It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

"Former Governor Jesse Ventura slammed the media witch hunt that he was subjected to in the wake of questioning the official 9/11 story and admitted that he was shocked by the reaction to his comments about the demolition of WTC 7 and the twin towers, but the ex-wrestling and movie star reiterated and expanded upon his views on 9/11 during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show.

"How come we're not allowed to ask any questions today?" asked Ventura, referring to the hostile corporate media reaction that was elicited in response to his last appearance on The Alex Jones Show when he questioned the official 9/11 story.

"I can't believe how I simply asked some questions and the way you're attacked....has our country really become that - that you're not even allowed to publicly question the government," added the former Governor, who labeled the response to his comments "eye opening"."

"Ventura slammed the corporate media for obsessing about issues of little or no significance, drawing from personal experience when he was told what stories to cover during his tenure as an MSNBC host, but warned, "Rest assured the Internet will be the next thing the government will try to control."

"Ventura reiterated and expanded on the shocking facts behind 9/11 that provoked him into going public with his questions.

"I served three years with the Navy underwater demolition team 12 west coast and our specialty, what I was trained in, was blowing things up, and from a professional standpoint in watching how these three buildings fell it sure looks like demolition to me and I believe I have an eye for it having been trained by the best our military has," said Ventura.

Ventura underscored the blatant demolition of Building 7, the 47-story building that was not hit by a plane yet collapsed within 8 seconds into its own footprint in the late afternoon of 9/11.

"When you look at it from my viewpoint, that looks like demolition explosions bringing it down and I view that as a member of the underwater demolition team," said Ventura."

Don't ask any questions....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Good article!

I've always liked Jesse Ventura -- not as a wrestler, I can't stand wrestling -- but as a politician. He's always been a straight-talker, a sincere person, which is extremely rare. And, nothing could be truer than "Ventura slammed the corporate media for obsessing about issues of little or no significance,...".

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jesse Ventura speaks the truth. Ask yourslef, how and why do Presidential candidates spend $300 million dollars trying to get themselves elected for a job that only pays $140,000, and at best will only be for 8 years ($1.12 million salary over that time period). Who is funding them, and what do Presidents do to pay back that kind of funding?

Bush was funded by the oil companies, and the payback was a war in Iraq to control the oil, paid for by over 4,000 American soldiers lives. Wake up America!

sty

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

You are so right.. or course it is not the salary they fight for ! it is for the "good of the nation"

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

Pretty sure that the President makes about 400,000 a year. Now, who funds there campaigns, rich people, middle class people and poor people...and corporations. You really might want to rethink your statement that Bush was funded by the oil companies...or at least reword it that ALL R/D presidential candidates get money from oil companies. Look up the contributions of Enron's officers...you will be in for a shock.

In addition, the war in Iraq is to control the oil? Hmm....interesting, since Iraq isnt the sole supplier of oil and its government is controlling it...................

I would respectfully suggest that YOU wake up and smell what people have been shoveling to you.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I love reading your posts my friend. You do present some good facts but then cover up some of the more obvious ones. Or maybe you just ignore them on purpose.

We do need to follow the money. Sure, a donation can state that it came from one source yet when you follow the true trail all the way back through all of the web of connections that these 'big money' donators have you will see that a good chunk comes from the oil industry and defense industry.

You are right, wake up and smell the crap that is being force fed to this nation and to the world. It's not about what is best for Americans, Cubans, Brazilians, English, Africans, etc. It's about what is going to make more money for the big industries and the people tied to them.

I bet you still buy the bs about Cheney not having anymore ties to certain defense contracting companies that have benefited extremely from these wars and will continue to do so when Bush pushes us into Iran.

Iraq is the 3rd largest oil field on this planet and the government was hand picked by this government. Yes, research the 'facts' my friend. It's important that we don't get partial truths. You make good arguments only because you do use 'some' truth. We need to view the whole picture.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hell, Jessie could have made a good President,
Ok, so he is the Senator from Minn. come on Jesse - say you want to be president -- we can make that work...////

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I see, so the US Government told each and every Iraqi who to vote for? Or did you miss the elections?

Ah yes, the reference to Halliburton (which Cheney used to help run, his shares are currently in a blind trust I believe)...or actually a reference to KBR...which as of April 5, 2007 is no longer affilitated with Halliburton. In other words, Cheney is no longer connected to KBR.

As for KBR, they do a pretty good job of feeding us and taking care of our laundry on the base.....worth every penny

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

In addition, the war in Iraq is to control the oil? Hmm....interesting, since Iraq isnt the sole supplier of oil and its government is controlling it...................

I would respectfully suggest that YOU wake up and smell what people have been shoveling to you.

No it's not, but it was a major supplier who wasn't playing ball with the US. Saudia Arabia on the other hand, which most countries and the UN declare to be in contravention of many human rights on a daily basis, is close buddies withe the Bush family, so we do nothing about them right, we just turn the other cheek.

So if we're not in Iraq for oil, what are we in Iraq for? There were no WMDs. There is no link to Al Queda or the 9/11 attack, and the international atomic agency declared that it could not find any military grade nuclear weapons, so why did we go there? If it was to get rid of Sadam, why are we still there, he's gone. If ti was to liberate the people, why are the soldiers attacked on a daily basis by the people who apparently wanted them to come?

Halliburton doesn't have ties to the government? So Cheney wasn't a director of the company? So Halliburton wasn't handed government contracts in Iraq that weren;t put out to bid?

Swapfox man, you really just dig yourself a deeper hole every time you post. You're so deep know even I'm getting concerned for you.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
Swapfox man, you really just dig yourself a deeper hole every time you post. You're so deep know even I'm getting concerned for you.

Just remember that anyone who is active military CANNOT post anything "un-Amerikan". And you'll start to understand.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He already tried to make his bid for president. It turns out that many of the states blocked him with a bunch of loopholes and such. If he would have started a bit earlier he could have gotten his name on the ballots for every state.

He was then asked if he would consider running as a VP to Ron Paul and his answer was that Paul could run as his VP.

I think his straight forward, no BS approach would most likely put him in the same boat as JFK. A threat to the big money and thus too good to keep alive.

new topics

top topics

join