It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual amount of recent sightings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone else seem to notice a lot of reports of seeing a UFO, most of them are isolated cases of 1 or 2 witnesses. But the last two days have been full of them it seems.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing. I often go to the Mufon and related web sites just to see what is happening, they are full of interesting sightings. Some reported by very creditable witnesses. I wonder what is happeneing

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think all of this might play into the Disclosure thread that is popular right now.. Governments and the Vatican are now ackowledging extra terrestrial life and coincidentally tons of sightings and occurances are happening. I think they're trying to prepare us, they know it is inevitable that the general population will soon know the truth...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I agree, hopefully there just trying to ease us into it and they don't have any evil alter motives or agendas.

For some reason one lady from the disclosure project is stuck in my head. I remember her saying the gov would introduce us into a species of aliens and that to trust them. But she said both the gov and the aliens have an evil agenda. I dont know! But heres to a peaceful encounter for the whole world possibly!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

Yeah lots of UFO stuff going on right now.Sometimes news of UFO's comes in waves like a fad or something then it goes away.Especially if there is alien movie out or about to come out,but now it seems to be more consitant that ever.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's because the media is giving the subject so much airtime now. It's highly likely that there aren't actually more sightings, but more people coming forward with their stories. If people see UFOs being discussed on the media it no longer becomes a taboo subject to discuss. After the course of about five months we've had two major sightings and the UK releasing their files, which is more than enough to keep UFOs in the news. If you look at the time between Stephenville and Phoenix, you'll notice that the number of sightings originally increased, but shortly after Stephenville stopped being covered by major news outlets the numbers decreased. My guess is that over the next few weeks the number of reported sightings will return to normal.

new topics

top topics

join