It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Obama can trace his slave roots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Apparently if Angelica can do it then so can Obama. It would really be interesting to find out who some of his relatives. I saw a special on 20/20 that alot of them end up having caucasion relatives and not even knowing it.

news.bbc.co.uk... 43.stm

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
His mother is Caucasian and his father is Kenyan. . . . Those are actually a few of the reasons he was initially greeted with suspicion in the African-American community. They felt he hadn't "paid his dues."

No slave ancestors (at least in America). There were plenty of slaves amongst warring tribes in Africa though. Maybe he could try there? Unless his Caucasian mother had a slave ancestor.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sound Garden
. It would really be interesting to find out who some of his relatives.

They were SLAVE TRADERS. Yep. His ancestors were Arabs who bought and sold black African slaves.

So if he ever gets in the 'reparations mood' he can sue himself and his AFRICAN relatives. My ancestors didn't own slaves (his did) and one of my ancestors died fighting against slavery (his didn't).

Oh .. another interesting Obama family tidbit ... his grandfather, being a good muslim and all, had 14 wives.

One blog to read

Another blog

The second blog states - (paraphrase) - while blacks in America were shaking off the shackles of slavery, Obama's ancestors were busy slapping them on blacks in Africa.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by FlyersFan]

new topics

join