It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

anyway, ill make a deal with anyone out there who can "remote view"

i have a series of monetary bills on my desk, all fanned out and in a random order but they are all quite visible on my desk...anyone who can tell me how much is there and in what order the bills are arranged (on their first guess) and they can have the money. (its significantly more than 15 dollars lol) if they can tell me that then ill pay them off and ill believe their story about mutant iranian spiders, cuz my question is specific enough to rule out chance i think

None, you have already moved them.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by GideonHM]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Behold, I am now receiving a channeling from the Spideranians ...,

"People of the world, we mean you no harm, simply convert to our most revered of Faiths; The Esoteric Order of Arachnia..., and there will be no suffering..."

Oh man, Whoa..., what happened ?...

Sorry, I'm done...

[edit on 22-5-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is why people think ATS is a joke. Why bother posting this? Do you just want attention?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I fully believe him!

Ground troops in Iran engaging a hostile Arachnid

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
After a fierce battle a HUGE arachnid and child were taken down

Huge arachnid not shown(was told was to big to fit in pic).

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hahaha, great usage of the two camel spiders.

Not a one liner, I swear!

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Meanwhile back in US homeland the boys in blue discovered that the crazy Iranians had shot some creepy crawlies over using those pesky Chinese intercontinental missles

Fortunately for the local constabulary pepper spray also makes a fierce bug spray and the situation was quickly and safely handled.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
oh boy...

why is this in featured threads?

Oh, wait....

nevermind.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Doesn't anybody remember what happened the last time somebody created an army of giant spiders? It was a bad idea, a real bad idea.

Next thing you know, welcome to Spidertowne

We need to stop those Iranians now, before it's too late

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Although the subject matter is quite serious and there IS a giant spider program going on, I must say, your guys artwork is quite good.. I dont know to laugh or cry. Please understand the situation is quite serious and our remote viewers using quick stop holographic technology capable of rendering remote views, (fast forward, rewind, stop.., zoom.. etc) ARE seeing the program with technical capability you have only dreamed..

Technically speaking, hiding something quite unbelievable in plain site has been accomplished....Remember the trojan horse. WHO WOULD SUSPECT THAT CRAZY GIANT SPIDER IDEA!!! LETS MAKE ONE and use it against them..

Oh.. Again I emphasize gene splicing as a route to overcome inherent genetic defects.. We see 5 legged pigs all the time now due to genetic manipulation of the food supply.. Why dont you believe?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
just great, some nutcase is growing killer spiders.
its only a matter of time before they break free and wreak havok.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Personally, I think if anyone created giant spiders it would be Hollywood.

What I heard is that all the giant spiders only started attacking after their agent could no longer get them into any movies.

My thought on the money question is "was there really any money there?" I mean with gas prices the way they are who has "a lot more than 15" laying around?

Speaking of which, I hope they can make giant spiders maybe we'd have a solution to the gas problem. Yeh-haw!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I would like to point something out.

was listening to C2C a few nights ago.. a rerun from I don't know when..

this guy calls in and tells Georgs that he was hiking in the grand canyon... and was very startled at the sight of a LOBSTER SIZED scorpion. he said with its elbows folded inward.. its elbows would reach to both sides of a 8x11 piece of paper and its tail curled upward normally would fit along the 11 length.

he said it was milky-transparent and he could see its innards through its exoskeleton as a glowing-green

he ran away and reported it to the forest marshal and they didnt believe him
he told an indian lady there about it and she said for him to come back the next day and she'd have someone there to tell him about what he saw

so he came back and was introduced to an ex military man that worked on some of the control bases for the nuclear testing sites in the 50s..

this guy told him that he was talking to his higher-up down in the base.. and through the doorway.. "lumbers" this 2 foot long scorpion.. he said it lumbered very laboriously.. like it was having a very rough time actually moving itself because of its own weight...
the higher up commander grabbed a broom and SLAMMED it hard.. killing it and swept it out the door..
and told him "you NEVER SAW THAT"...

he asked someone else at the base about it.. and they said they're everywhere.. and they weren't much of a nuisance other than they just freaked people out.. and that they were mutated from the radiation from all the blasts.

thats all he said.

so i know we're "supposed" to laugh at giant bugs because that's just... well.. what we are "supposed" to laugh at.. because of our culture and our "know it all" arrogance.
and it's fun because we can all make light of things and be silly.

but i would never put it outside of the realm of possibility for such a thing to occur.

relative SIZE OF GROWTH... IS after all.. probably THE most constant variable... of obvious visible observable genetic difference between different members of the same species.

why wouldn't that be the first observable trait to mutate through radiation mediated genetic augmentation (accidental or intentional).
observations have been made in the phenomena... you doubt that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE HASN'T utilized this method if not for the sole reason of knowledge, then for possible applications?

what would be the effects of exposing an enemy to such intelligently directed "results" ??

absolute terror?

would that not be a militaristicaly valuable application?

if you step past the "gonzo factor"... the "b-movie factor" .. the "absurd factor"... and contemplate it completely unbiased and logically..

you'd see where funding.. somewhere WOULD be given to it's development.

when all hell breaks loose and the pop-reduction plan is in full "rock&roll" mode...
what's stopping anyone from pulling out ALL the stops?

nevermind Attack Baboons....

fear the giant spiders.

scariest chit .. everrrrrr.

-

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
just great, some nutcase is growing killer spiders.
its only a matter of time before they break free and wreak havok.

For a second there I though it said "its only a matter of time before they break wind and wreak havok." I think giant pooting spiders would do a lot more damage than giant man-eating spiders.

edit: had the wrong there

[edit on 22-5-2008 by tinfoilsrule]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't know about the remote viewers, but, it appears our own government is developing the same technology. Better stock up on bug spray.

