It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

GOOD find cruzion

As an answer to the big birds follow the link
www.dvdtech.com.au...

They'll do the job with spiders pretty well. And they are human friendly

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So if they can, in fact, make giant spiders, what's stopping the spiders from destroying Iran? And furthermore, how do they plan to transport these things here without anyone noticing?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If this is true, how will the Iranian people prevent the giant spiders from attacking them?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

As I am sure it has already been touched on, this is simply a way to get people up in a frenzy so that we will be more obliged to bomb Iran. Are you F'ing kidding me? Please people.

This will be the story for us conspiracy types and then there will be the 'mushroom cloud' threat for the 'normal' types via the MSM.

Sorry guys. But if it is true then the spiders can have this planet. We have screwed it up enough.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

omg noooo! I am scared to death by all spiders.. we need to nuke them FAST

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wedama

I agree.
Only one way to be sure.
Nuke them from space.

Kill all the radioactive spiders, then take over the oil fields so they can't generate power to make any more of these damnable creatures!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Originally posted by Rook1545

These remote viewers and psychics are really startling to rattle my last electron.

If this were written into a scifi story, I wouldn't buy it. I'm wondering if there's a competition to propose the most outlandish stories just to see who/how many people bite. I was interested in the Skinwalker Ranch book because it was being researched IMO, and had a long history of strange events with the Ute. While some of this is an amusing diversion, it gets tiring and old. Perhaps we need to purchase some extra-strength spider pesticide? I'll get right on it

[edit on 22-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I hope someone else besides the OP is alive so he can say, "I told you so" when the Spiderpocolypse (copyright pending) comes.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

That's a good one. Back in France near the city of tours, a team of scientists is creating a giant fromage to lure the spiders in a trap ( or poison them...) and then we'll spread them with the giant Bug-zap can you NORAD boys will have produced.
The Western world rules

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Giant flesh eating spiders? WoW
Nothing a flame thrower or a chainsaw can't handle my friend.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If remote viewing worked at all, I would think the world would be a very different place than it is. Think about it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This thread is the exact reason I don't tell more friends and family that I frequent ATS!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Remote viewing is far more unrealistic than you think. Yes you can see slightly into the future and watch someone from afar but it is like day dreaming, the target gets twisted a little, which then in your mind could eventually turn into something like this, the more unexperienced.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is horrible!! I went to get my daughter out of bed and one got a hold of her in her room!!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

Its a sculpture called 'maman" = Mother, created by 96 yr old french artist Loise Bourgeois, there were 6 cast in bronze from the original. Theres one in Ottawa , one in Japan , one outside the Gugenheim, I dont know where the others are , but its freaky anyway! an amazing sculpture.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
personally i kinda like the scupltures, probably cuz i like spider and have a couple of tarantulas,

come on guy maybe there just making these giant spider to be able to harvest the spider silk.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by osirus82

Eeewww I hate spiders!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

Giant spiders huh? Well, don't worry, I have it on good authority that somewhere in Tokyo, Godzila is in training and ready to kick some spidey butt.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Mr. Rockefeller seems to like Spiders too. Is he with Iran?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Let me guess, the whole uranium erinchment thing wasn't working so they went to....spiders. Greatest thread ever!

What would the point of giant spiders be? Giant lions, that'll be cool, but spiders? I'll just buy a pair of size 16 boots and jump to work, that way I'll be helping my country by stomping out the spider menace.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join