It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Right ok guys im not trying to offend anyone but ive just joined ATS, Ive been reading a good few threads and i keep coming across the subject of proof, prove this to me, prove that to me, right id say that maybe 60percent of the people in here pray to jesus christ every night.
There are physical items have been purported to support the existence of a man corresponding to the figure of Jesus. Some of these objects like "The Jesus Box"
have been dismissed as fakes, while others like "The Shroud of Turin"are surround by controversy and have not been proven to be either authentic or fraudulent.

No piece of physical evidence has been introduced that conclusively proves that the man known as Jesus Christ existed, although there is a fair amount of historical writing that suggests that he did. It should be noted that the question "Did Jesus exist?" and "Was Jesus the son of God?"

Mod Edit: Fixed ALL CAPS title

[edit on 5/22/08 by FredT]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

It should be noted that the question "Did Jesus exist?" and "Was Jesus the son of God?"

What should be noted about these questions?

You must remember in some cases, no matter what form proof takes, it would no be proof enough. Likewise other cases, require very little proof.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Dont talk in riddles, there is no proof!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah no answers, shut the hell up then!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well, welcome to ATS and I suppose you will find out soon enough that telling someone here to "shut the hell up then" is no way to illicit any serious debate on your questions.

Perhaps a little less belligerence on your part is the way forward on this forum.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm new here too, but, if I may, I'll answer your question with a question or two of my own.

What "proof" is there that George Washington ever existed? Is it because you have seen copies of documents with what you are told is his signature? Or that you have seen pictures of someone you are told is him? Or is it because you have been told of stories of his heroic leadership in hard times during the revolution and after?

What proof, after all, is there that yesterday ever happened? Is it because you remember it? Guess you never saw "The Matrix" then did ya? Think it's is beyond the realm of possiblity?

What proof do you have that your computer chair will hold your butt when you sit in it?

It's called faith.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Actually, quantum experiments have conluded that multidimensional molecules are aware if they are being observed. So in reality, everything you sense, is only there because you are observing it.

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound? The answer is no.

Nothing you see is real. You are God, and this is how you amuse yourself, by forgetting your own omnipotence.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

No i actually agree with you, i honestly believe this myself..

It just bothers me the way people are, you have to have an open mind on sites like this.. To be honest nothing surprise's me anymore.. Any thing is possible, thats why i wont discredit anyone.

new topics

top topics

join