and money.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This man fascinates me.

To bad he had to work with those who crippled his creativity by suppressing some of his work for greed..

Here's a place you can get a bio on him.. three long vids.

www.alienmania.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Major props to any one who can give me any leads to Teslas patents that me be involved with this nifty device here.

new topics

top topics

join