It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do people get in contact with aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey, this is my first post, I'm a long time reader, and I just got my account.

Well, I've noticed that alot of people get in contact with aliens whether it be via telepathy or being abducted. I have always wanted to meet them, talk to them, interact with them. If anyone could tell them to visit me, that would be great, but I'm not looking for a malicious visit, I'm looking for one that will be, how do you say, well, nice!

If no one can do this, can you at least tell me how to contact them via telepathy, that would also be pretty cool.

Thanks,
Th3 Condor

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Th3 Condor

I've been doing alot of research recently into alien communication, it seems it is more common than most people realize. I think that the mere fact that you are desiring alien contact may suggest that on a subtle level, perhaps you already have. This can occur through lucid dreaming, a more subtle way they contact us. Ask yourself why you are interested in the first place? Perhaps put a telepathic test question to them, asking them to give you some kind of confirmation that they are 'connected'. Keep your eyes and ears open for anything that may suggest they are, make notes of these things and be careful to be as objective as possible. Sometimes, you may find your psychic abilities become more intense,. Sometimes, the way in which Aliens may respond to you is of an abstract nature, it may occur through a coincidental incident relating to them, or images appearing in your mind that surprize you. Watch and wait and see. I myself am trying to make contact, I am not altogether sure if the lucid dreams or images I have had are directly to do with them or wishful thinking, I am looking into hynosis ti unlock the lucid dreams to see if they extend beyond what I can remember. Good and bad encounters, there is alot to be said for psychic protection techniques. Perhaps before you meditate, surround yourself with blue and gold light, imagining all of your chakras closing and sealed for protection. Good luck !ANON:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If you want to contact them telepathically, go outside, look up at the stars and speak. Of course, if you are not telepathic yourself, you may have problems receiving a response.

Benevolent ETs will not interfere with your spiritual development, though. Basically, this means they are not going to come down and introduce themselves if it is going to change the way you think in any way. You are here for a reason.

In short, seeing isn't believing, it's the other way around.

Once you are spiritually ready, they will introduce themselves to you.

[edit on 4/2/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Get a large funnel, about 12" in diameter, a roll of heavy duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the funnel until it's completely covered inside and out and place it on your head. When it's midnight and a full moon, go outside in a highly populated area and start screaming at the top of your lungs. "I KNOW YOU SONS OF B**CH'S ARE OUT THERE, COME AND GET ME"....

When the cops show up, run... If they catch you, you can tell them you are a prophet and were just trying to communicate with the ET's.

It'll work.... Trust me!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Th3 Condor

According to many abductee accounts, many humans on this earth are reincarnated souls from other planets. Technically, that would make those individuals 'alien', myself included. Is there anything you would like to know?

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Get a large funnel, about 12" in diameter, a roll of heavy duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the funnel until it's completely covered inside and out and place it on your head. When it's midnight and a full moon, go outside in a highly populated area and start screaming at the top of your lungs. "I KNOW YOU SONS OF B**CH'S ARE OUT THERE, COME AND GET ME"....

When the cops show up, run... If they catch you, you can tell them you are a prophet and were just trying to communicate with the ET's.

It'll work.... Trust me!

I've tried this and it kinda works, but I enhanced the theory.
If you're into obtaining images of these elusive visitors,
fasten the down the 'Tin Hat' with that orange plastic baling
string, the stuff that threatens to cut the skin folds in your
finger joints.

Then... and this is important, duct tape your buns together,
making sure that the wrap is fully around your waist.
Super-glue chocolate-covered teacakes, the marshmallow-
filled cake, to areas on the tape.

I know people who've giggled for hours as the Grays
struggle to get you ready for a probing, while the temptation
of the teacake, which as everyone knows, is a 'space food',
makes the aliens hark for a time when they had intestines.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by IronMan]

new topics

top topics

join