Military Tests Insect-Sized Spy Bots
Sharon Gaudin, Computerworld
Saturday, May 10, 2008 11:00 AM PDT

This scenario is what engineers at BAE Systems Inc. in Nashua, N.H. picture as they begin developing the miniature robots for the U.S. Army Research Laboratory. The robotics company recently signed a US$38 million deal to design and create the micro-robots inspired by birds and insects.

The robots, according to BAE CTO Aaron Penkacik, will work as a distributed system - or swarm - to gather information and send it back in one unified stream.

www.pcworld.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nothing my m249 can't take out, BRING IT ON!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy
Although the subject matter is quite serious and there IS a giant spider program going on, I must say, your guys artwork is quite good.. I dont know to laugh or cry. Please understand the situation is quite serious and our remote viewers using quick stop holographic technology capable of rendering remote views, (fast forward, rewind, stop.., zoom.. etc) ARE seeing the program with technical capability you have only dreamed..

At this point, I've given up on proof....I'd settle for a valid link, even if it was to the Weekly World News, that actually showed something to support your claims.

Technically speaking, hiding something quite unbelievable in plain site has been accomplished....Remember the trojan horse. WHO WOULD SUSPECT THAT CRAZY GIANT SPIDER IDEA!!! LETS MAKE ONE and use it against them..

Makes ever so much more sense than using genetic engineering to create super-human assassins and intelligence agents that could pass among an enemy population looking like perfectly normal people. Did the holograph-enhanced remote viewers happen to see how these bio-technology terrors would be deployed?

Oh.. Again I emphasize gene splicing as a route to overcome inherent genetic defects.. We see 5 legged pigs all the time now due to genetic manipulation of the food supply.. Why dont you believe?

You can emphasize gene splicing as a route to overcoming genetic defects all you want. That has nothing to do with the impossibility of spiders big enough to 'take down' aircraft, since the limitation on their size isn't genetic, it's mechanical. Look up something called the 'square-cube' law.

Hang on a second. Here's a link for you, just in case your remote viewers aren't up to speed tonight. I'm keeping it simple, it's a wikipedia link, so they use (mostly) small words and simple math.

Wiki - Square - Cube Law

I'll make it even easier, in case remote viewing doesn't allow hyperlinks:

The square-cube law is a principle, drawn from the mathematics of proportion, that is applied in engineering and biomechanics. It was first demonstrated in 1638 in Galileo's Two New Sciences. It states:When an object undergoes a proportional increase in size, its new volume is proportional to the cube of the multiplier and its new surface area is proportional to the square of the multiplier. v_2=v_1\left(\frac[\ell_2][\ell_1]\right)^3where v1 is the original volume, v2 is the new volume, \ell_1 is the original length and \ell_2 is the new length. Note that it doesn't matter which length is used. A_2=A_1\left(\frac[\ell_2][\ell_1]\right)^2where A1 is the original surface area and A2 is the new surface area.For example, if a cube with a side length of 1 meter were doubled in size, its volume would be 8 m³ and its surface area would be 24 m². This principle applies to all solids.

And the direct application to the subject at hand:

BiomechanicsIf an animal were scaled up by a considerable amount, its muscular strength would be severely reduced since the cross section of its muscles would increase by the square of the scaling factor while their mass would increase by the cube of the scaling factor. As a result of this, cardiovascular functions would be severely limited. In the case of flying animals, their wing loading would be increased if they were scaled up, and they would therefore have to fly faster to gain the same amount of lift. This would be difficult considering that muscular strength was reduced. This also explains how a bumblebee can have a large body relative to its wings, which would not be possible for a larger flying animal. Air resistance per unit mass is also higher for smaller animals, which is why a small animal like an ant cannot die by falling from any height, but a tank could no more survive a fall from a height of one mile than an elephant could.Because of this, the giant insects, spiders and other animals seen in horror movies are unrealistic, as their sheer size would force them to collapse. The exceptions are giant aquatic animals, as water can support such enlarged creatures.

Both quotes from the above-referenced link.

You asked "Why don't you believe?"...there's your answer. Do you have any reason why I should?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
I don't know about the remote viewers, but, it appears our own government is developing the same technology. Better stock up on bug spray.

Military Tests Insect-Sized Spy Bots
Sharon Gaudin, Computerworld
Saturday, May 10, 2008 11:00 AM PDT

This scenario is what engineers at BAE Systems Inc. in Nashua, N.H. picture as they begin developing the miniature robots for the U.S. Army Research Laboratory. The robotics company recently signed a US$38 million deal to design and create the micro-robots inspired by birds and insects.

The robots, according to BAE CTO Aaron Penkacik, will work as a distributed system - or swarm - to gather information and send it back in one unified stream.

www.pcworld.com...

oooh Neo...er.. Alice...
the rabbit hole goes sooo much deeper...

Google "HI-MEMS" .... literally.. implanting nano-arrays into insect pupae.. and letting it grow to adult.. while these nano arrays interact flawlessly with the insect's nervous system enabling sensory and guidance data to be transmitted both ways.

eeeerie stuff...
wonder when if not now.. this has/will be developed for mammals... and er.... humans..

google it.. "HI-MEMS" ... i dare ya.

-

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
OK
$1, $5, $1, $1, $20?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy
Please understand the situation is quite serious (snip)
... Why dont you believe?

Come on dude are you for real?

If you were up against a state-of-the-art military, that was nuke capable would you want to use similar weapon systems or radioactive spiders? Hell if my enemy only had spiders for defense I'd throw a party...and get the "Mission Accomplished" banner ready to soar.

Think about it. Does it even make sense?

Maybe the remote viewers veered off course and into a Hollywood prop room.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join