It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Causing All Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Volcanoes With Haarp, Chemtrails And Cell Phone T

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Military's Pandora's Box

by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others.

Unlike the protests of the 1960s the objections to HAARP have been registered using the tools of the 1990s. From the Internet, fax machines, syndicated talk radio and a number of alternative print mediums the word is getting out and people are waking up to this new intrusion by an over zealous United States government.

The research team put together to gather the materials which eventually found their way into the book never held a formal meeting, never formed a formal organization. Each person acted like a node on a planetary info-spirit-net with one goal held by all -- to keep this controversial new science in the public eye. The result of the team's effort was a book which describes the science and the political ramifications of this technology...continues haarp.net.

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

MEMBERS: Please do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by sanctum]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DouglasBickford

Messing with Mother Nature, eh!

Why don't they point that thing at Africa, South America, South Asic etc, and ... I suppose that does not satisfy Military objectives.

A ground base Star Wars without the Stars and the Wars.

How low can we go with these devices, if they exist?

Hmm.

Brei.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Theres no proof between the two at all.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Theres no proof between the two at all.

People who require scientific proof for everything they can rationally figure out, are too late in reacting to threats. Better to look around for stuff and use your own mind.
Facts:
-weather can be manipulated.
-weather is being manipulated in many countries, overtly.
-companies advertise their weather-changing technology.
-cloud seeding has been used by the military.
-etc.

Dont wait for scientific proof; do your own research. Companies claim they can alter weather, military claim they can cause earthquakes.

There is at least a lot of opportunity for an ill-willing government to alter the weather to further a political/business cause. Add to that the historical instances where people destroyed/poisoned a foreign group of people, and, voila! there is the rationale.

So, maybe we should not be too naive, where it concerns armies, economic issues and governments. People ARE eachother's competititors...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
But there were earthquakes, hurricanes,volcanoes eruption, weird-shape clouds, floods, epidemics and what not even before 1789. Who operated HAARP then???
I do believe that new technologies could do a lot of harm, but blaming everything that happens on US is very naive.
There are bad things that happen. Humans do not control the planet/sun/universe. Dinosaurs were wiped much before our civilization. HAARP? I do not understand this "blame everything upon (insert wanted word)". If humanity is affecting climate ,biosphere and geology of our planet - which is true - then we are all guilty.Finding few "evil guilty them scapegoats" is not going to do any good.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dervishmadwhirler

Thank you for being a voice in the wilderness.

How can ANYONE even argue against the facts?

Paid CIA rats, will tell you the fence is green, when it really is red.

Anyone in a conspiracy forum, who says there's no conspiracy,
is a paid CIA rat, in my opinion.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Look, I'm willing to entertain the notion that HAARP may have an ability to influence weather and possibly even geological events, but when you say "US Government Causing All Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Volcanoes" you are asking me to step into an abyss.

Your logic would have me believe that all natural earthquakes, hurricanes, and volcanic events have ceased to occur and that any that do occur are man made.

I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous and sweeping generalization for you to make. Perhaps there have been a few isolated events which are man made. I'm willing to go that far with you, but as for the rest of the journey, I'm afraid you will have to go it alone.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
Perhaps there have been a few isolated events which are man made. I'm willing to go that far with you, but as for the rest of the journey, I'm afraid you will have to go it alone.

So, your admitting to the possibilities, yet suggesting that these "scientists" are not trying to further advance their technologies.

Come on.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I did not suggest any such thing (I've noticed you have a tendency to put words in other people's mouths
). As I suggested in my post above, in order to assume that ALL such events are man made (which the OP clearly states), one would have to assume that ALL naturally occurring events have ceased.

I find that overly broad and sweeping assumption to be naive and rather ridiculous. Simple as that.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
But there were earthquakes, hurricanes,volcanoes eruption, weird-shape clouds, floods, epidemics and what not even before 1789. Who operated HAARP then???

It was the United States government, using time machines, of course! They project HAARP's abilities through a time-warp, causing these quakes, so we will think they are a natural part of the world! DUH!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
Anyone in a conspiracy forum, who says there's no conspiracy,
is a paid CIA rat, in my opinion.

You're a paid CIA rat, in my opinion.

Of course, I have no proof, outside of the same standard of evidence you are using, "you don't agree with me." Why don't you try actually backing up your opinion and claims, instead of making such idiotic statements?

new topics

top topics

join