It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the would life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
One of the candidates would win, but none shall altogether. Who do you think would win the presidency if we made it to the taly up of all the votes?

Anyway, meet the would life where you would do something or would get to know something.

What you would etc. doesnt mean you wont be prevented to have fulfilled by any event that has something else in lie for you that you would rather participate in come to find out.

We'll live the better would life (would life part 2) so as to filfill and not fall short to. In Anti-Christ we trust living as, not of, not on. I shall depart the watch for a timeless era, where having no time to have to do things is as your side as you could possibably imagine.

So why get worked up for anything in the here and now like with the election when it wont even matter, you? Hell, you, it wont even see the time of day. Thus you wont be able to give the time of day.

And think about all the things you would have done in the past that you couldn't fulfill. OO! You were too murdered spiritually while in the flesh, weren't you? Are you still murdered daily inside? The world is restraining you from being true to as. The world put things of you so that they couldnt be shaken off. Why lie to yourself about any thing just to find bliss in a lie or bliss in knowing other's live in a lie?

What would you do if you could get with me and my crew? Would you infiltrate just to do me in? To see me done in you'd love that, but I'd prolly flip before get flopped.

Hey, you, get your would-be hand out my pocket of reasons and plans and english word play!
My word play is murderous to ignorance and child's play and hate.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Mabus I have sort of been second guessing whole time if I should keep communicating and posting to you. I dont know what youre usually talking about its arguable if you didnt prove me right. Everything you say is arguable, how you say it not easily coherent. I didnt want to get friends through you, I am putting my court case online to plead it. This is the 1st time I ever really wrote in forums usually just read online. I am introverted to the point where I like to spend a lot of time alone, conditioned or naturally. This is true the stuff that happened to me and circumstantial evidence I have. Some of my wild theories may not be feasible or proveable. If I agree to stop posting with you will you stop obviously letting it get to you. I am sorry I should have just emailed or U2U ed you then trying to reason with you and not being upfront cause have been trying not to internalize your topics or sound egomanical.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do both of the above posts make none or very little sense?

Would you, what you would? etc, etc? I read it twice and still have no clue what you are talking about.

Maybe I'm tired.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in Relationships?

would
would thee
would be
wood

Woodn't this be better barked from BTS?

Meet the would life?

Mabus,
Would, Could, Should are choices we're presented with day in and day out... make them as You deem fit and proper, too include consideration of the consequences thereof.

That's all I have on the matter...

top topics

join