It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura Fears 'We Did 9/11 To Ourselves'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
Put your feelings about 9/11 into a U2U and I'll let you know if I think you're a nutjob.

So, my feelings about 9/11 are what you would consider if I was a nutjob or not. Really?

Well here goes. I believe that 19 hijackers flew planes into the WTC, pentagon and a field in PA. I also believe that other factions of other countries had their hand in it to "help" these hijackers along. Some of these factions being in our own government.

So am I a nutjob in your eyes? Because I couldn't care any less what someone wants to call me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good for him, he's been pretty hush hush about it all even though it was obvious he knows what's going on.

I'll never forget that Alex Jones interview with him. Man did he hate that man (for good reason) and he tried to answer things politically but Jones recorded him saying things when he thought the camera was off.
He probably knows who Jones is...I mean really.

This won't do anything to some kind of mainstream media coverage, at least legitmately but no #.
This is nothing really, and they have pushed Ventura to Mexico at this point - they have a million ways to create 'crackpot' images of him so the subconscious-oriented public can fulfill neurological demands and keep up the selfish loop. Ventura knows a lot more than he says and he knows a lot more than 99% of people period.
I mean, what kind of statement is that anyway? The decoupling of the media from so much just horribly reflects on anyone who actually makes statements like that.

Let's wait until it's admitted that JFK wasn't killed by a single man before something like this is promoted even neutrally by the media.

Ventura has a nice explanation on that incident as well (He used the Carcano rifle in the Navy Seals).

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

He's suffered multiple concussions during his time as a wrestler and before that playing football. So often that he has spoken publicly about them. "Repeated concussions can lead to long-term memory loss, psychiatric disorders, and other neurologic problems. "

Great, so anyone who plays football, boxing, martial arts, ice hockey, is a stuntman, or falls over is now a nut job and whose opinions are merit less. Is there any other section of society you would like to discredit, now you're on a roll?

Furthermore, none of Jesse's views have anything to do with long-term memory loss. Long term memory loss doesn;t not alter your opinions And what is your definition of psychiatric disorders and other neurologic problems? Someone who has a different opinion to you? Someone who plays sports and has banged their head perhaps?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
lol wow, since fair is fair and we should apply one yardstick equally to all sides i guess my views against the CD of the wtc buildings and against there being a missile/bomb at the pentagon should just be dismissed.

ive had a concussion

i have a severe neuro disorder that affects some of my brain functions and im on enough meds to kill a large farm animal.

but, ive never claimed i wasnt a nutjob, hell i revel in it

and im sure all of the things i just posted are going to be used against me when i go public with my latest project regardless of my results LOL god its a fun time to be alive

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
and im sure all of the things i just posted are going to be used against me when i go public with my latest project regardless of my results LOL god its a fun time to be alive

Nah, I always knew you were a nut-job.

Take care my friend.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Economics, in my opinion, is a major factor in any global (non-natural) disasters, and I respect the fact that J.Ventura brings this up. After hearing 'The Body' on Larry King and numerous other interviews, I must say that his manor of speaking is exactly what Americans need.

I also believe, especially after the Larry King interview, that Ventura has infact done some back-ground research. He has quick responses that are not double-speak, and is passionate about the USA. His wife, who is very ill might be a reason Ventura isn't on top of EVERY topic, but he is a man who has earned atleast the ear, if not the the attention of citizens from any country.

His points regarding maintenance on the WTC should be ackowledged, not taken for fact, but looked with seriousness. We can not disregard information based on former/current profession. I am neither a doctor nor a scientist, and I am sure I am not a minority on ATS.

I have begun to see much profession discrimination on this site lately, only to see untrust for these professions in the next topic. Just becuase he was a wrestler, politician, NAVY Seal etc...his opinions should not be discounted.

"I'm so broke I can't even afford to PAY attention."

-Cuauhtemoc

EDIT: SP

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Cuauhtemoc]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join