It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Finland,12.5.2008 broke to news

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forell
reply to post by ST SIR 86

No
i translated pretty fast. My English sucks..i know.

My friend your English is very good , don't worry about that part you speak better than some here on ATS, it just that if there was a link there on that page i cant read in Finnish language.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? The video provided is as poor as I've seen for a long- time. The pictures don't look to good either, and if I'm not mistaken, is the video shot through the window?

I'm a believer, but what's all the fuss about in respect to this case? The footage looks poor, the pictures not much better, What am I missing?

[edit on 23uFriday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

You are not missing anything. All i can give is what i got. Better not to share your experience at all or to share what you got? If you are not interested you can just move on. Its easy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello!

It looks like from ufo-direction landed aeroplane (from Stansted) 22:40 to Pirkkala airport, distance 1-2 km from spotting place south-west. You can check map if you dont believe.

I give more information when I get it. "Ufo" moved slowly because plane fly directly in line almost..

H from Finland

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Forell

O.k fair enough then. I'll leave everybody to it shall I? You can all agree with one another and totally ignore the people who don't seem to see anything significant in this case.

The only reason I posted was because I don't understand why it's been flagged so many times. I suppose you could have tried to explain to me why this case is so significant, but alas you're either with us or you aren't!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello,

I live here in Finland and I have chatted with this man how saw "ufo".

He told me 3min ago that he uploaded new video about Tampere ufo (LAST FLASH):

www.youtube.com...

My theory is aeroplane theory: ufo goes from right to left, landing to Pirkkala airport..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Didnt mean to be rude.. i couldnt care less about the "flags".. This is only about sharing what happend to me. Maybe they like the thread because they believe me? at least some of them. How could i explain to you what others see in my case. Peace!

Forell

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

Your theory is wrong..i was there. Its easy to shout from your livingroom what happened. Cause you didnt see the whole thing. And i am the man you chatted to.

Forell

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Forell]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This one was in a related video selection:

3 REAL UFOs ENGLAND APRIL 2008

www.youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (7 seconds ago)
Sparky UFOs since the day of the FOO 12/44 over the Rheinland.
The Nazi have been with us ever since, just look at all the lairs posting
to confuse you. Big Liars Big time.

ED: Links to FOO source and gravity ether connection:
Here
In my post in that thread.

[edit on 5/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As you have no idea what it is you saw, perhaps this will help. It could well have been the full headlights of a 737 on take-off from Tampere Airport. The angles pan out with the apparent slow right to left motion of the lights as the aircraft approaches.

The following link shows a typical external lighting arrangement for a 737 at take-off, though additional lighting may be used if required:
www.aerospaceweb.org...

[edit on 23/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Im out for the weekend now. And basicly im taking a holiday from this case, theres so much else to do. Its been nice chatting with ya all. Keep your eyes and minds open! And dont let the sceptics feed you that swampgass, weather balloon BS. Its a Plane! NO wait its a ferry! no wait its a seagul with leds on it..
Maybe someday they will make up their minds.

Until then, Cheers!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Didn't think you'd hang around.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forell
Im out for the weekend now. And basicly im taking a holiday from this case, theres so much else to do. Its been nice chatting with ya all. Keep your eyes and minds open! And dont let the sceptics feed you that swampgass, weather balloon BS. Its a Plane! NO wait its a ferry! no wait its a seagul with leds on it..
Maybe someday they will make up their minds.

Until then, Cheers!

Great story, Forell, and thanks for going to the trouble of posting your video. However, I don't think you should be quite so dismissive of skeptics. This is an elucidated forum where discussion takes place. The strapline for the site is "deny ignorance" - but that's a philosophy that works both ways, not everyone will agree with your analysis of what you saw, you should respect their opinions just as you expect them to respect yours. I haven't seen anyone here trash your story, or seek to disrespect you. All I've seen is people offer alternative explanations, which is both entirely reasonable and what this site is all about.

My 2 cents' worth - I live under the flight path for Heathrow in London (as does most of London, more's the pity
) I've often seen refracted aircraft lights appear in the same way as the lights in your video, usually when landing or taking off in the evening when the light is dim and the smog/cloud cover has an effect on how it appears to the eye.

You say you've seen planes land there before and they haven't looked anything like that - is it possible that an abnormal flight path is responsible for what you saw? Would it not be reasonable to leap first to that conclusion - rather than to leap straight away to the conclusion that this was a craft of extra-terrestrial origin?

Put another way - you've never seen these lights before - what leads you to the supposition that they are not of Earthly origin? I open that question to everyone else who has agreed with your analysis. I'm afraid all I see is a poor quality video of a light.

LW

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ofcourse one must understand that most UFO's (about 95%) are spotted above or near body's of water.

Makes one believe that water is an essential source for fuel/energy/unknown

hmmmm

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Amazing, simply amazing on how some members can be so rude. Forell is sharing...... just sharing.

And we wonder why people don't share here at ATS.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Amazing simply amazing on how some members can be so rude Forel is sharing just sharing.

And we wonder why people don't share here.

I'm desperately trying to think of a reply without sounding rude or offending anybody. Is that what you really think?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Dear oh dear - it's not rude simply to disagree, surely! Dismissing someone's opinion with "whatever" is a bit rude, but the only person I've seen do that is the OP!

LW

Originally posted by observe50
Amazing, simply amazing on how some members can be so rude. Forell is sharing...... just sharing.

And we wonder why people don't share here at ATS.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Without being rude here is a really wild idea:

Forell knows of the Airport and he sees planes taking off from there every day. He knew exactly where to point the camera and though he owns a hi-res digital camera, he knew he would get the best effect with his low-res phone camera. He knew what time of day to get a good shot of the plane's headlights through Pyynikki park.

He never mentioned the Airport across the lake until I found it on Google Earth - even though it is in direct line with where he pointed the camera.

After testing for opinion here and within a very short space of time time, he had posted the video or pictures on the ATS Forum, UFO Casebook Forum, YouTube, a newspaper in Finland and to Nick Pope.

Could it be beyond the realms of possibility that this is an attention seeking hoax or is it more likely to be an alien spacecraft?

I'm not saying either way - I'm merely pointing out the possibilities. I know what I believe it to be, but it would be extremely rude of me to say so.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I chatted with Forell. He moved there 3 months ago, maybe he did know about Pirkkala. But he told me that he friends etc told him about "strange" light coming down etc.

I think he saw "ufo" because he did not know landing light etc.

?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

I agree entirely with your theory. I think what we're seeing here is no more than aeroplane taking off/landing with it's lights being displayed. Another factor in my humble opinion is the attitude of the OP towards anything negative towards his sighting. Usually the sign of somebody who's got something to hide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join