It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hororscope in antonym format

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
friday sept 22

pisces
Back to the simple things. Today, simplicity is your key to having the most successful and satisfying day. That means you'll want to avoid situations that seem overly complex. Instead, choose to do things in the simplest manner possible. It's also a great day to focus your time on favorite places, activities and people.

^^As is.

friday sept 22
pisces
Back to the difficult (or: complex) things. Yesterday (or: tomorrow), complexicity is your key to lacking the most hapless (or: unfortunate, foiled, baffled) and 'fallen short of' day. That means you'll want to confront (or: face, encounter) situations that seem overly simple. Instead, choose to do things out the complexed manner possible. It's also a small (or: insignificant) day to focus your time on favorite places, activities and people.

^^Antonym style. Mines is accurate to me.

Put your recent or current hororscope read in antonym format with use of an online dictionary site with antonyms too see what you get. You might get some real accurate readings to what is underlying.

Antonyms are the sharp era now. There is money in this. I'll be making a billion off this antonym feast for customers that uncovers the other side to truth. A good peice of writting should make sense in antonym format other than just the bible, which is my biz idea and plan, how I see it. I'll start a web site with hororscopes in antonym style and get so many hits that advertizers would want pay me so they can lay ads. It's all my plan. I'll prolly put the big news stories past in antonym format just to see what is there that has come to pass or might come to pass. Never know.

new topics

join