It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New here*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just spent quite a bit of time typing out a very long introduction only to hit the "post new topic" button and being told that the thread title was already in use.Seems i'm having trouble getting past my first post.So i'll simply say Hi.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
hi xXMakaXx

welcome to ATS

isn.t it frustrating what sometimes happen with modern technique
but it is great that we are can use this stuff otherwise we couldn.t be here

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hello xXMakaXx. Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xXMakaXx

Hello xXMakaXx. Welcome to ATS.

Never fear, someone will be along very soon to give you a friendly welcome and some good advice. It's their job and they do it well.

I'm just wondering, I noticed your mood, could that be a possible reason why you had a problem getting your original post completed? Just a thought.

May your time spent here be very interesting.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks everyone.My mood is stoned due to the fact i'm hopped up on prescription drugs (legal).We've had this horrible flu going around that's completely floored me for the past week or so.I can only suppose that the meds combined with lack of sleep made my first post rather difficult but hopefully i'll get warmed up and on a roll soon.I've spent the last few hours reading through various posts on this site and am very impressed with the wealth of information here.Hopefully i can contribute to a few subjects.And possibly break this damn fever while i'm at it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xXMakaXx

Welcome!

Enjoy the different perspective the drugs offer you! A different point of view is a most valuable thing!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi xXMakaXx...

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
How is asking someone if they are off their meds any reason to edit my post?Am i little too old to be on this board or what?

Word for word here is what was said to me.

Why would you take sides against your fellow earthiers? Who are you really fighting for? We can't ignore the important facts you have left out of your post. The bottom line is All Alien Greys must be dealt with. They won't leave our planet without a fight. If you choose not to fight then step aside and let the true patriots take a stand and defend your rights for you.

In a single post by an obviously disturbed individual i was accused of conspiring against my fellow "earthiers" (whatever that is),accused of leaving important facts out of my post (whatever that was) and my patriotism was questioned (i'm from a military family and am ex military and an ex government employee) and someone has the utter nerve to censor my post because i asked this individual if they were off their meds.

Whoever that mod was,i don't know if you play favorites or if your just a hypocrite but if your gonna censor someone over asking an honest question like that then my visit was short lived and it's your loss not mine.

Grow up.

top topics

join